1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Mysterious Dungeon Red, First Impressions

Discussion in 'Mystery Dungeon (Hidden)' started by Shrike Flamestar, Nov 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prelude

Prelude Prelude

You get partners by going around. The Pokemon battle you and may choose to become a partner...I think...

2. metabee14

metabee14 The Silent One

I don't know. My totodile is at level 26 and hasn't evolved so does my charmender.

Maybe it can if you let them hold a special item or you have to go to a special place.
    But maybe because you are transformed from a human into a pokemon you can't evolve. And possibly you are not the only one out there.

This is just something that came in my mind.

3. LordGek

LordGek Guest

Actually the moves are the shiny CD thingies, the blue orbs are like one shot "wands" for lack of a better term (unless there is a way to use them more than once that I've missed?).

4. Takuya

Takuya Guest

Those blue balls are like tools to use on wild pokemon.

Some of the effects are:
    the opponent switches places with your partner
    the opponent gets blown a few squares away

5. Kradd_J'hawn

Kradd_J'hawn Guest

That B button problem isn't a problem at all.... B button is lot a like TCG... It is used to run!

This game is a lot like Azure Dreams =\ But I always dreamed to have a Pokemon game like Azure! ^^

Btw I just completed 2 missions... I'm learning Hiragana and Katana but I not an expert... So Can you tell me what to do to go to the 3rd misson?

6. Takuya

Takuya Guest

Talk to everyone in the town.
    Whiscash included I think...

7. Kradd_J'hawn

Kradd_J'hawn Guest

Thnks but I needed to rescue other pokemon... It's a lot difficult playing japanese games.... I just know few Hiragana... I'm trying to find a guide... =\

8. Dark Venusaur

Dark Venusaur Banned

I have a question it might be stupid but please dont flame me but how did you guys get the game so early

9. munchlaxboy

munchlaxboy Catching up on XY

i ordered pokemon mysterious dungeon blue on eBay. I can't wait till it comes, which will take about a week.

10. munchlaxboy

munchlaxboy Catching up on XY

you have to go to this place with an asteroid. it asks you if you want to evolve. say yes and you will evolve. of course, your pokemon has to be at the right level, which they are.

11. LordGek

LordGek Guest

Also remember, as other folk have said, you can evolve until AFTER you've beaten the main storyline quest (beaten up Ray).

12. Serebii

Serebii And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared... Staff Member Admin

Please don't bump topics

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.