• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mystery Dungeon 2 Recent Happenings Thread ~ READ FIRST POST

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 11515

Rules

1. 1. Don't spam
  2. 2. Do not post unless you have a paragraph's (for this case, four good sentences) worth of information. We don't need separate posts for every little detail.
  3. 3. Only post about recent happenings from Mysterious Dungeon 2. PMD1 has it's own thread. .-

Good sentences do not include "Yay!" or "Damn it." Anything of the sort.

Run-ons =/= more than one sentence. You heard me.
Using the period button or any punctuation helps. Just so the separate sentences are visible.
Because that's how a sentence ends, no?

Last edited by a moderator:

ArchangelUnmei

Shiny Cottonball!
*HUGS her Japanese import* The game looks really cool so far. I like it a lot better than PMD1, though maybe that's just because this one includes all the D/P Pokemon. There's even a little minigame you play with Loudred and Diglett where you have to ID a Pokemon from their footprint. Kinda cool.

Anyway, I still can't wait for it to come out in English. I'm in the midst of learning Japanese, but it's still too frustrating to try and puzzle through long complicated cutscenes, so I usually don't even try. The plot looks a lot more involved than the one from PMD1 though.

Of course, having the Japanese version I couldn't read the quiz at the beginning, so I just answered randomly and kept resetting until I got the Pokemon I wanted. ;) I'm Meowth (because Pickup is sooooo much more unseful in PMD than people give it credit for) and my partner is a Totodile.

So, I do have the game in Japanese. If anyone has any questions I can try and answer them. At the moment I'm a bit stuck, Dialga keeps killing me so I have to keep restarting the dungeon. *Sigh*

About halfway through the game. Just beat Groudon and met Dusknoir. I'm hoping to finish it by the english release.

..I really wish I knew what the symbols for the Reviver Seed were. :(

D

Deleted member 11515

This is not a help/discussion thread.
It is a Recent Happenings thread.
If you don't have the game, you don't need to be posting. >_>

Draknir

Fear the Deer
Just got selected for the Expedition. Wigglytuff is so funny. I love what he did to Chatot about the list of members who are going on the Expedition. All because he thought it would be fun.

I started as Turtwig named Ian, My partner is a Chimchar named Cole, and the team name is Winter. I beat up Zubat and Koffing. then i got Spoink's pearl. now I'f After drowzee.

I started as Pikachu. My partner i chose was Piplup. (Ironic isn't it...) And now i have to wait for Wiggly to choose me for the Expedition.

D

Deleted member 11515

People, what do you not understand about four sentences.

Make your posts four sentences or longer, please. ^^;

Last edited by a moderator:
I have recruited 3 pokemon so far. Grimer (SLA_IM), Paras (SHAROOM), and Machop (Teken). Just got chosen for the Expedition. Charging DS at the moment.

Draknir

Fear the Deer
Okay, the egg hatched into a Shellder. I just got another egg from a mission in a place called Tiny Meadow(and its tiny, with only 5 floors). I wonder what it will be. I recently got to Silver Rank. I am trying to figure out how I am going to beat Amp Plains(I am a Water Type).

Darkrai777

World Champion
I beat the game. I had all day so I took advantage of that.... Had to use both of my DS's and my bro's DS aswell. So yeah, I did the battle against Dark Dialga and it's fairly challenging but I got by :)

Draknir

Fear the Deer
Decided to attempt Amp Plains. I was beaten, so I turned off. I now decieded to Play Darkness. I am a Turtwig with a Chimchar as a Partner.

~Jeremy~

RAWR! I want HG/SS!
Okay, even I understand what four sentences means, and thats saying something. These two do not count :p

Started the game at about 10:00 AM EST, currently at Chapter 9, just beat Groundon, and talking to Uxie. I iz a Cyntaquil (Named Jeremy, obviously) and my partner iz a Mudkip (I herd u leik mudkipz). Wigglytuff is officially awesome. By far the most erractic and lovable characters. He also kicks really hard.

If your wondering why it's taking so long for me, it's because I want to have the story last. I breezed through the story in PMD 1, and I got bored of it fast. It also helps that this story is FREAKING LONG and FREAKING AWESOME.

So, that is my story for today, I might or might not post what happened tomorrow.

Night all!
~Jeremy, I doez leik Mudkipz

EDIT: Oo, new rank ^_^

Last edited:

UltimateOtaku

Call me Dusk...
Heh... got both games now.
Happy birthday to me! - even though my birthday's actually tomorrow, it was rescheduled to allow me to get the games the moment they came out.

Anyway, I got really far in Time, with my awesomely awesome combination of Piplup and Pikachu.

I made it to the last floor of the Crystal Cave - B11F - when I was brutally murdered by something. I stop paying attention for one second, and I'm dead. Jeez, that was why I gave up sidescrollers.

So now I'm starting Darkness while I wait for someone to rescue me. (Please PM me if you're willing to do so.)

I'll post my Darkness progress once I have something to report.

KMANN2

I have time.

Im a lvl 23 Squirtle and my Partner is Torchic!

My Move set is..

Watergun
Rapid Spin
Protect
Bubble

Partners set is..

Rock Slide
Ember
Sand Attack
(some other attacking move, possibly scratch)

Then I have lots of recruits so far...

Shellos
Psyduck
Trapinch
Grimer
Barboach
Elekid
Minum
Plusle
And Probably some others...

Im on chapter 10 I think..I just got through Quicksand pit... which was really annoying... and Then I beat the legendary (dont remember name) And grovyle came and basicly pwned everyone...

Then I saved my game.

Derald Snyder

I just started today. I became a Torchic(same as last time!) and chose Treecko as my partner. Just did the footprint ID game. We're both at level 9 right now.

KMANN2

ive reatched chapter 15! Im lvl 32!

Draknir

Fear the Deer
I've been doing missions. I am trying to get an egg, though I don't need it from the dungeon I am in, seeing as I have recruited all pokemon there. Quicksand Cave is tough. Of course, I am trying to recruit a Tyranitar to help me with Mesprit. I am also working on leveling up the pokemon that are on my team at Lv.1(Through eggs and missions).

Warfare

liverliverliverliver
I started as Mudkip with Treecko as my partner. I finished every main storyline dungeon except for the last one where the last boss is before the storyline ends. I can't beat Dialga. Damnit, Roar of Time = deadly. ):
Anyway, I'm saving my Gummis and Vitamins for who knows what. But, yeah. Here goes more attempts for defeating Dialga.

~Jeremy~

RAWR! I want HG/SS!
Todays Report: Monday, April 21nd 2008

Just got back from the future. (Anyone think I movie spoof should go here? No? I thought so.) So, I am on chaper 17 and at level 33. I will try to level up before taking on Primal (I like Dark better...)Dialga. Also, Planet Paralysis sounds way less cool then Planet Cessation. I'm rambling again.

Died about 4 times today, but thanks to the fact I have alot of time on my hands, I just restart from the last save. 2 of those deaths were from Luxray.(Freaking Luxio...) 1 was when I accidentilly stole a Blue Gummi.(I didn't check how much monies I had. :s )

Total Time: 15:58:48
Till next rank: 310 (I got the missions for those points though)
Money: 22,228
Most Annoying Thin Today: I ran into 3 monster houses in one dungeon. Got me ALOT of chests and Exp. though.

Until Tomorrow, Team Guthix, out!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.