• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

mystery dungeon- the unseen force- the mysterious wind

Legendarylucario

Legendary Observer
i wonder if u eat an eyedrop or allure seed (or even the one that blinds u) if u can see wat the unseen force is... i wonder wat it is? any theories?

asuki9

oshingatsu
I diden't really get that sentence. what do you mean

lindsy95

FC: 4428-2451-8791
Nah, because the unseen force is just an excuse to throw you out of the dungeon cause youve been there on that one floor too long. Its to prevent Lving on easey dungeons with lots of exp among things...

Mew's desire

*Smirks*
Why are Mystery Dungeons called Mystery?
Because it has many secrets to unravel, like the unseen force.
Lets try to imagine why.

Well X-eye seed only make your vision worse, therefore if you couldn't see it with full sight, you are quite unlikely to be able to see it with impaired vision. IIRC back in MD1 it was 750 turns, first warning, 900 turns second warning and 1000 turns thrown out. Im not sure if it remained the same in MD2.

I remember a massive thread like this back in MD1 times, where people would make speculations on what it is that causes the mysterious force. ;123;

well i was kinda hoping for more exciting replies...

Imaginations people - Use them!

Even I will have a go, and my imagination is almost non-exist:

Ok, as we all know Scyther is the real god pokemon, and is the most powerful in all of the mystery dungeon land. He doesnt want mere mortal pokemon to become as powerful as him, so if you try and level up too much on one floor, he gets pissed off and flaps his all-powerful wings to blow you out of the dungeon.

Someone please come up with something better. ;123;

MKFC

Shade of Blue
Probably, because Mystery Dungeons floor layouts change whenever you eneter, maybe the wind is the effect that pushes you out to you don't interfere with the change.

AstralEon

The one and only.
Its just a time limit that warns you to move on to the next floor. Thats why they have 3-4 warnings for you to react.

ShinyCollector007

Trainin's Over! DIE!
It acytually blew me out of Buried Relic.
I guess it is a Skarmory because it is angry that you KO'ed it in the begining

I have a perfect theory:

Since it IS leaves, maybe its something about your partner in the past... maybe, its a torterra that REALLY hates your partner, AND you since you joined it, and since he wants revenge for something your partner did before, It will leaf-storm you if you stay in a dungeon too long.

I have a perfect theory:

Since it IS leaves, maybe its something about your partner in the past... maybe, its a torterra that REALLY hates your partner, AND you since you joined it, and since he wants revenge for something your partner did before, It will leaf-storm you if you stay in a dungeon too long.

BUT, have you noticed that the 'force' changes depending on the dungeon type. In water dungeons it is bubbles, and I forget what happens for the other type(s). ;123;

Kitty Aruseus

The werewolf cometh.
for water dungeons it's bubbles, for forest and grass land it's leaves and wind, in the sky it's wind, in the relic and ground it's an earthquake, and desert I think is sand.

In PMD2 your partner says mystery dungeons are strange places, well... this mysterious force is just part of the strangeness.

Treeconator11

Ultranumb
Chuck Norris roundhouse kicks level horders out of dungeon so they can't challenge his PWNAGE!

diddykong

Uber Gamer
I want to know what it is! Wouldn't it be awesome if a Lv. 100 Arceus randomly appeared in the same floor as the offending team and proceeded to hunt you down? More fun than Kecleon battles.

ko-koro

World domination!
It's perfectly simple. Bidoof is the master behind all of the things that happened in the game, and just enjoys watching you struggle in the dungeons, but when you stay on the same floor for too long, he gets bored and farts you out of there.