• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

MySpace

Tyrannotaur

Tyranitar Trainer
http://www.myspace.com/tyrannotaur

Yeah. I rarely use it anymore. I deleted practically everything on it. Just kept it for a few reasons. Not all my friends switched to Facebook..

You can add me if you really want to. I don't think I'll get to your request anytime soon though.

the Whole Social Networking fad is dying out. I am curious to see how Facebook will be on Xbox Live though.
Yes I obviously have a facebook but for that you'll have to PM me.. or just figure it out. Stalkers.

Kitsune

This Place is Death.
As someone previously said, I completely agree that Twitter is completely stupid and irrelevant. It's an annoying trend. Celebrities got it, and everyone was like "omggggg."

I get annoyed when people complain about how stupid Myspace is.
Who ****ing cares. It's a site. You don't have to get one. Just saying, that most people like them to stay in touch with friends and such.

And yes.
I have one. I've had it for like almost 4 years now I think.
aha.
Link in my sig.

Jhonny

Officially The Worst
When the Myspace buzz was on the rise I used to have the view that they were just shrines to your ego, and the collection of friends was just another tug of the ol' ego pipe.

I now understand that it isn't always like that. I myself now have a Facebook because it's an easy way to keep in touch with my friends that have all moved across the country for uni. I do still think that people have the pages for their ego though. Maybe there isn't as much self pimping on Facebook as there is on Myspace, but it still happens- especially with adding "friends". Still, power to ya, and I think it's great when people use the sites and actually make friends with new people.

As for Twitter, I got an account and then didn't use it. The way I see it, unless you have amazing stories to tell, keep your beak shut, because nobody cares when the last time you took a dump was. Or the last time you did something randdom, blegh.

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Back in January 2007, I started using MySpace like my sis, mom and close friends. But now, I hardly ever go on it. Im updated to the current edition, though.

The groups Im on are ok, but sometimes very immature. And spam is easily happen.

I prefer Facebook as well, since I can find all my friends, and keep in touch.

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
Of course not. That's where all the pedophiles go.
[IMG139]http://forums.ic3donline.com/images/smilies/goshy/pedobear.gif[/IMG139] You'd know wouldn't you.
Myspace, Facebook etc it's all the same now honestly. I have both and only go on when my email notices me about it.

chimchar19

Rockstar Drift
I have one also. I like it for comunitcating with friends from another state which I have alot of those. I also just signed up for facebook for that same exact reason. I do think myspace is getting a little overated.

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
I really haven't been on MySpace, but, i really don't like the sound or looks of it, anyway.

I hate twitter as well.

Dr. MECha

Prof. of Pokeology
Never used it, and never will. I'll stick to deviantART thank you.

Last edited:
i don't have a MySpace, but I'm considering getting a FaceBook later on. =P I don't like MySpace because of the kinds of people who go on there. >.>

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
I have one and a Facebook too, but I don't end up doing anything much on Myspace.

I also had a Xanga, but stopped using it when I got a Myspace.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
I've never been on Myspace, but I have heard about it. It just doesn't really seem as good as some over social networking sites (like Facebook, which I do have).

I'll just stick to having Facebook and constantly visiting these forums.