1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Mystery of the "Ghost" girl

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation V Discussion' started by Trainer Sora, Oct 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trainer Sora

Trainer Sora Wandering Trainer

I'm pretty curious about the girl at Marvelous Bridge. Sometimes I see her there, standing one space from the man at the Route 15 end of the bridge.
    Also when I go to approach her, she vanishes! And whenever this happens the elderly lady at the Route 15 Bridge Gate will talk about a girl who once lived in the area before the bridge had been built as well as having lived with an Abra. But she says it once per time the girl is there. Otherwise she'll just say her usual thing.

I think its some kind of In-game event. But I dunno if there's a special Abra involved or not.
    Anyone ever figured out the mystery? Or has any theories related to it?

2. Master Leo

Master Leo The Dark Side

I've wondered about the girl too. I have often thought about putting an abra first on my team and going to the bridge...

3. Darkmaster Rannon

Darkmaster Rannon Thundercats Hoo!

It is a girl with an abra. Abra can teleport somebody.
    The girl is trolling you by using her Abra to teleport away.

4. Myrrh

Myrrh Well-Known Member

She appears multiple times? She scared me the first time i approached her, I guess if I don't pay attention she might do it again. Mystery solved in one post.^

5. Darkseeker

Darkseeker Crimson Denizen

I liked more the Old Chateau mysterys in platinum...but the question still remains...Is she alive? or Is it an abra trick?

6. Nikkoru_91

Nikkoru_91 Vappy Trainer~

Could possibly be a reference to the anime episode involving the bridge?

The one where a Gothitelle who once lived with the ferryman and his daughter, before the construction of the bridge put them out of work and drove them away, was pretending to BE the daughter.

7. hawkeye721

hawkeye721 なんと素敵な歌!!!!!!!!

shes probably just a mama luigi

8. Nikkoru_91

Nikkoru_91 Vappy Trainer~

Ignore this- wrong bridge. ^_^;

9. R_N

R_N Better Name GET

There is a 72% chance she is a ghost

10. Master Leo

Master Leo The Dark Side

Why does pokemon torture us with unsolvable mysteries?

11. Grey Wind

Grey Wind Only rescues maidens

I was going to say that ;-;

But she's just a ghost girl, there's no real mystery surrounding her.

12. Mr. Reloaded

Mr. Reloaded Git Gud

I'm guessing she's a ghost not sure but that's what I think it scares me to even go near her I don't think my abra can help me now :(

13. Aquarelle

Aquarelle Moderator Staff Member Moderator

She's appeared a couple of times on my White.
    And yeah, I was also a little startled when I first saw her too. :O

I wonder, what triggers her appearance on the bridge?

14. pokeninja123

pokeninja123 what?

I think it's just a random thing the developers put in the game.

15. yanmegy423

yanmegy423 Litwick-KAWAIIDESU!

I'd like to see a shiny ghost/psychic event about this ^^. It obviously has a purpose in a future event in the game...

16. redcharzard

redcharzard Semi-competitive

Ghost tend to fade out slowly this character flashes out more like teleporting away from you. One of the people on the bridge or in the two entrances of the bridge said living ther was a girl living there(where the bridge is) who played with an Abra before the bridge was built. It could be a reference to Sabrina the psychic gym leader from generation 1 and 2, as her main pokemon is Alakazam, Abra's fully evolved form.

17. alibababags

alibababags Active Member

its a ghost girl.

apparently a long time ago, her abra accidentally teleported her off a cliff, if i'm not wrong. read it somewhere in the game. probably the old lady.

18. Lulu_used_SunnyDay

Lulu_used_SunnyDay Petal Blizzard

WAT

In B/W there's another phantom girl like the one in the Old Chateau in D/P/Pt?!
    Damnit, Game Freak is really trolling us now....

19. Claus351

Claus351 Shiny hunter :)

I think its one of those things where gamefreak tries to torment us with no answer, no matter how conspicious it is. *cough Truck cough*

if you don't get the truck part you havn't been playing pokemon very long xD

20. Tom the Warrior

Tom the Warrior Well-Known Member

I don't remember reading that unless the old lady has more to say. o-o;

I do wonder though if she's truly alive or not.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.