• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mystery of the Reaper Season 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I vote Brandy.
1. She's annoying as heck, and I'm assuming near impossible to write for.....or extremely easy depending on how you see it.
2. It could be her......I guess.

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
I'm starting to have a strong feeling that the murderer is someone we wouldn't suspect. I'm starting to think that if anyone, Griffen, Henry, and Felix are probably innocent, and it's actually someone who doesn't seem suspicous at all. Really, I am starting to get a feeling that Maya is the Reaper. I mean, a MIME was the reaper last time around, who's to say the cheerful flower isn't the psychopathic murderer this time?

Not voting yet, just giving my thoughts.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Huh. Interesting happenings.

I kind of noticed the tone of ability-or-lack-thereof-is-not-a-clue what with Joey kicking Griffen (he has nothing but his spring, so that must mean the bouncer literally bounced). Also, did Steve and Quack make Crack snort gender-bending gas? After the gassing, Crack is suddenly a him.

Nobody seems particularly suspicious here. Only Iris, and I don't think the reaper would be that careless. The most suspicious one was Rick, who obviously is the Reaper's accomplice, and Ray seems to be pulling strings on Netrizen here, so I wouldn't be surprised if he were in cahoots as well.

Seeing as I can't vote somebody due to suspicion, I'd have to make a character-based vote, so I vote Brandy. At least two other pokémon died back there, and all she cares about is selling her book. I'd almost suspect she was the reaper due to not showing any sort of worry whatsoever. At least other characters like Crack and Maya have the excuse of being a little funny in the head, but Brandy? One would think she would show more concern than this.

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
You raise a fair point, boy of the octos. I shall vote Brandy, for being boring, and for being seemingly unhazed by the recent murders, which is highly suspicous.

The Meddler

Never Forget
Also, did Steve and Quack make Crack snort gender-bending gas? After the gassing, Crack is suddenly a him.

*facepalm* My bad. I fixed it. Crack just seems like a generally male character with a generally male name, so I get confused. Same thing with Blitz sometimes.

Im casting my vote for griffen. I dislike him though I suspect the killer might be alexandra.

Paradoxe

not actually psychic
I'm not trying to defend my own character, but only a handful of people are actually investigating the murder. I wouldn't say Brandy is the only one who is ~unfazed~ by the murders.

I'm voting for Dr. Quack(?) this time around. He seems to be fine playing lab assisstant while a murderer is abound.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
*facepalm* My bad. I fixed it. Crack just seems like a generally male character with a generally male name, so I get confused. Same thing with Blitz sometimes.
You think so? Odd, Crack sort of struck me as a more exaggerated version of Neural. :p

Spacial

procrastination
Voting Brandy, because she's boring, and, connected to the last point but also other stuff, when there's a murder, she just keeps walking around saying "Buy my books!"

Flame Mistress

Huh... I'm not gonna waste my vote on Brandy just yet. I'm actually thinking Maya right now. It's hard to explain, but I'll come back after reading through that post again.

Spacial

procrastination
Wha??? Hopefully it's only temporary... But if it's not... Darn. Even though I wasn't there for the first season of this, I noticed that The Fad was banned too... Maybe there's some kind of curse on this game...

Flame Mistress

I think that Meddler got banned for creating an alt under his previous username - if that's true, then we probably won't be seeing him again. :<

Spacial

procrastination
Okay. It's good to know. I looked at his profile, and saw that someone else, presumably his friend, had sent him a VM in the morning, and was also banned. Well, this thread's gonna be needing some bumping in a while. Actually, no offense to him, but I'm ok with him being banned for a week, because next week from mon-fri I'm in Rome with school and no wi-fi, so I'm glad I don't miss anything

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Meddler appears to have finished serving his time for meddling, so I'll say we keep his game afloat.

The Meddler

Never Forget
Get banned for someone else's alt. Fun ordeal.

Now here's the ugly truth, I am currently on vacation on my iPad, so it might be hard for me to write though I will still try to. Bear with me, as I have a couple vacations on the way, but I will do my best to keep this updated as much as possible.

If it makes you feel any better, I got fired yesterday so I should have extra free time on my hands when I gt back in town.

Status
Not open for further replies.