• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mystery of the Reaper Season 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pir8Heart

ƸӜƷ
Joey could be a help from stopping Xavier and Erika or the other grass types from fighting, but I don't think Henry will need to worry much. After all, he's an assassin a bodyguard with a beam katana. Plus he's Irish. No one beats Irish people in fights.

Fighting? Nonono, Erika's art is mind r@pe.

Nightfall_

Gamer Extrodinare
I can seriously imagine the opening to this.

I'm gonna make a version!:

--------------

;035;Welcome to Survivalism. May the odds ever be in your favor while you try to survive!

;325;It's like we're in the hunger games.

:552:Except theres no killing. If there was, then I wouldn't have signed up! Actually, I would have to get some treasure

NIGHT:

:522:HOLY **** SOMEONES DEAD

Last edited:

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Was he? Err..He's banned so he shouldn't mind

<_<;

*gives a sideways glance*

Also, FeedTheWolves did say Dr. F. was Crabman's drug dealer. Either he connected him to a character who wasn't his, or he was also Floorman. Huh.

HydroSwampert

I'll try to get the introduction up later tonight, and then the first day scene up this weekend. After the introduction, you can role play as you will actually be together then. Thanks for waiting!

HydroSwampert

Well, sorry everyone! I've had some other stuff to do for this Game before I started the Introduction Post, and then I got distracted, and am now. I have to go very soon. So for now, just role play about waiting for the host to show up.

I'll get it up tomorrow. I should be able to get an earlier start too since I've had some other stuff to do today. You can go look at the first Version of this Game which is linked to in the Opening Post.

I really hate to get this Game off to such a rough start, but I've had some real life things to do.

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
;200; Ahaha! A lazy host, huh? What an idiot! *sticks tongue out at HydroSwampert*

Ah, well, anyway, enough of that. Perhaps I can find some good henchman here...

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
;253; *mutters to self* (Not sure if it'd be worth it to tell her I'm a bodyguard or not...Argh, can't hurt too much.)

;253; Well I'm a bodyguard, if that's what you mean lass. I assume you have some cash on your hands to pay for my services?

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
;200; Cash?! Idiot! Servants are supposed to work for free!

Nightfall_

Gamer Extrodinare
:522: A tree? Tree's are slow and ugly, and they are not fast. Thus, you are slow. And this makes me even more impatient!

Status
Not open for further replies.