• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mysteries in Black and White

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, why would it mean that? It merely states that the Musketeers protected some wild Pokemon during a war with humans.

Kameinu

Arooo!
uhm just to clear some things up...

Kyurem is the complete form of Reshirham and Zekrom togheter, this was told during the anime. Here is the whole telling: Once there was a pokemon that created the unova region. But when 2 princes came to the unova region the pokemon split up in a pokemon for ideals and one for truth. these two pokemon were Reshirham and Zekrom. the princes lived in peace and build cities and villages togheter, but then they started to fight and it became a war. a war between Zekrom and Reshirham that destroyed the whole region. when they saw what they did the pokemon used up all their power to rebuild it, turned to stone and left the princes.

you can find it in one of the first episodes when pikachu was struck by zekrom's lightning.

But I also have an prediction based on in game info. I think N will return in the remakes of Ruby and Sapphire, because when you have caught all of the sage's looker mentions N was seen in a foreign region.

First off, the anime butchered the Zekrom and Reshiram mythology. Relic Castle and DragonSpiral where completley ignored, the twin heroes actually came to terms and a second war was started by their sons.

And that's impossible. The only way that could happen is if a massive retcon is applied to the timeline as the events of Ruby & Sapphire occur at the same time of those in Red & Green.

You know what the biggest mystery in Pokemon Black and White is? This is going to blow your mind!

That little station in Driftveil City where its blocked off by the gate. Man they must be hiding some serious goodies in there. This is a mystery that I demand an answer to.

I've always wondered if that would be used for something like an event or a rare item, but it could just be there for show. I get my hopes up on it that it could potentially be used for an important event or something in future gameplay

☭Secret_Shocker☭

It's that ghost of the girl that appears in the marvelous bridge, maybe they'd give more depth to that...

Swagmander

Black and White honestly felt like a big sneak peek for the revelations that will take place in Gray. Hopefully we'll see more of N's backstory next time, a story event involving the Giant Chasm, and a plot event regarding the Abyssal Ruins. As for the gangsters, I honestly think they're just a novelty, like the Trick House was. I don't even care how shallow the story was in BW, though: the gameplay is great and keeps you playing long past the story arc.

SmeargleArtist

I see dead people
The pokemon in challengers cave is genesect i bet,
keldeo is in the abyssal ruins and why is kyurem
so terrible? The moves Ice burn and Freeze shock
are obviously moves kyurem will have access to in
Grey, they represent Reshiram and Zekrom
respectively which backs up Kyurem being Reshiram
and Zekrom combined.

PerseusRad

I see you. And you.
The pokemon in challengers cave is genesect i bet,
keldeo is in the abyssal ruins and why is kyurem
so terrible? The moves Ice burn and Freeze shock
are obviously moves kyurem will have access to in
Grey, they represent Reshiram and Zekrom
respectively which backs up Kyurem being Reshiram
and Zekrom combined.

Genesect is not in Challenger's Cave. It is in an event in the P2 laboratory.

SmeargleArtist

I see dead people
Oh my bad, that was just a geuss :3 It makes sense, the a whole lot of nothing to do there.

Bushido Bob

Darkwraith
Genesect is not in Challenger's Cave. It is in an event in the P2 laboratory.

Technically it's not even in the event; Genesect is given directly to the player via wi-fi and never appears in the overworld.

As for it being connected to Challenger's Cave... That's actually a plausible concept if you ask me. The place has an uncanny resemblance to Cerulean Cave, and we all know who occupies that.

VainAttempts

Marsh Trainer
The little girl's ghost is the biggest mystery for me. Could it be that Mr. Backlot went on another murderous spree? Did he push her off the bridge? Could it be that his crimes have spread outside of Sinnoh? Ah, remember the Old Chateau and them scurry ghosts?

Back on topic: But really, all that hag told me is that a little girl used to play around the bridge and disappeared? So our mystery is... who "got rid" of a little girl?

Suspects include: Mr. Backlot and
Spr_1b_103.png
and maybe
Spr_1b_097.png
with the help of a white van.

Last edited:

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I want to hear more about the Relic Castle and the Abyssal Ruins.

grovyle1997

maybe the second form of kyurem is that one when he was a beast and ate humans and pokemon.

Bushido Bob

Darkwraith
The little girl's ghost is the biggest mystery for me. Could it be that Mr. Backlot went on another murderous spree? Did he push her off the bridge? Could it be that his crimes have spread outside of Sinnoh? Ah, remember the Old Chateau and them scurry ghosts?

Back on topic: But really, all that hag told me is that a little girl used to play around the bridge and disappeared? So our mystery is... who "got rid" of a little girl?

Suspects include: Mr. Backlot and
Spr_1b_103.png
and maybe
Spr_1b_097.png
with the help of a white van.

IIRC, it was said the girl used to play with an Abra there...

"ABRA USED TELEPORT OVER RIVER, it's not very effective... Abra and little girl fainted from recoil!"

I'm terrible.

KiltedTrainer

Guardian of Asgard
Has anyone else ever thought about Sabrina being involved with the little girl somehow? Seeing as how she and abra have in the past always been quite connected, I don't see why not.

R_N

As for it being connected to Challenger's Cave... That's actually a plausible concept if you ask me. The place has an uncanny resemblance to Cerulean Cave, and we all know who occupies that.

The Pokemon is specifically mentioned to have been training its students

Genesect is neither a mentor or a student. It's most likely referring to Cobalion and I would not be surprised to see him moved there in grey and perhaps have Terrakion moved to Mislatron Cave

Has anyone else ever thought about Sabrina being involved with the little girl somehow? Seeing as how she and abra have in the past always been quite connected, I don't see why not.

Because that's a ridiculously thin connection? You could say the same thing about Mira.

mewmew202

why was N brought up by pokemon
They actually explained that. He was abandoned by Gatsas (sp) in order to have a pawn they could use that would sympathize with pokemon and further their so called "cause" of freeing pokemon.

Stiffler83

HockeyHorn
I think it'd be really cool if they payed homage to Mewtwo in the backstory to how Genesect was revived and modified.

Maybe some of the same scientists worked on the projects... or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.