• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mystery of the "Ghost" girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. pokedude

Shadow the Ghost-Hog
There is a 72% chance she is a ghost

27% It's an Abra, and the other 1%? God alone knows.

Oh and Game Freak of course.
I don't remember reading that unless the old lady has more to say. o-o;

I do wonder though if she's truly alive or not.

The real question is if it teleported her off on purpose, or by accident? I suspect accident, but I just thought i'd bring it up to spice up even MORE gossip :D.

But seriously, why haunt a bridge? The old what's-you-ma-call-it from DPP
made SOME relative sense. Though it's not any different I guess, she disappears inFRONT OF SOMEONE THIS TIME. Still though, the girl in the old place may hid in a room, creepy. Talk about being hunted.
Then the old guy, is eating ghost soup ( Highly recommended, 20% fat and 100% HEALTHY for old, young, and somewhere in the middle ghosts!).
He runs/walks into the kitchen and dives into the cubboards. Then there's the creepy journal with "colourful" pages.

So very mysterious. (And vexing!)

Mr. pokedude

Shadow the Ghost-Hog
There is a 72% chance she is a ghost

27% It's an Abra, and the other 1%? God alone knows.

Oh and Game Freak of course.
I don't remember reading that unless the old lady has more to say. o-o;

I do wonder though if she's truly alive or not.

The real question is if it teleported her off on purpose, or by accident? I suspect accident, but I just thought i'd bring it up to spice up even MORE gossip :D.

But seriously, why haunt a bridge? The old what's-you-ma-call-it from DPP
made SOME relative sense. Though it's not any different I guess, she disappears in FRONT OF SOMEONE THIS TIME. Still though, the girl in the old place hid in a room, creepy. Talk about being hunted.
Then the old guy, is eating ghost soup ( Highly recommended, 20% fat and 100% HEALTHY for old, young, and somewhere in the middle ghosts!).
He runs/walks into the kitchen and dives into the cubboards. Then there's the creepy journal with "colourful" pages.

So very mysterious. (And vexing!) Also makes you wonder if they really are ghosts.

Last edited:

Estellise

peachy
I think it's for the Zoroark event.

Akwakwak

I'm hungry
The first time I saw that girl I got scared, it's bad enough that the Pokedex entries for ghost Pokemon are creepy, they have to go and scare me even more.

Kall El

..Silence..
I remember the first time I saw her, it was mysterious.. I always felt there was more to her :p
If she's trolling us then great, I think we've had enough of Sabrinas evil-ways haha :]

I've never experienced the "colorful journal" in DPt's Old Chateau, but I think I know what room you're talking about. As for the ghost/Abra girl in BW, I think she truly is dead, based on the melancholy inflection in the old woman's punctuation when she talks about the girl. Beyond that, though, I really don't think there's anything hidden as far as Nintendo events are concerned, and I think the story behind it is meant to be left unexplainable, as the paranormal cannot be scientifically quantified (yet).

Kninja22

<---Shine for me
I think she's just part of the shadow triad,plain and simple...

HetaOni

Chesaught
I tried to find her after it happend,but she scared the fudge out of me when first saw her.I was just trying to evolve my Riolu by giving it the feathers that you can find on the bridge. o_O

tomatohater

Golden Sun 4?
Kninja has a very valid point indeed. What if she is in the Shadow Triad? What if they're all ghosts? I doubt many people would of prdedicted that, but it could be true as nobdy actually knows how is in the Shadow Triad. She could play a very big role in Black and White 2. Maybe she's here know to spy on your character for the events in Black and White 2. Is she found on the bridge that is now frozen, if so then that could mean something too.

HetaOni

Chesaught
Kninja has a very valid point indeed. What if she is in the Shadow Triad? What if they're all ghosts? I doubt many people would of prdedicted that, but it could be true as nobdy actually knows how is in the Shadow Triad. She could play a very big role in Black and White 2. Maybe she's here know to spy on your character for the events in Black and White 2. Is she found on the bridge that is now frozen, if so then that could mean something too.

Arceus,now you're actually making me think about this. >w<
This didn't even bug me before.

Husnock

I think the original GHOST/Marowak from Gen I is still the creepiest. The only confirmed murder in the whole Pokémon franchise, and her coming back for vengeance. This degree of cruelty was never touched again. Add to that those Channelers that challenged you because they were possessed by other Ghost Pokémon. Generation I really showed Ghost Pokémon malevolence.

Oh God... I remember all those opening lines when one challenges you. Creepy.

Gen I was pretty dark stuff, especially that Tower. The (implied) death of Blue's Raticate that YOU are partially responsible for (again, implied), the possessed Channelers, the appearances of the Ghost-types before you get the Sylph Scope, the mother Marowak...

I mean, B&W's Ghost-type Pokedex entries are creepy in their own right (ex. Cofagrigus swallowing people and turning them into mummies), but few things are as morbid as Yellow's entry stating that Cubones wear the skulls of their dead mothers...

I'd like to see a shiny ghost/psychic event about this ^^. It obviously has a purpose in a future event in the game...

Good point, maybe in the next Black & White game we will have her appear again with more meaning and she just sets up a presence in the current game.

*futachimaru*

Music Maker/ Dreamer
i think its a preview of a mystery used in BW2......

☭Secret_Shocker☭

That ghost was really interesting. I hope we get a backstory of hers in BW2.

Kninja22

<---Shine for me
Oh God... I remember all those opening lines when one challenges you. Creepy.

Gen I was pretty dark stuff, especially that Tower. The (implied) death of Blue's Raticate that YOU are partially responsible for (again, implied), the possessed Channelers, the appearances of the Ghost-types before you get the Sylph Scope, the mother Marowak...

I mean, B&W's Ghost-type Pokedex entries are creepy in their own right (ex. Cofagrigus swallowing people and turning them into mummies), but few things are as morbid as Yellow's entry stating that Cubones wear the skulls of their dead mothers...

Frosslass,Drifloon,Haunter,Banette are pretty scary and slighty morbid...

Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Pika-Speed
The ghosts in pokemon scare the hell out of me, when I first saw her it was at 1:00 last year at night and when I was shocked I tried again for closure but it didn't happen so I thought it was done by a real ghost and so I couldn't sleep all night : (

Status
Not open for further replies.