• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mystery of the Reaper Season 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flame Mistress

Well... he could just be busy writing it. I mean, it's not as easy as people think it is at least in my opinion...

But... even if he is busy... couldn't he at least write the first day scene?

Spacial

procrastination
Yeah. I mean he could at least give us something to do in the meantime

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
You know, Inferno probably wouldn't be that half bad of a choice. HYDRO, MAKE INFERNO YOUR CO-GM.

Flame Mistress

Not me. I'm too disorganised. I've left my Pokemon in the Day Care in FB for two whole extra weeks because I forgot to collect them every week and that is very, VERY bad.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Hydro isn't inactive. Whenever I've looked at his front page, it's said he was on at least the day before. He's just staying away from this game.

Flame Mistress

...You know what, I could try. But shouldn't we get a non-player, so that it's fair? Like Wormow when he comes back like next year?

Anyway, I'm going to leave a VM/PM on his profile asking him to update the thread...

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
Tried that already Flame, it doesn't help. He doesn't want to do this and he thinks completely ignoring it will help him procrastinate.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Well, from experience, I know that the last thing that will speed him up is putting him down like that. Not sure what will motivate him though. Maybe if he had less to do? Why don't you clean his room, Billy?

HydroSwampert

First off, I'm sorry that this post might get your hopes up.

Second of all, I have gotten busier since I made this game. So, I'm sorry for that.

Third, I don't have much to do at all tomorrow, so I will try to finish it up then.

Fourth, you two are right FM and Octo, it isn't easy and VMing me asking me to post is doesn't help either, respectively.

Fifth, if you want something to do in the mean time, then everyone come up with a list of ten activities, like ping pong and soccer, and VM them to me. I need some ideas (already) for Day Scenes. Hopefully once I can get things rolling, this will go smoother.

Sixth, hopefully it will be worth the wait. I'm hoping that it will be HUGE. So just sit down, grab some popcorn, and watch a good anime, like Dragon Ball Z Kai. :)

Seventh, I have thought about a Co-um, Owner, I guess. Hopefully I won't have to have one, but I might.

Eighth, I usually respond to all of my VMs, but I haven't lately because I have gotten busier. VMs don't take very long to respond to. I hope that that says how busy I have gotten.

Ninth, again, I am very sorry. Hopefully I can struggle though this until summer. Then it will be smooth sailing.

Tenth, another thing that you could do if you haven't already is read the original version of this game. A link to it is in the opening post of this thread.

Spacial

procrastination
We understand that you were busy, we were just getting a bit impatient because you haven't been here for at least a week.

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
You know, Inferno probably wouldn't be that half bad of a choice. HYDRO, MAKE INFERNO YOUR CO-GM.

M-me?! Co-GM?! I-I-I'm flattered! But, me?! fdjdgkbxdlbm b dgfgnd *tears of joy*

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
Well good to know he hasn't forgotten this. I got a good idea for a day scene. PAINT BALL WARS!

Status
Not open for further replies.