• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mysterious Dungeon Red, First Impressions

Status
Not open for further replies.

metabee14

The Silent One
I don't know. My totodile is at level 26 and hasn't evolved so does my charmender.

Maybe it can if you let them hold a special item or you have to go to a special place.
But maybe because you are transformed from a human into a pokemon you can't evolve. And possibly you are not the only one out there.

This is just something that came in my mind.

L

LordGek

metabee14 said:
The blue orbs are attacks you can use against wild pokemon. They are attacks that are usefull if you don't have a parallyzing move on your pokemon for example so you can use an orb for that.

Actually the moves are the shiny CD thingies, the blue orbs are like one shot "wands" for lack of a better term (unless there is a way to use them more than once that I've missed?).

T

Takuya

Those blue balls are like tools to use on wild pokemon.

Some of the effects are:
the opponent switches places with your partner
the opponent gets blown a few squares away

K

Kradd_J'hawn

metabee14 said:
About the shortcut, go the the menu with your moves and press select on one of them, then in battle press L and A to do your "stored" move.
About the B menu, I also have the same problem, you have to press a lot B to get the menu screen up. They definately should fix that in the english version.

The error you mention is what I believe the "this overwrites your previous save file" message (cause it can save).

Yes I got my totodile and then chose charmender, water, fire, grass, normal, ground, it all depends on your chose of anwsers(only tried once but heard a lot about it). Still the name entry bothers me, my charmander is named Cor and totodile is named Char:/.

Currently I am at Zapdos and I'm at level 20 with both and I have a couple of other pokemon for my Rescue Force.
The max you can have on a mission is four pokemon.
In dungeon stairs are your friends cause they completely heal your team.
That B button problem isn't a problem at all.... B button is lot a like TCG... It is used to run!

This game is a lot like Azure Dreams =\ But I always dreamed to have a Pokemon game like Azure! ^^

Btw I just completed 2 missions... I'm learning Hiragana and Katana but I not an expert... So Can you tell me what to do to go to the 3rd misson?

K

Kradd_J'hawn

Takuya said:
Talk to everyone in the town.
Whiscash included I think...
Thnks but I needed to rescue other pokemon... It's a lot difficult playing japanese games.... I just know few Hiragana... I'm trying to find a guide... =\

munchlaxboy

Catching up on XY
metabee14 said:
I don't know. My totodile is at level 26 and hasn't evolved so does my charmender.

Maybe it can if you let them hold a special item or you have to go to a special place.
But maybe because you are transformed from a human into a pokemon you can't evolve. And possibly you are not the only one out there.

This is just something that came in my mind.
you have to go to this place with an asteroid. it asks you if you want to evolve. say yes and you will evolve. of course, your pokemon has to be at the right level, which they are.

L

LordGek

Also remember, as other folk have said, you can evolve until AFTER you've beaten the main storyline quest (beaten up Ray).

Status
Not open for further replies.