• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mystery Dungeon Glitch Discussion

pikalax

Back in the OLDEN days...
In Gates to Infinity, when DLC (retro) music is playing, pressing HOME twice (to return to the home screen, then to resume the software) mutes the music. The music starts playing again when you move to a new area or an event where a music change takes place.

DerpyMail

Derpy Hooves
Picture0004_zps75e7d936.jpg

I don't know if it's a glitch, but well...
I was actually in Silver Trench, Blue Rescue Team. And when I took the stairs and went to 15F, it seems the entire map was one single room, with a monster house, and I didn't used any items before taking the stairs.
And I took the picture with my webcam.
...Weird isn't it?

Edit: I guess it's fine, I found another one on 35F. It's been such a long time since I've played this game... probably don't remember!

Last edited:

AshMayMistyHikarifan

I was in Surrounded Sea and I fought Tentacruel, but it kept 'transfering' back and forth to 'Horsea', and sometimes, was gold colored, but it wasn't a 'Shiny' Pokemon.

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Picture0004_zps75e7d936.jpg

I don't know if it's a glitch, but well...
I was actually in Silver Trench, Blue Rescue Team. And when I took the stairs and went to 15F, it seems the entire map was one single room, with a monster house, and I didn't used any items before taking the stairs.
And I took the picture with my webcam.
...Weird isn't it?

Edit: I guess it's fine, I found another one on 35F. It's been such a long time since I've played this game... probably don't remember!

Silver Trench has a one-room monster house on floor 15, 35, and 75.

It always has that, but it's the only dungeon to have that in the Game.

Pikachu 1995

Master Explorer
Team attack glitch?

In Gates to Infinity I got twice a moment when I was confused and used a Team Attack that my allies were acting confused and when the attack was completed they returned to normal. Also it's probably possible to get seperate from your partner in Paradise in the waterfall area, Snivy got stuck at the bridge and felt in sleep too until I got close.

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
In Gates to Infinity I got twice a moment when I was confused and used a Team Attack that my allies were acting confused and when the attack was completed they returned to normal. Also it's probably possible to get seperate from your partner in Paradise in the waterfall area, Snivy got stuck at the bridge and felt in sleep too until I got close.

Some of the Typed Team Attacks heal Satus Effects, so if you tell me the Poké you usedit with, you cld determne if it was a glitch or not,

Also, yeah, your partner can be seperated from you in almost every dungeon with an outside area, and all Paradise Areas can cause that too,
It's not a glitch, just a way the Partner walks (if this happens and it's still awake it'll enter a Run-speed faster than normal, but that was programmee for that purpose anyway).

On Blue Rescue team, my Reviver Seeds won't work. I'll be in Wyvern Hill, on my way to get Fly, and even though I have 2 or 3 seeds in my toolbox, when I faint, they don't revive me. I've only tried this with my starter, Feraligatr, but it's really annoying.

PsychicPsycho

I somehow recruited a Graveler when I was doing Makuhita Training in PMD Blue.

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
On Blue Rescue team, my Reviver Seeds won't work. I'll be in Wyvern Hill, on my way to get Fly, and even though I have 2 or 3 seeds in my toolbox, when I faint, they don't revive me. I've only tried this with my starter, Feraligatr, but it's really annoying.

Do you have the Item Master IQ Skill on?

I somehow recruited a Graveler when I was doing Makuhita Training in PMD Blue.

If it's from the Team Rumblerock Maze, then not a glitch.

The Pokémon in the Team Mazes all can be recruited, but with a lower than usual Recruit Rate.