• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mysteries in Black and White

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Inc.

No pasa nada.
With the possibility of a third game being announced in the near future, I decided to create this thread so we can discuss any mysteries found in Pokémon Black and White that could be answered. Some examples include Giant Chasm, Abyssal Ruins, Relic Castle, or any other random thing you've encountered, such as the Castelia City gangsters. Personally, I've always wondered why there are footprints on your wall after you first battle Bianca.

ShimmerInTheDark

Ace Trainer
The little footprints on the wall are obviously pokemon prints from the first pokemon battle with Bianca... That one's pretty obvious.

I'd like to know more about the history of the castles and towers personally.

Also, the supposed "legendary pokemon" in Challenger's Cave the backpacker girl was talking about. Apparently it trained other pokemon there... Who could it be, Keldeo? Meloetta?

son-of-a-gumball!

Dragon Trainer
I dunno about the challenger's cave, but i want to get a little more insight on lacunosa town/giant chasm, a monster roaming the village and an asteroid crater seems pretty interesting.

RedTroopa

Flame Trainer
Supposedly that was Kyurem, but if there's a 3rd version, he'll definitely be the box mascot, so there will probably be more insight on that. I want to know more about that ghost girl who used to have the abra on Marvelous Bridge. I would like to know more about the shadow-triad, but the whole point of them is that they're so mysterious.

Xionea

Half a centaur
I want to know where N flies off to at the end. Also how is Kyurem going to play into all of this (as we all know Kyurem will be the mascot). My small worry is that they might recycle an idea. For example, in 3rd gen they had Groudon and Kyogre fighting and you had to have Rayquaza to stop them.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member

Falconx03

Legendary
Shadow Trio=Cilan, Cress, Chili or Your's, Bianca's, and Cheren's clones

I assume you meant Cilan not Dent but regardless, that could work. If the Shadow Triad shows up in he anime and Cilan is shown at the same time, then it won't work because the games and anime do correspond with each other but where we currently stand, it is possible. Notice how Chili, Cilan and Cress never showed up with the other Gym Leaders at the end to hold off the sages.

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
Eh, I don't really feel that is the case, that theory. Seems to be drawing too long a line for my liking. I just figured that those gym leaders were lazy (or as they say, they didn't get told in time).
then it won't work because the games and anime do correspond with each other
Kinda... it's more 'the anime goes off the games and does whatever it wants', really; I don't think Game Freak tell them how to treat the characters too much and they haven't made use of the anime ever since Yellow.

Falconx03

Legendary
Eh, I don't really feel that is the case, that theory. Seems to be drawing too long a line for my liking. I just figured that those gym leaders were lazy (or as they say, they didn't get told in time).
Kinda... it's more 'the anime goes off the games and does whatever it wants', really; I don't think Game Freak tell them how to treat the characters too much and they haven't made use of the anime ever since Yellow.

I know they aren't perfectly hand in hand but in a general view they do correspond.

ShimmerInTheDark

Ace Trainer
Supposedly that was Kyurem, but if there's a 3rd version, he'll definitely be the box mascot, so there will probably be more insight on that. I want to know more about that ghost girl who used to have the abra on Marvelous Bridge. I would like to know more about the shadow-triad, but the whole point of them is that they're so mysterious.

Maybe the disappearing girl IS the Abra? Just a thought...

thatjeremykid

.Memento.Mori.
i wondered about that disappearing ghost chick on the bridge too..

edit: maybe she commited suicide there.

~Sam~

Trader and Battler
i think that there will be an event in which we can catch keldo in that cave on route 9

Ropav

Howls of Loneliness
I want to know if N ever returns and battles you again.That would be awesome.

Aegon

i think that there will be an event in which we can catch keldo in that cave on route 9
I don't think such an event will happen. There's nothing like this programmed into Black and White, and Keldeo is event-only. I doubt it'll lose this status during the generation in which it was introduced. There is an in-game event programmed into Black and White involving Keldeo, but it doesn't take place in Challenger's Cave.

Status
Not open for further replies.