• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mystery Dungeon English Box arts!

Pokefreak

Zephyr Trainer
Check it out!
IGN has them but I can't find the page so I gave you that link.

Omega Pirate

shove it up ya bum!
I found those back images on a Google Images search, looks like they've speculated with a Photoshop job and the Logo that was released on the Nintendo E3 site.

Pokefreak

Zephyr Trainer
They were revealed yesterday and since IGN has them I don't think they are fake.

winxmaster

PokeMon Professor
I can't wait either.

L

LuvlyMelody

Does anyone know the price for each? if their gonna be new releases, I think the price for the DS is 35$ and for the gba 35-25$? I hope I can get the money for it ^_^;200;

Tiffany

Staff member
Super Mod
Those look pretty cool. I can't wait until the games come out.

winxmaster

PokeMon Professor
Well, seeing as how the blue game has a better team on the cover, blue wins!

The teams that are your rivals are on the boxes. So if you're playing blue, you have to face a Tyranitar, a Charizard, and an Alakazam, while Red has to face a Medicham, a Gengar, and an Ekans.

mo_money

money gansta
didn't they put the wrong pokemon on the boxes, charizard is supposed to be with alakazam and tyranitar, and gengar is upposed to be with ekans and medicham.

Silver Dragonair

OMG internetz
Red has charmander and cyndaqil

WHile blue has better evil pokes. But blue has squirtle and gengar and totodile

Blue wins

Actually, I might buy the blue version. Then get red on the emulator.

~Lati Master~

Play With Fire
Ferret said:
Why do the shadows on the red box have holes in?

The Holes are their eyes and mouths,

I Can't wait till Red comes out.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
o_O Alakazam, Gengar, and Tyranitar look freaky. . . yet cool.

Always was gonna get Blue, not changing my mind.

Jedi Flygon

Rainbow Trainer
They look pretty cool! I'm planning on buying Blue, I have $60 so I have enough.