• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mystery of the "Ghost" girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

R_N

This.

It would be a mystery if there wasn't someone who tells you she has an Abra.
or it's misdirection. The girl is still a girl, bridges take a while to complete...

alternatively, it could be the abra disguising itself I guess

unstopable373

I bet Shauntal would know ;)

It could just be one of her pokemon, it's her way of paying back you back for beating her at the pokemon league.

Or maybe it's her younger sister, kind of like 4th gen with Flint and Buck, just more peculiar and the fact that they don't outright say it.

Hatsune Miku

OMG! i got it. well its a mystery to the abra/kadabra/alakazam family. you know how they are really trainers but became pokemon? this abra finally cracked the mystery to be human again. (my theory)

unstopable373

OMG! i got it. well its a mystery to the abra/kadabra/alakazam family. you know how they are really trainers but became pokemon? this abra finally cracked the mystery to be human again. (my theory)

but then why would Abra want to be a human again when it can sleep for 18 hours?

Hatsune Miku

well umm ... well in the thing it says a little boy or girl was sleeping and became a pokemon... probably because it didnt like being human and sleeping probably made its psychic power stronger but well it's just a theory

James2344

Keyblade wielder
I think its one of those things where gamefreak tries to torment us with no answer, no matter how conspicious it is. *cough Truck cough*

if you don't get the truck part you havn't been playing pokemon very long xD

I get it, refrence to fr lg where if u dont get the ss anne to leave a truck appears

That old lady and little girl are hiding something.Maybe psychic powers?Maybe the girl is just an Abra who's trainer is the old lady and they're trying to prank us?Maybe a mysterious force teleported the girl away?Maybe the girl was a ghost and jumps down the bridge to scare people(possibly old lady pushed her down when she was alive)?

The answer shall reveal itself.Eventually.Maybe in the anime

Honeyichigo

The manliest
I get it, refrence to fr lg where if u dont get the ss anne to leave a truck appears

Actually, it's a reference to the original truck in the RBG games. The one in FRLG is just a nod to that one. :p

orangezilla

Who's dar man
I'd like to see a shiny ghost/psychic event about this ^^. It obviously has a purpose in a future event in the game...

yh no it won't there are tons of these sorts of things throughout the game, they dont actually mean anything, either that of its simply a reference

Fold

Thats what she said
Thats what she said.

Qmaz246

Disney Trainer
Thats what she said.

Ok, really? This is a place for discussion. Not funny jokes, and that wasn't even funny. I don't even get it. Any how, i've seen the ghost girl, but i didn't pay attention to her. Sure, i was freaked, but i didn't really care.

Kansas_Rocks!

Awesomeness Trainer
I actually think that even though it says abra, zoroark has something to do with it. She appeared only after I got zoroark and only appears when I have zoroark in my team.

I think it's one of Nintendo's impulsive game features that they stuck in the game for s**ts and giggles. There's really no mystery behind her, it's just a creepy/sad little add-in to make the bridge more intresting.

Xaby

SW-3553-0104-8530
It will probably be explored in the anime, as long as the story is not too tragic.

Come on, it's a girl with an Abra. You show up, her Abra teleports her away and they both have a good laugh at the onlookers' expense.

As far as I know, the only real human ghosts in the series (besides, uh, Yamask) are the ones in the Old Chateau. And these are spooky. If Nintendo wanted Bridge Girl to have been a ghost, they would have played up the spooky factor, instead of having the old woman drop the Abra hint.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
She is creepy yes, but not as creepy as the ghosts of the Old Chateau in Sinnoh

Xaby

SW-3553-0104-8530
I think the original GHOST/Marowak from Gen I is still the creepiest. The only confirmed murder in the whole Pokémon franchise, and her coming back for vengeance. This degree of cruelty was never touched again. Add to that those Channelers that challenged you because they were possessed by other Ghost Pokémon. Generation I really showed Ghost Pokémon malevolence.

Status
Not open for further replies.