• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mystery of the Reaper Season 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

RagingStarmie

The Pokemon Director
;135; I think it's time for some alcohol and club music *Starts djing* Awwww yeahhhhhhh *Takes a shot* Whoooo. That burns.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
;325;: ....I think that might be the candle that fell on your tail.

Flame Mistress

;471; ...Ugh... I hate to admit, but really, the only decent person in our team is Joey, not counting myself, and even he isn't that nice...

;471; But still... the rest are even worse.

RagingStarmie

The Pokemon Director
;135; Hey I'm decent. When you catch me at the right time of day. *Pours another glass* Ohhh it's past 6PM, so unfortunately it's not the right time sweetheart! *Takes shot*

RagingStarmie

The Pokemon Director
;135; No drugs are trashy. Drinking can be classy. *Winks*

Flame Mistress

;471; Thank god you don't take drugs... The last thing I want on my team is a drug addict. Are you interested in my anti-hangover beer and wine? My very own creations, they are...

Nightfall_

Gamer Extrodinare
Really, can we stop the RPing? It gets on my nerves when it says a new post has appeared for this, but its really one of you guys RPing.

...No offense, its my opinion.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
It's a little necessary if we're going to wait this long for an official post. Not to say I've been particularly quick to breaking out my contest-writing pen, but it's either semi-meaningless posts, or this thing dies.

Flame Mistress

Really, can we stop the RPing? It gets on my nerves when it says a new post has appeared for this, but its really one of you guys RPing.

...No offense, its my opinion.

What octoboy said. If you take a look at the game Pokémon Universe Singles, you'd see that it would have died if we (the members) hadn't kept on RPing to keep it alive. Sometimes a bit of RPing is necessary to keep a perfectly nice game from dying.

Besides, you should know that HydroSwampert is the only one who posts official stuff.

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
Because he's a lazy boy. After all he got voted out of Kanto Challenges for being inactive back when Flame ran it. He comes on Serebii, he just is too lazy to make a day scene. I think he needs a co-GM to run this game when he's too lazy to do it himself. :p

octoboy

I Crush Everything
As... much as that could have been put far more kindly, I can't help but notice his profile does always indicate regular activity.

Though from another game host's perspective, I know I get the feeling I don't want to litter my thread with stalling posts, which is why I haven't been that active on PDI lately. Though I don't find it a good sign that he would disappear from the game this long before making the first post.

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
I could help, maybe. I'm on every day, basically.

Status
Not open for further replies.