• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

mysterious dungeon

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreedomX10A

Infinite Atmosphere
i would like to know when the english MD comes out, does anyone know?

ko-koro

World domination!
It isn't known if it even will be released in english however it is quite possible and it would be before D&P

Char1016

Pokemon Communist
It isn't said when it will be released. If someone knew, Serebii would have put it in the Main Site.

Caterpie Master

Oh My! Noodlesoup!
marktheshark said:
i dont think it will come out in other countries it will probably be a japan only game so u might want to import it just in case
They WILL come out in USA and other countries!!!
pokemon is a very big franchise from Nintendo, so they won't make it japan exclusive. It'll come out in the US first, you can always import it from the US if you don't want to wait.

stu770

Soul Trainer
they have the guide coming out for mysterious dungeon in america and uk so they will bring the game out as well

pikachu_king

Paladin Of Pikachus
Mysteriuous Dungeon! September 18th!!!!

just said at the ninty press conferencer under 2 minutes ago!

opinions: are you all happy now?

Deathborn_606

Power of the mind
Finally the release date. Must wait for September 18.

pikachu_king

Paladin Of Pikachus
I posted it the SECOND it was mentioned at the press conference.

I can't wait, but the Wii is higher on my buying priority lists.

Thunderstarry

Yay! English version! Unless it's being released at the same time in the UK, I'm pre-ordering MD Blue from the US. :D

Thunderstarry

They've been confirmed to come out in the US on September 18th. *does happy dance* :D

Kyaku

. . .
Great. It's 11 days after my birthday. Hopefully around that time Pokemon Center.com will let you pre-order it. Otherwise I'll have to wait till Christmas...

-Spikey-

Status
Not open for further replies.