• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mystery of the Reaper Season 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
Name: Henry
Species With Smilie: ;253;

Personality: Henry is a trained killer, and due to his profession, is always calm and collected, even under pressure. He generally keeps to himself, not because he is anti-social, but because he fears that he could potentially put anyone he gets close to in danger. And unlike the Reaper, he only kills through contracts, and he is very disapproving of the Reaper's seemingly random killings. He is very secretive about his job, and tells other people he is a bodyguard for hire. He likes to be referred as "Sir Henry", and always carries with him his beam katana, his assassination weapon of choice. Oh, and he has a very noticeable Irish accent.
Occupation: Assassin, but he tells people he's a bodyguard for hire.

Last edited:

Spacial

procrastination
Okay, there's room left for 3 more people

Nightfall_

Gamer Extrodinare
Decided to change my character, don't like the one at the moment.

Name: Blitz
Species with Smilie: Blitzle :522:
Personality: Blitz is a female Blitzle that's the fastest thing alive and can move at supersonic speed. She dosen't like to be kept in one place because she wants to move around and feel the wind in her mane. She values freedom more then anything in life, and she likes to be "as free as the wind blows". He is mainly rash, always doing stuff without thinking, causing quick-temperament. Blitz is also extreamly smug. She's always all like "Yeah, whatever" and always thinks that she's in the spotlight, which can be easily seen. She's also stubborn as a mule, it's hard for her to admit that the task that was in front of her was difficult. She can be very overconfident of her ability's, as if someone tells her to stop she will grin and continue. As such, shes extreamly confident in herself - perhaps overconfident - that she will succeed. She's a big bragger and is not a bit modest. If someone tells her she was great, she'll reply "Well, duh!". She'll try to hide pain and fear, so she looks like she's winning. Obviously this is more of a overconfident problem. One of her other problem's is lying. Sure she'll pull a couple of lies now and then, but she lye's a lot. So try to take in what she said before you believe her. However she's working on it, so now 20% of the things she said to you are lyes. So you don't need to worry about that as much. Due to this, she's sassy and will always parade around, showing off her mane, well, not in times of peril. In times of peril she steps into the spotlight, and leads and trys to solve things...perhaps almost dying in the process.

Last edited:

Paradoxe

not actually psychic
let me get up in dis

Name: Brandy
Species with Smilie: ;182;
Personality: Her quiet and lonely nature encouraged her to write her hit book series "Terry Shotter". After 36 books and an upcoming movie, Brandy has gone into seclusion with the millions dhe has already made. After noticing the new book series "Trilight" taking over in the book world, she has emerged from the shadows and enrolled in as many shows as she can (including this one) to regain some publicity and popularity. Expect her to try and advertise her books whenever she can.

Last edited:
Awesome...I'm at the library...lets do this!

Name: Maya the Destructor
Species with Smilie: Sunflora ;192;
Personality: Despite her name Maya is peaceful and one with nature. She is a avid juggler and a lover of all things happy. if she sees something unhappy she will try and make it "happy". To her happy is anything the represents a cheerful life. She is terrified of thiefs, the color purple and Lava as she sees no way to make those things happy. Her name means she destroys anything not happy. She is very serious about her "job" and is always cheerful she can't make something happy...She has been known to gathers armies to make something happy...

Last edited:
There's still one spot left because Nightfall715 changed his character (crossed out his character on page one and then posted on second).

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely
Sorry MM, but I also want to be a part of this. :(
Name: Silver
Species with Smilie: ;009; Blastoise
Personality: Silver is a strong silent man who prefers to view the situation and make a course of action. Outside he appears to be a more rough and tough fellow whom was strengthened by the military, but inside he more of a deadpan snarker. Silver believes that brains and brawn are best when used together, not that one is better than the other. He is not the type to betray his friend's trust; he is a bit of a hypocrite on that, because anyone else is free game as far as he's concerned. He does however prefer a type of order, but won't go too far out of his way to keep it. (I.e. if he realizes the chaos is too much, he won't try to make it complete order)

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Pretty bold of you to nominate a regular, Cyber B; you'll have quite a bit of explaining to do if he doesn't win and you want to nominate him again later after he dies.

I wonder what HydroSwampert is going to do with the game staff.

The Meddler

Never Forget
Pretty bold of you to nominate a regular, Cyber B; you'll have quite a bit of explaining to do if he doesn't win and you want to nominate him again later after he dies.

Yeah, if you want to keep things realistic. I nominated one that already died so he can die again.

Angeltripper

♥ Ace ♥
Awesome...I'm at the library...lets do this!

Name: Maya the Destructor
Species with Smilie: Sunflora ;192;
Personality: Despite her name Cyan is peaceful and one with nature. She is a avid juggler and a lover of all things happy. if she sees something unhappy she will try and make it "happy". To her happy is anything the represents a cheerful life. She is terrified of thiefs, the color purple and Lava as she sees no way to make those things happy. Her name means she destroys anything not happy. She is very serious about her "job" and is always cheerful she can't make something happy...She has been known to gathers armies to make something happy...

this one is going to HATE my character

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
I have a feeling Sir Henry won't take kindly to a grass type eating Crobat either, seeing how he's a Grovyle.

Pir8Heart

ƸӜƷ
Name: Xavier
Species with Smilie: Crobat ;169;
Personality: Unlike other Flying types, Xavier likes ice. He gets along with Poison, Flying, Ghost and Ice types. He gets along with Crobats, Articuno and Noctowl especially well. He hates Froslass, Mamoswine and Beartic. He will usually attack Bug or Grass types on sight, and try to eat them. He once ate a Volcarona :D He can make his wings all ghostly, making only his head and feet visible. He can stay up for extended periods of time.

Why didn't I notice this?

No matter, Erika's calm to critisism and prone to mental harassment 0.0.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
I have a feeling Joey will have work!

Also, wasn't Dr. Feelgood FeedTheWolves's?

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
Joey could be a help from stopping Xavier and Erika or the other grass types from fighting, but I don't think Henry will need to worry much. After all, he's an assassin a bodyguard with a beam katana. Plus he's Irish. No one beats Irish people in fights.

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely

I wonder what HydroSwampert is going to do with the game staff.

I have my ways. There's a reason why my name is CyberBlastoise after all. :p Besides, he's my goto guy for games like this. The only game I remember joining and he not be in it was Pokemon Big Brother. :p Though this would be the first time he died (that was published on the interwebz).

Last edited:

Angeltripper

♥ Ace ♥
oh god -,- 2 courses and a rival already! Lets see if anyone (other then that blitzle) can outspeed, outfight and out...stuff Xavier. BTW, Xavier is Charlie Bean's ancestor

Status
Not open for further replies.