• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mystery of the "Ghost" girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
She fell off the bridge.

Not much mystery lol.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
It is a girl with an abra. Abra can teleport somebody.
The girl is trolling you by using her Abra to teleport away.

That's what I thought, too. I remember bringing this up ages ago, but nobody thought my theory had any substance. But I won't be surprised if we find out that this theory is correct in the next game. And I bet that old lady who tells you about the little girl's past is in on the joke; Marvelous Bridge is a troll breeding ground. :p

But she's just a ghost girl, there's no real mystery surrounding her.

Oh yeah, there's definitely nothing mysterious about a ghost girl. :rolleyes:

2rsa

Shiny Hunter
I'm pretty curious about the girl at Marvelous Bridge. Sometimes I see her there, standing one space from the man at the Route 15 end of the bridge.
Also when I go to approach her, she vanishes! And whenever this happens the elderly lady at the Route 15 Bridge Gate will talk about a girl who once lived in the area before the bridge had been built as well as having lived with an Abra. But she says it once per time the girl is there. Otherwise she'll just say her usual thing.

I think its some kind of In-game event. But I dunno if there's a special Abra involved or not.
Anyone ever figured out the mystery? Or has any theories related to it?

I never noticed that before,lol.

Porgon-XYZ

Wut are you saying?
My theory: She comes from another planet and was sent there to confuse us.

Mew-100

Future Scriptwriter!
Or maybe the girl was never there...

AuraWarior

Knight of the old
Nintendo is trolling us just like they troll'd x-box.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
I had never noticed this until now. I read this thread, grabbed my DS, went to Marvelous Bridge and sure enough there she was.. and there she went..

It really made me think about the anime episode in Kanto with Sabrina and her Abra though..

battle171

New Gen, Go!
Maybe they'll expand on it in the Third version?

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I discovered her when I was walking around to hatch some eggs, I didn't remember talking to her so I talked to her and she disappeared. I was freaked out, I thought my game was glitched.

MetalFlygon08

Haters Gonna Hate
Someone with an AR needs to use a walk-through Walls cheat and approach her from the front.

Mabye she has text only viewable from that direction, to confirm you as a cheater.

R_N

It's not a trick of the abra, otherwise she wouldn't still be a little girl

Also the developers joked about it when asked (the 72% chance thing) so it's pretty sure fire (or at worst a 38% chance at best!!!!) that she died while playing

Hexin' Wishes

Diva Extraordinaire
SO I tested this out and sure enough I encountered a ghost girl. However, she was next to a NPC when she appeared and when she disappeared even HE made mention of how she "...just disappeared!"

Maybe there's more to this than we thought?

SasakiThePikachu

like pepsi cola
It's a fun little quirk, like the little girl and butler in the Old Chateu in gen 4!

I saw the ghost girl in my first Black playthrough, but have gone through Unova 3 times since and she hasn't appeared again. It seems a bit random...

Status
Not open for further replies.