• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mystery Dungeon 2 Recent Happenings Thread ~ READ FIRST POST

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Romanticide

Just a few minutes ago I defeated Gyarados. I think it was the easiest fight since Koffing and Zubat XD. My Kingdra partner, Dusk,( whom I recruited~<3) fired a hydro pump, I (Hidan the Raichu) used thunderbolt, and finally Terra (Torterra) used razor leaf.
Right now my starters Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi are saying goodbye to Manaphy. It's kinda sad, really ;.;

aerisLana

i cannot believe
I finally defeated Heatran in Giant Volcano, and also got the Fiery Drum. Furthermore, I also recruited Heatran, and Groundon after I finished Heatran's stage & went to Shimmer Desert. I'm still not done in World Abyss, so I might finish it later. Now that's 4 treasures, and 3 to go. =P

I still need to collect Reviver & Sleep Seeds for my future expeditions in Sky Tower & Bottomless Sea. Although, I need to clean up my storage first because it's already getting full. x_x

Shadow Tepi 8

Prince of Blue
Went to recruit Rayquaza but failed again :( already about 14th time I failed.
Did some missions. Got one which had Calcium as a reward.
Started training a Sneasel I recruited-hoping to get a Weavile as part of my team.
Released the untrained Palkia just so I could listen to its battle music again-ahhh brings back memories.

tigereye

Secret Stoneplate?

Well I am slowly getting there. I am starting on the seven treasures. But I am slightly confused. I have not been able to get back to the Dimensional Tower (so I can't recruit Dialaga -- Playing Explorers of Time). Also there are two pokemon talking about the stone treasure and or lost treasure. I have no idea what they are talking about!

Hopefully I can get some more clues to those treasures. I also hope that I will be able to get back to recruit Dialaga at some point. I haven't discovered yet whether or not there is a way to get eggs for pokemon that are game specific.

Shadow Tepi 8

Prince of Blue
Didn't bother going to attempt to recruit Rayquaza again.
Trained Zero (Gallade) up several levels.
Did some missions, one involving an Espeon recruit.
Did a little bit of training on the Sneasel I recruited earlier.
Checked the egg at Chansey day care. Hatched to be a Mantyke.

rekreatur

After a while, I finally decided to play this game again..

I was training my newest members (Mawile and Mismagius), and of course the rest of the team, for about an hour in Happy Outlook. The only reason I was training there is because I want to recruit a Skitty xD
Those things are a pain to find. I saw no Skitty for like.. 30 minutes? The only thing I found were Exeggutor and Cacturne(sp?) and a few other baby Pokémon like Budew. I recruited Exeggutor, Togepi, Cacturne, Budew, Sunflora and.. uh, I forgot how's that thing called.. oh yeah! Skitty. But sadly, he's a male, I'll go in that dungeon again after a while. I'll get my female Skitty D<

After that I'll probably go to Mt. Travail, it's the place where you meet Drowzee again (I think x_x; ). The last time I went there was hell, the Marowak keep absorbing my partner's Discharges and Thunderbolts. I fainted there and then my friend had to rescue me x|

Current team:

;052; Catja, Lv. 59
;025; Ukkosen, Lv. 57
;303; Kita, Lv. 43
;429; Evilyn, Lv. 37

Last edited:

JaimeGreenan

Just recruited all event legendaries
Legendaries left:
Latios
Entei
Raikou
Jirachi

Targets:
Legendaries above
Flareon
Aggron
Metagross
Lvl up Lucario and Gengar

Last edited:

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
I restarted with bulbasaur and Pikachu since thier my fave pokemon and named the team Pikasaur. ;) just got threw the drowzee mission with almost no difficulty, the leech seed paralyze combo i did worked wonders, had to use 1 oran berry for pikachu though.

i also got a Recycle TM and 2 reviver seeds from arresting some crooks

;001; lvl 11
;025; lvl 11

rekreatur

I recruited Azelf, Uxie and Mesprit. They were fairly easy to beat, Agility + Screech + Night Slash = Easy win. I named all of them, buut, I don't remember what names I gave them and I can't be bothered to check right now x3

Anyways, I finally managed to get through Mt. Travail. The Primeape, Marowak and Scizor there are just evil. Primeape kept hitting me with super-effective moves, and some of them have that thing that counters my attack (is it an IQ skill or something? I have no idea xD; ). Marowak absorb my partner's Thunderbolt/Discharge and Scizor just walls me. Oh, and let's not forget Kangaskhan and their Double Hits and Sucker Punches (DIE D<)..

Remember Azurill's Nightmare? How could they put a bunch of pinky Pokémon in a dungeon that's supposed to be a nightmare. I mean, Igglybuff, Clefairy, Blissey? Please. And yeah, I got through that dungeon too, I like how all those Blissey give tons of experience xD

And then Palkia's dungeon (I'm baaad at remembering names, give me a break..). It was a pain getting past those Charizard and Magnezone. And I walked into two Monster Houses, both were in the same room as the stairs. Go figure >_>
When I finally got to Palkia, he(?) used Special Rend right in the beginning of the battle and it KO'ed my partner because that unlucky rat got hit by a critical-hit, it left me with around 20 HP. My partner used the only Reviver Seed I had (I came into the dungeon with 3, but I used the other two in the Monster Houses). Palkia knocked me out the next turn, so I had to get through the last part of the dungeon again and battle Palkia again, I got knocked out the second time too :l
Then, on my 3rd try, I found a Reviver Seed on my way to Palkia. The 3rd battle lated a few minutes and I ended up winning and I didn't need the Reviver Seed.
Then I put my DS into the sleep mode xP

I don't like the dungeons where only you and your partner can go >_>;

Current team;

;052; Catja, Lv. 61
;025; Ukkosen, Lv. 60
;303; Kita, Lv. 43
;429; Evilyn, Lv. 37

PurpleMew

no promises
Well i just made a new team which consists of Pikachu lv61 and my Torterra lv100.
Then i did some missions in crystal cave and recruited a Beldum and a Sheildon.
Anyways i got Darkrai a couple days ago after millions of tries and i also recruites Rayquaza and then Kyogre. My legend list is growing.
After i did some mission my rank went up to hyper rank and my Pikachu and Torteraa now have nearly full IQ and can't wait to see what new skills they will get and now i am questioning whether i should evolve my Pikachu into Raichu or whether i should wait until it levels up more.
As for everything else, i have unlocked the celebi mission in Darkness and in Time i am still stuck trying to beat shadow Dialga.

TBC...

ShinyPalkia

I evolved me and my partner into Swampert and Infernape. I did lots of missions and I finally got the next rank - Hyper Rank (that is maybe the second highest rank). I also got a female Togetic (named Anabel), a Beldum, a male Nosepass (named Death Nose), a male Spinda (named Kira), a male Aron and a male Sableye (named Vampire). I got two Golden Seeds from a Golden Champer and I used them on Mars and Katja. I also changed Minttu's, Chili's and Mars' move sets, plus Katja learned Thunder Fang.

Now it's just training, recruiting and doing missions. :\

Right now my team is:

Minttu, the Swampert (73)
Chili, the Infernape (65)
Mars, the Gardevoir (39)
Katja, the Sxinx (35)

Mysterous64

The Black Knight
I added a Chimchar to my group
My Elekid and Pikachu are fighting for i am gonna go for Elekid most likely

jolteonjak

*swoons for Noland*
I've been trying to finish my collection of legendaries...

I have all but the Lati's, Deoxys, Ho-Oh, Moltres, Jirachi, and something else I think. The non-Final Maze legendaries are being very difficult for me. :(

PurpleMew

no promises
Well i am so happy for my time team because i finally beat that annoying boss Dialga :D. I finally got him.
As for my team on time it is now;

(Chimchar) lv48
(Piplup) lv46
(Shinx) lv42

As for darkness, i am still on my recruiting quest of legends and i only need Jirachi and Mewtwo left aswell as Celebi if that wifi event is still going on.
As for other recruits, i have got a Parasect and Spiritomb on random mission which i am happy about and as for the team it is;

(Pikachu) lv62
(Torterra) lv100
(Delcatty) lv49

TBC...

NeonGardevoir

CoolTrainer
Yesterday,I went to World Abyss and did four different missions and it wasn't fun AT ALL.

I only had a few Reviver seeds with me because I thought I had enough,but I
was wrong.I had forgotten why I hated this place and the Consealed Ruins so much,Nidoqueens.Why are they so bad?Its because they use Earth Power.ALOT.

I don't remember what floor we were on,but I lost two team members in the same room.On the 22nd floor,me and the only other member with me ran into
a stupid monster house in the room where the stairs were at.He fainted and
that left only me.

Somehow,I got to the stairs and went down to the 23rd floor where I rescued a Pokemon and I got to leave after that.

I am not going to go to World Abyss for a LONG time.

Oh yeah,here is my team at the moment:

Blastoise(me)
Blaziken(my partner,Blaze)
Lucario(Lucy)
Gardevoir(Leaf)

and my extra team members that goes out on missions sometimes:

Typhlosion(Axel)
Vaporeon(Demyx)

jamdevil

stranger danger!
I just destroyed a monster house with a my level 70 Garchomp! Such a big surprise to me when that happened. The power of an earthquake with no risk to your flying partner. I love that combo.

aerisLana

i cannot believe
I finally got all of the 7 treasures (yay!). The remaining one was Rayquaza, so I went to Sky Stairways to get the last treasure. I also got to recruit many Pokemon along the way. Too bad I failed to recruit Drifloon when I encountered one though ;.;. Rayquaza was easy, since I used Luxray, and getting to the top didn't even cost me a Reviver Seed.

Now that I have completed the 7 treasures, I also started emptying my storage by opening the Boxes I've collected to Xatu (because I have tons of them in my storage xD).

PurpleMew

no promises
Well i descided to put my Time game on hold and focus more on recruiting the pokemon i need on Darkness.
As for the recruiting, I got a Machop, on my way to jirachi (who doesn't want to be recruited). I also got a Driftblim (i was really lucky it never died) when i went on missions. I got alot more recruits but will be here for ages saying them but i will say i recruited a chatot.
I did some bag guy missions and goy alot of gummies on my trip to marine resort.
And my team is as follows;

Pikachu (lv 62)
Torterra (lv100)
Driftblim (lv 50)

I got rid of Delcatty and replaced her with a Driftblim who will hopefully help better.

TBC...

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
today i did 2 sentry dutys, didnt get 1 wrong either time. i then went to apple woods and recruited a paras, budew and butterfree there. i also did lots of reviver seed reward missions. also got 2 blue gummis that i put in storage for manaphy in the post-story.

think i might keep butterfree on my team for awhile till i get a better flying type

;001; lvl 13
;025; lvl 13
;012; lvl 15

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.