• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mystery of the Reaper Season 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Meddler

Never Forget
:552:: The truth is....I was in Carisa's room that night.

;478;: We've already deduced this. What happened to Carisa?

:552:: I have no clue. One minute she was there and the next she was gone.

;325;: Elaborate, bud. Why were you even in her room?

:552:: *sweatdrop* I had to...err...

;325;: Lemme guess...you and her...*wink wink*

:552:: Yeah, you're right

;135;: *looks shocked*

;478;: Really, cause I didn't find any traces of you ever being in her bed.

:552:: Oh, it was on the floor.

;325;: Heh, I knew there wasn't a problem. 'Cept for this ol' horndog. You kids stay out of trouble. *picks up the unconcious Griffen and hauls him back into the house*

;478;: Felix, I am a pro at telling when people are lying.

:552:: Well, are you pro at telling when people are telling the truth?

;478;: .....Don't question my methods.

:552:: You're a little unorthodox for my tastes. But keep looking, I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for. *begins to walk off*

;478;: The only reason you're still alive right now is because I found no evidence that puts you at the boat. So unless you're clever enough to remove your steps, you're not working alone.

:552:: *ignores Erika* So, London. Where were we?

;135;: *looks hurt* I was just leaving. It's night, I'm getting sleepy. *walks back into the house*

:552:: ...Okay then

;478;: Heh. I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for, Felix. *goes back into the house*

:552:: Well. What's next.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hours Later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
;024;: *counting cash* Beautiful, just beautiful. *pours gasoline on money*

???: *knocks on door*

;024;: *opens door* Shop's closed. *sniffs some coke off his tail* For now.

???: I'm not here for drugs. I'm here for your life. *immediately slices Enriko*

;024;: *falls back* Ehehehehehhehee!

???: *closes and locks door*

;024;: *begins licking his own blood* Tastes like beauty..

???: *begins to finish Enriko off*

;024;: *grabs ??? with tail and flings them into the wall* Now to make you beautiful..*pulls out lighter*

???: *regains composure and sees Enriko with the lighter*

;024;: *burns face with the lighter* Lets be friends..*comes closer to ???*

???: *tries to hold Enriko back* Errrr..

;024;: *puts lighter up to ???'s face* Don't fight it..

???: *kicks Enriko in the area where he was sliced*

;024;: Eheheheheheee.. *slides backwards*

???: *stabs Enriko straight through the middle and then kicks him into his pile of money*

;024;: *falls onto his money and drops the lighter into the pile, igniting it all and setting himself on fire* Ahahahahahahahahaa

???: *stands there watching Enriko burn*

;024;: Ahahahha..ahahahaa..

???: *walks towards door*

;024;: Aha...ha...............ha

???: The Reaper is watching. *exits room*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
;236;: It's barely recognizable. Burned to a crisp. But I'm pretty sure its Enriko.

;009;: This is a murder! You can't keep saying its accidents!

;253;: It's a serial killer. It has to be.

;478;: Three deaths in 3 days? You can't conceal that fact.

;418;: Wait a sec, 3? How in tarnation did you know that Carisa died?

;478;: I investigated....And who are you to question me? You think I did this?

;418;: Sorry, ma'am but I ain't ruling anyone out.

;478;: Duly noted.

;236;: Look. There's nothing to be afraid of except for this serial killer. We will leave this island as soon as the helicopter arrives. We'll deal with this in the morning. Lock your doors, and don't answer them.

;063;: How...Are we supposed to sleep now?

;236;: Close your eyes and dream that you're already dead.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Enriko the Drug Dealer has been executed.

'Till day then. Was Felix telling the truth? Why did London leave Felix? And more importantly, Who is The Reaper?

Okay, Now is the time to talk amongst yourselves. Try not to go off-topic. Keep RPing to a minimum, and you can talk about the phases and who you think is The Reaper. I will try my best to get the Day Phase in this weekend.

I'm definitely with Meddler here. Votes should be based on performance, not the voter's wanting to rush the game (which won't always work, especially if the ref is as busy as Med is here. I'm thinking of taking PBB back after the round he's doing is over, considering he not only has this, but is also a much more devoted Rumbler than I am).

I want votes to be based on performance and whatnot, but since this game has Mafia roots, I'm keeping the vote changes for now so people can influence others. Listen to their arguments and whatnot, cause naturally everyone is gonna protect their nominee.

And do you mean taking the whole game back, or just doing the next round, cause reffing PBB is not a problem. PRR too, though since I'm not only a devoted Rumbler(and will be doing the Ultimate Round soon) but a Ref for the game so I have a duty to uphold. So far I feel like I've been doing well with these 3 games, as long as I don't hit a Writer's Block, I should be fine.

Last edited:

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
He probably didn't mean for that to be a clue, but it seems Meddler might have accidently given us the Reaper's gender.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Ok, Joey is officially written off as the Reaper. The murderer is obviously someone who can kick.

Also, nice Joker references. And Felix is obviously talking a lot of nonsense, how can you screw a ghost anyways? The fellow ghost certainly noticed the hole in that spurious alibi. Obviously he was snatchin' her bills while the Reaper was makin' the kills. Well, that was a pointless damper on his classy relationship.

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
He was only interested in London's money anyway, so it's a good thing the clueless gal...well, got a clue, and seperated herself from Felix.

And although the Reaper seemed pretty composed, it could still be one of the character who isn't so...compsed. Like Crack. After all, the whole random yelling thing could be nothing but a fraud. I have reason to think Griffen might be the Reaper. After all, he can slice, kick, and he's been pretty violent so far.

Spacial

procrastination
I think it could be London, actually. If Felix was telling the truth about having sex with her, then maybe when they finished or something, and Carisa came in, she got into the closet and killed Carisa

Flame Mistress

Okay, so we can rule out Erika, Joey, and Brandy for now (Bellossoms don't have legs, right?). And the Reaper could stab, which means that the Reaper has to have an arm or a mouth to work with, which rules out... no one. And I don't think London is the Reaper, since she looks shocked when Felix reveals that he was having sex with Carisa, so she couldn't have known. I'm not voting anyone for now, until others come up with good arguments.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Okay, so we can rule out Erika, Joey, and Brandy for now (Bellossoms don't have legs, right?).

Interesting point there. I'm pretty sure if you looked at any of the 3d renditions of bellossom, it wouldn't have feet, but that could have just been the artists' not bothering. I believe Colosseum shows cubone as not actually having a head under its helmet, even though it obviously is meant to, and both bellossom's unevolved forms have legs, so in that case, it's a question of whether Meddler considers bellossom to have feet or not (which he could conveniently not mention, leaving it cryptic whether or not it's possible Brandy is the killer).

I'd probably just take the next round of PBB, not the whole thing back.

Well, Enriko's gone. Guess it's kind of for the best that the player nominated by the ref is dead. Well, we'll see how the plot plays out.

Pir8Heart

ƸӜƷ
Is it possible for Griffen to be the Reaper?

I'm not voting anyone for now, until others come up with good arguments.

Carisa - While Carisa was busy sketching in her room, Felix had planted himself in her closet beforehand. All of a sudden, Griffen showed up at her door. As she attempted to shoo him off, Felix sneakily rolled across the floor and under the bed. suddenly, Griffen eyes narrowed as he let out an eerie laugh, brandishing his horns all the while. All too swiftly, his horn lunged through the door and pierced her body. Her screaming happened to wake up Alexandra, who then went out into the hallway and witnessed Griffen, who had made it before her. Everyone else should know the scene that ensued afterwards.

Xavier - I can't say much about this. This scenario is so unconventional, in the sense that it doesn't really provide any useful evidence. For all we know, almost anyone could've done this as long as they had a bomb; which is why I don't need to prove anything for this scene. Griffen got a bomb and planted it on the boat at some point. Simple.

Enriko - Same reasoning here; whilst Enriko was burning his money, he went for the kill. On top of that, he previously lied to Erika about his presence in the hallway to give himself an alibi (or perhaps it took him five minutes to dispose of her body, and for Alexandra to wake up.).

In a nutshell;

-Griffen killed Carisa from hallway
-Alexandra saw Griffen in hallway
-Griffen planted bomb on boat
-Griffen [possibly] lied to Erika about alibi
-Griffen stabbed/burned Enriko

;478; Simply because of Griffen's presence in the hallway, this level or reasoning is possible for the detective Erika. What do you think, everyone?

Last edited:

octoboy

I Crush Everything
I'm just wondering why Erika couldn't smell Griffen being shifty like she did Felix. I mean, if Felix obtained money through shady, illegal means and could hide that, you'd think he'd be better at lying than a regular guy who usually expresses his emotions, as demonstrated by his frequent outbursts of anger. One would think it odd that this so-called detective would be more suspicious of Felix than Griffen.

Though Briner has stayed out of the action quite a bit, and certainly has the physical qualifications to accomplish those murders (he could even easily swim to the boat and plant the bomb). If means of owning a bomb is a clue, then I'd put my prime suspicion on Henry, who, being an assassin, may have access to them for assassinating, and Iris, who, being an inventor, might be capable of building a homemade bomb. Steve would be equally able in this regard. I'd be suspicious towards the idea that anybody could have just "gotten a bomb" and blown someone up, as they aren't something you just find lying around, but if this island was originally war-based property, that could indeed mean that anyone could have access to explosives.

In short, I still find Henry the most suspicious, particularly due to his job, but he's likely so suspicious that it isn't him. Unless there turns out to be an Untwist.

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
Yeah, but his job is the stupidest reason to think someome is suspicious, because that was chosen for the character long before the Reaper was chosen by RNG. I mean, a person's job can explain HOW they did it, but the job itself won't tell who is Reaper and who isn't. You get what I'm saying? Henry being an assassin could explain how he got a bomb, but it doesn't just AUTOMATICALLY mean he's the Reaper, because his job was what it was long before the Reaper was chosen by RNG.

Last edited:

Pir8Heart

ƸӜƷ
I'm just wondering why Erika couldn't smell Griffen being shifty like she did Felix. I mean, if Felix obtained money through shady, illegal means and could hide that, you'd think he'd be better at lying than a regular guy who usually expresses his emotions, as demonstrated by his frequent outbursts of anger. One would think it odd that this so-called detective would be more suspicious of Felix than Griffen.

Don't ask me, I'm not Meddler. I have some control over Erika's basic character, but how Meddler writes it is up to Meddler.

ADD-ON: Hold on, I shouldn't be jumping to conclusions here. It's never explicitly stated that Erika bought what Griffen told her. Furthermore, that doesn't disprove anything about my theory (unless you want to pick at it).

Last edited:

Flame Mistress

Carisa - While Carisa was busy sketching in her room, Felix had planted himself in her closet beforehand. All of a sudden, Griffen showed up at her door. As she attempted to shoo him off, Felix sneakily rolled across the floor and under the bed. suddenly, Griffen eyes narrowed as he let out an eerie laugh, brandishing his horns all the while. All too swiftly, his horn lunged through the door and pierced her body. Her screaming happened to wake up Alexandra, who then went out into the hallway and witnessed Griffen, who had made it before her. Everyone else should know the scene that ensued afterwards.

Xavier - I can't say much about this. This scenario is so unconventional, in the sense that it doesn't really provide any useful evidence. For all we know, almost anyone could've done this as long as they had a bomb; which is why I don't need to prove anything for this scene. Griffen got a bomb and planted it on the boat at some point. Simple.

Enriko - Same reasoning here; whilst Enriko was burning his money, he went for the kill. On top of that, he previously lied to Erika about his presence in the hallway to give himself an alibi (or perhaps it took him five minutes to dispose of her body, and for Alexandra to wake up.).

In a nutshell;

-Griffen killed Carisa from hallway
-Alexandra saw Griffen in hallway
-Griffen planted bomb on boat
-Griffen [possibly] lied to Erika about alibi
-Griffen stabbed/burned Enriko

;478; Simply because of Griffen's presence in the hallway, this level or reasoning is possible for the detective Erika. What do you think, everyone?

Really, all I current get from this post is that Alexandra probably isn't the Reaper.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Don't ask me, I'm not Meddler. I have some control over Erika's basic character, but how Meddler writes it is up to Meddler.

ADD-ON: Hold on, I shouldn't be jumping to conclusions here. It's never explicitly stated that Erika bought what Griffen told her. Furthermore, that doesn't disprove anything about my theory (unless you want to pick at it).

That doesn't give any explanation as to why she'd confront Felix about that, but not Griffen.

Pir8Heart

ƸӜƷ
That doesn't give any explanation as to why she'd confront Felix about that, but not Griffen.

Because she doesn't view Griffen as suspicious. Yet. It's possible she hasn't realized that Griffen was lying, since he's her client and a generally normal person. She's not a flawless detective here.

Really, all I current get from this post is that Alexandra probably isn't the Reaper.

I suppose I have to specify my reasoning, then. I'll get back to you.

Last edited:

The Meddler

Never Forget
;236;: *pops a couple aspirin and then downs a glass of water* I haven't a clue what I should do..

;122;: Sir, there's nothing you can do. *takes Netrizen's glass and refills it* It's out of your hands.

;236;: No! It can't be. This is MY show. These players need to be in MY hands. If I don't have control, then..*chugs down glass of water* There's chaos. And with an apparent murderer running around..It's greater than chaos.

;122;: Sir, I would say that your chaotic pandemic is likely to be subverted. Fear is how you control them, sir. *refills Netrizen's glass* One kill was enough, but with three...They're scared but they don't want attention brought to themselves. You have this indirect power, sir. Fear.

;236;: My god, Ray, you're right! I can use the murders to my advantage. I mean, you don't think there will be another, right? There's a helicopter on its way here. The cameras are still rolling. Everything is perfectly laid out for my emergence as Netrizen, the greatest host that ever lived! And all I need is control.

;122;: You've got it, sir. You've got it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Episode Four: Pandemonium Express

:611:: It smells horrid.

;478;: There isn't much we can do about it. *enters Enriko's room with Griffen* Air freshener will tamper with the crime scene. I surely don't want that. *bends down to examine the ashpile with Enriko's remains*

:611:: Do you think the murderer burned him to prevent evidence?

;478;: *picks up remains of a lighter* If so, we have him right here. Assuming that the fingerprints aren't burned off. You see this indent here?

:611:: *squints* Not really.

;478;: Well its not an appendage I know. At least not one of anyone in this house. This is the indent from a tail, and looks like its been there for awhile. Who in this house would have a strong tail?

:611:: Uh.. Felix, Rick,...probably Enriko too.

;478;: Exactly. Felix and Rick could just use their limbs. Enriko has to use his tail. This is Enriko's lighter, not the murderer's.

:611:: So you're saying he burned himself?

;478;: I'm saying he started the fire. *feels around in the ashpile* Blood..Dried blood. That's odd.

:611:: How so?

;478;: Enriko was bleeding before he burned. The murderer didn't just burn him, they stabbed him.

:611:: Well, thats gotta narrow somebody down. Stabbing, right?

;478;: Nope, everyone here is capable of stabbing. No one is ruled out.

:611:: Yeah, but what about a nutjob like Crack. She can't be able to even process thoughts, let alone kill.

;478;: *stands up and looks Griffen in the eye* People can lie, Griffen. No one is ruled out. *brushes past Griffen*

:611:: So you're expecting to find the murderer out of 20 people without even narrowing it down?

;478;: 21, Griffen. I didn't forget about you. *walks away*

:611:: *catches up to Erika* Wait, you can't be serious! I've been helping you out this whole time! You can't seriously think I'm the murderer.

;478;: I don't rule anyone out, Griffen. Especially not you.

:611:: *grabs Erika* Give me one good reason why I would be a suspect! ONE!

;478;: *tries to push away* Give me one good reason why you aren't one!

;325;: *sees Griffen grab Erika* Hold it!

:611:: All I've done to help you..

;478;: Why wouldn't the murderer help me? Lead me down the wrong path maybe?

;325;: *jumps up and kicks Griffen off of Erika before wrestling him to the ground* I thought we had a little discussion last night, bud.

:611:: Erika...How can you think that way?

;478;: *brushes self off* Don't question my methods. *floats away*

;325;: Having girl problems, bud? *picks Griffen up*

:611:: I guess you co-

;325;: Eh, zip it. Rhetorical question, wise guy. I'm having snarky punk troubles with you causing turmoil wherever I see your face. Now I ain't stupid. I see you and ol' maiden in white are trying to crack down on this mystery, and that's alright. But things won't be too pretty in pink if I see you roughing up any more of these people. Ya got that?

:611:: Yeah, Joey.

;325;: *lowers sunglasses to look Griffen in the eye* I didn't hear you loud enough.

:611:: Won't happen again, Joey! *passes Joey to go to the kitchen and runs into Maya*

;192;: You look sad! Is it the tragedies? Don't be sad, it can only get better from here!

:611:: I'm fine, I'm just about to cook me some stew.

;192;: Okay! *bounds off*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
;471;: Hey, fluffball. Lets go do something!

:547:: *brushing hair* Do what?

;471;: I dunno, explore the island?

:547:: No thanks, I'm good.

;471;: Come on! It'll be fun!

:547:: Well..

;471;: Yay! *grabs Eros and drags him outside*

:547:: Don't go too fast, you'll ruin my hair!

;471;: Oh, don't be such a baby, fluffball. Isn't the view of the ocean wonderful?

:547:: No, I despise the ocean.

;471;: I don't see how you can despise it, its gorgeous. I just wish there was some way off the island. I don't want to have to wait so long for a helicopter when there's a murderer on the loose.

:547:: How, Iris? There's no way.

;471;: I'll find a way........AFTER YOU! *pushes Eros into the ocean*

:547:: AHHH!!!! *glub glub glub*

;471;: *cackles*

:547:: *climbs out* -_-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
;418;: Howdy, Silver. I've gotta matta we need to discuss.

;009;: What is it, Briner?

;418;: Aight, so you know these murders that been goin' 'round? Henry's our guy.

;009;: Henry? I wouldn't be surprised.

;418;: Only thing is, we ain't got no solid proof, y'know? You and I need to catch Henry in the act of doin' some suspicious stuff. Then we lasso him up and turn him in. You in?

;009;: I'll pass, this doesn't seem to be my business.

;418;: Hey man, I don' want no more lives bein' lost. I need you.

;009;: Look, I don't really care about this murderer on the loose. We all gonna die some day.

;418;: Ain't gon' be today, Silver. You saw Henry yesterday. He's up to no good. You and I need to stop him once and fer all.

;009;: Fiiiiiiine. *follows Briner to Division 4*

;418;: *whispers* Stay behind dat wall. Imma go check things out. *tiptoes over to the door to Henry's room and puts ear against it* I don't hear nothing!

;253;: *comes up behind Briner* Maybe because I'm not in there.

;418;: *spins around* Oh, hey Henry...

;253;: SIR Henry.

;418;: Uh, Sir Henry. I was just lookin' for ya.

;253;: Okay, what do you want?

;418;: *sweatdrop* I was jus' gonna tell ya......We know. *scurries out of the division*

;009;: *comes out from behind wall and follows Briner* Smooth moves, rodeo boy. You know WHAT?!

;418;: He has a secret, and he thinks we know it. Watch how this all plays out, my friend.

;253;: *watches Briner and Silver as they walk away*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
;054;: Alright Steve, here comes the boom. *pours blue liquid into vial of green liquid and watches it explode into a cloud*

;065;: *puts on gas mask* Don't inhale this..

;175;: *inhales it* Wow. That's an odd scent.

;054;: It- QUACK- worked! She can speak normally now!

;175;: That I can.

;065;: It's not her actually thoughts though. It's our formula. Her thought process is like ours right now.

;054;: She still has her own thoughts though, she just can't process them.

;175;: It's quite the predicament indeed. But let me propose this inquiry. You're messing too much with my head. That bugs me. How about you mess with your own heads instead. Capiche? *walks off*

;054;: ...That didn't really sound like our thoughts.

;065;: Our speech patterns, filtered through her thoughts I suppose. We may have done something wrong.

;054;: I don't see how. She inhaled the gas didn't she? I mean, you saw her talking.

;065;: Back to the drawing board, Quacks. *begins pulling out more chemicals to mix*

;325;: *pops in* I heard an explosion, what's going on here.

;054; & ;065;: *look at each other and nod*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:552:: *comes up to London in the living room* Hey, London. How are things?

;135;: Massive headache. You're making it worse.

:552:: Listen, what happened last night...

;135;: Sorry about that, I don't know what was I thinking, when I was about to kiss you.

:552:: No, you need not apologize.

;135;: I just didn't know it was Carisa as your beloved..

:552:: No, its not like that at all.

;135;: You claimed to have bedded the ghost herself, right before she disappeared!

:552:: That was a mere fib, I have only eyes for you, dear London.

;135;: If that was a fib, then what's the truth, Felix?

:552:: .....

;135;: Exactly. You can't put me off because you lost your dear beloved to circumstance. *storms off*

:552:: *sighs* I'm quite literally screwed.

;192;: *pops up* Death getting you down? Don't be sad, be glad! It can only get better from here!

:552:: That's what the Mayans said.. *storms off*

Last edited:

The Meddler

Never Forget
;192;: *knocks on Alexandra's door* You okay in there, little duck?

;063;: Well I'm....not dead yet.

;192;: Hey, don't be down because of someone dying. You can do it, little duck. Come on out and enjoy life!

;063;: Nothing to enjoy....Our end is inevitable.

;192;: That's why you make the most of it! Now open this door and come on out or I'll break it down.

;063;: *opens door*

;192;: *smiles brightly at Alexandra*

;063;: Okay.

;182;: *walks up to Maya* I need your help! No one will buy my book!

:522:: *speeds over* Write a new book! Write one about me!

;063;: !!! *gets scared by Blitz and teleports away*

;192;: That's a good idea, Brandy! But I gotta help this little duck get back on her feet! *tries to find where Alexandra teleported off to*

;182;: What do I write about, Blitz?

:522:: *circles Brandy* The fastest girl in the world! Blitz! As she runs the landscapes of the world, fighting evil!

;182;: What kind of evil?

:522:: SLOW evil.

;182;: If you work closely with me on it, we can make..

:522:: MAGIC!

;182; & :522:: *high five each other*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
;053;: There's going to be another death tonight...I want you to clean up the mess.

;311;: k

;053;: Thouroughly.

;312;: k

;053;: No traces left behind. I don't want anyone to even have anything to LOOK at.

;311;: kthxbai

;053;: If you don't, you will cause even more wild disorder....And I just can't have that

;312;: kewlstorybro *walks off with Plus*

;053;: *watches them walk away* Pawns....Pawns on the board.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vote for who you think is The Reaper, or just plain someone you don't like.

EXAMS ARE OVER, HELL YEAH.

Also btw, I consider everyone to be able to do the same things as everyone else. It may not be super logical, but every pokemon can kick, punch, stab, jump, run, roll, attack, and do the hanky panky in my eyes. If a Dugtrio was killing Enriko, I still would've had it kick him.

Flame Mistress

Well that's not very helpful at all...

I've become suspicious of Griffen now. He really didn't need to overreact when Erika said that she wasn't ruling him out. Why would he grab her and yell at her, when he could've just shrugged it off? Besides, there aren't any other solid clues in there, apart from Felix half-admitting that he was indeed in Carisa's room, so... so far, to me, the key suspect up to date is Griffen.

Status
Not open for further replies.