• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mystery Egg giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treemander

~ The Wise Cracker ~
This Idea is from Dean A fellow pokemon Fan

Rules.
1. Only 1 egg per giveaway (every 30)
2. We accept almost anything
3. No spamming
4. You can reserve one pokemon.
5. You can reserve one egg (see blue for details)

Dean will add anymore rules if I missed any

Hi everyone, its me Treemander and I'm a helper in the egg giveaway.
I'm here to help Dean in giving pokemon away for almost anything depending on what it is.
We would like help from you by mostly wanting female pokes so we can breed and do more Egg give aways. But we will take both genders.
You can offer anything for me and I will probably take it

30 EGG POKEMON AT RANDOM.

Flare Blast Cyndaquils
knows flare blitz and fire blast

Poison Solar Day Cacneas
Knows poison sting, solar beam, and sunny day

Surf Fall Woopers
Know Surf and WaterFall

Surf Fall Piplup
Knows Surf and Waterfall

Totidile
I don't know his egg moves but their is only one of him.

ATTENTION~~ ONE OF A KIND LEGIT PHIONE EGG UP FOR TRADE PER 30 EGGS ~~ YOU MAY GET IT OR YOU MAY NOT!

Phione

If you really want to help me/us I will give a pokemon away for a ditto So we can expand are inventory in this giveaway and you can get more pokes!

~ all pokemon are in eggs and will most likely be different. you can always reserve an egg by posting your offer and saying

Reserve Egg: offering: (pokemon)~

~ Thank you and good luck

Note: Im just a helper for Dean and we can't wait to get this up and running..

Status
Not open for further replies.