• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mysterious Creatures: Pokémon! (588)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Mysterious Creatures: Pokémon! (588)

Mysterious Creatures: Pokémon!

After 120 Episodes in the Diamond & Pearl saga, this episode features a retrospective, focusing on every major event in the animé thus far, giving details on the characters and events that have preceeded it. This also gives various hints towards the future...

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Devastator1

If you dont understand japanese, then you're probably gonna find this episode a bit dull. Its basically a recap of what we've seen already with 20 second preview as the Op said.

kpt25

Steel type trainer
it was a boring re-cap,still it was interesting to see the entire 119 episodes recapped in 1 single one
I'm kinda dissapointed about the spoiled team for the ice Gym battle

Ari-DeVarro

Taso Gare
Well, it's always good to take a look back and remember all the things that have happened, even if it is just fleeting.

Besides, it was part of a double-ep special with DP119, so we don't lose a week to it.

I think the real reason for this ep was the sneak peek for the upcoming eps! I mean, that little 20~ second preview certainly does seem promising, eh? Especially with Brandon coming back at Snowpoint (or around there, anyways) and the Regi's!

HoennMaster

Was the sneak peak part of the actually episode or just a normal preview at the end of the episode? If it is a part of the episode it might get dubbed. I would actually like to see this one get dubbed. The last one was way to early.

Alloute

Not Banned
This episode was boring, I saw the pictures, it's just a bunch of old stuff, nothing that new. But I really liked when they showed Candice, she is too cute.

firepokemontrainer

I'm willing to bet that it won't be dubbed. The episode in AG wasn't, nor the one right before the Hearthome contest, so chances are that this one won't.

Slowking[George]

#SPP-WiFi HOP
I don't believe it will be dubbed either. However I hope it will be, since these episodes are good in reminding you what has happened and in preparing you for something more important that will soon follow (in this case Ash's 7th gym battle).

So when you say a sneak peek on whats to come do you mean the end of sinnoh or a preview on the next region?

STICKTOPIA

if u watched the episodes b4 this then there's no need to watch this. im glad they never show these in the US.

STICKTOPIA

if u watched the episodes b4 this then there's no need to watch this. im glad they never show these in the US.

STICKTOPIA

HoennMaster

I actually hope they show this one. It has some future events in it so it bumps up the chance of it being dubbed to 5%. Plus, it would be fun to see a clip show.

Even if you watch, people are not going to remember 119 episodes worth of stuff.