• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mystery of the Reaper Season 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Meddler

Never Forget
*gives a sideways glance*

Also, FeedTheWolves did say Dr. F. was Crabman's drug dealer. Either he connected him to a character who wasn't his, or he was also Floorman. Huh.

Crabman IS FeedTheWolves' character.

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
;253; I think you're mixin' up servant and slave lassie. Not that I'm either thing. Good luck on getting someone to be your slave, you'll need it.

;200; *sniffle* B-but... I'm supposed to get whatever I want... You meanie!! *runs off*

Nightfall_

Gamer Extrodinare
:522: Spoiled brat, she tried to ruin my freedom. Oh wait, your freedom. Anyway, I'm gonna do some laps. *starts to run around the mansion, laughing* I wonder who else I can have fun with...

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
;253; *mutters to self* (At least half the people in this house probably have prices on their heads, I need to check with my contractor after this is over. Blasted isolated island...)

;253; I don't work unless there is pay. What do I look like, the Salvation Army?

RagingStarmie

The Pokemon Director
;135; Let's all go out and get drunkkkkkkk! *Whips out bottle* Time to party ladies & gents!

octoboy

I Crush Everything
;325;: You guys can have your fun with the booze. Just don't let things get too rowdy.

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
;200; Hmph! I only have parties with a proper crowd. Not a group of punks like you!

RagingStarmie

The Pokemon Director
;135; Oh I roll with the rich crowd....by day. And party with the fun people at night *raises glass* to a fun and deadly game!

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
;200; Hmph! Who says we're not fun?? I bet I can party harder than you trash any day!

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
;200; Is it expensive?

Nightfall_

Gamer Extrodinare
:522: *Skidds in* PARTY? You guys we're making an uproar...And Bellosam, whatever you name was, I forgot, that is a total ripoff. $40.00 so a single book? I object to that!

octoboy

I Crush Everything
;325;: If you'd like, Carisa, I could lend you this copy I got as a present. It was an interesting read, but I haven't had much time to read it since they started selling Yukon Jack at the bar. That stuff makes people crazy.

(Raging Starmie, did you base your nominee off the Disney Channel character?)

Nightfall_

Gamer Extrodinare
:522: Oh it is so on. *Jolts out of room, while laughing* I can run over 700 MPH! He'll neva catch up with the Blitz! Ha!

~

I just went through the entire past thread. Holy cow, let's hope this is as interesting as the other one.

Last edited:

RagingStarmie

The Pokemon Director
(No haha I don't watch disney channel)
;135; Let's get the liqour pouring for all the uptight people around here! *Points to ;200; *. Trash is funner to party with, while the rich are fun to dine with. *Winks*

octoboy

I Crush Everything
;325;: Yeah, trash is fun to party with. Until it gets too hammered, then it hammers ya. Heh heh, I'm just kiddin'. Some of my best friends are trubbish.

Status
Not open for further replies.