• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mystery of the Reaper Season 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Meddler

Never Forget

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
Whaaaat? Aw. That sucks. Ok...uh, Carisa then. Because she is annoying. We already had Sam in the first one, we don't need Carisa around here.

Pir8Heart

ƸӜƷ
;478; Oh look, we've started.

Come to think of it, I actually like Carisa. Not that I want a whiny princess in the bunch, but she's clearly open for character development, sooner or later. Also, is anyone going to check on Crack? He could be suffering from poisoning for all we know.

*no one moves*

Er... for the, team...

*shakes Crack*

Crack? Do you feel any poison running through your arteries?

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Meddler's gotten this game back on track? Now, this oughta be good. I always enjoy your writing.

I'm voting Maya. She's always seemed eerie, and now I have a feeling she's trying to butter up the other contestants. She was being suspiciously kind to Brandy back there.

;418;: *grabs Xavier with a lasso and pulls him off of Eros* Calm down now, partnah. Don' wanna get too over the head, aye?
D'aw man, this is Reaper all over again. The way you portray Southern accents amuses me to no end.

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
;253; : Briner and Joey seem to be respectable people, but that's also a reason for me to be cautious of them. I shall watch them, just in case...

(Yeah, I know no one even knows the murderer is there yet, but Henry is always keeping an eye out for trouble.)

Flame Mistress

;471; He's on your team, idiot!

Uh, anyway, I vote Carisa. I just want snobby people off the cast as soon as possible. Also, Med, I want you to focus more on Iris's eccentric side next time, please, since I think she's more eccentric than mischievous. But I like her sarcasm.

Spacial

procrastination
Carisa for being a snob and annoying the others.

I really like how you portrayed Crack, Meddler. You sure are the right person for the job

The Meddler

Never Forget
So the rules have changed from your season?

That one has.

D'aw man, this is Reaper all over again. The way you portray Southern accents amuses me to no end.

I meant that as kind of a throwback, but its funny because I'm Southern but my accents are so stereotypical. (Though I based Reaper largely off of Ellis in Left 4 Dead 2)

He's on your team, idiot!

Uh, anyway, I vote Carisa. I just want snobby people off the cast as soon as possible. Also, Med, I want you to focus more on Iris's eccentric side next time, please, since I think she's more eccentric than mischievous. But I like her sarcasm.

Divisions arent teams, just the different areas of the house that their rooms are in, mainly to keep track of everyone and to justify why there usually wont be everyone in the elimination scenes.

And okay.

I really like how you portrayed Crack, Meddler. You sure are the right person for the job

Thanks.

Pir8Heart

ƸӜƷ
;478; *tips Crack*

W-Well, he'd better recover by himself. My, I'm out of it.

Based on the opinions of others, Carisa has no hope in this little "game". *sigh* What a shame. I doubt anyone can break the mold everyone else set up, so my vote'll be for Carisa.

The Meddler

Never Forget
;200;: *sitting in her room drawing clothing designs*

???: *inside the closet waiting*

;200;: *hears a knock at her door* Who the hell is gonna disturb me at this hour?! *walks over to the door*

???: *slyly leaves closet and rolls across the floor under the bed*

;200;: *talking through the door crack* Scram! I don't even want to associate with you!

???: *reaches into Carisa's purse and retrieves her wallet*

;200;: *talking through door crack* Wait, what're you doing?

???: *looking through wallet* There's the prize...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*a scream is heard*

;063;: *wakes up* ..What was that? *gets out of bed and goes out into the hallway*

:611:: *standing in the hallway* You heard that too? It sounded like Carisa!

;063;: Lets go check it out *runs to Carisa's room with Griffen*

???: ...*jumps down from the ceiling and enters Felix's room*

:611:: *enters Carisa's room* She's nowhere to be found..

;063;: Look! The closet is wide open!

:611:: And her purse is wide open.. *grabs Carisa's wallet and opens it* It's empty! I think she's been robbed.

;063;: *picks up Carisa's drawing* Did she draw this? Its actually not half bad.

:611:: She's nowhere to be found...What made her scream?

;063;: What if...Whatever made her scream is still out there?

:611:: You're right. Go back to your room and lock the door! I will get to the bottom of this mystery.

;063;: Okay..*turns around*

;053;: Hello. *grins*

;063;: Ah!! *runs back to her room*

;053;: What is her problem?

:611:: Don't mind her, you just startled her.

;053;: Which brings me to my next question. What might all this commotion be about? Might I remind you that I sleep in this division and might I remind you that I am to not be disturbed.

:611:: Someone who was staying here has disappeared after we heard her scream. We were trying to find out what happened.

;053;: I see. You are on a reality game show. People leave all the time. It was likely too much for the poor girl.

:611:: But that doesn't explain why she screamed.

;053;: Listen, boy. It's a wonder that I sold the rights of my mansion to be used for petty entertainment purposes, but I am still the owner of this mansion and I can still send your *** so far down the poverty line that you'll be selling your toe jam to farmers for a piece of stale cowpie. Do I make myself clear?

:611:: *gulps* Yeah..

;053;: Don't go snooping around where your nose isn't wanted. You don't want to hit a literal dead end.

:611:: *nods nervously*

;053;: I'm glad we had this talk. *grins and returns to his room*

:611:: ... *shuffles back to his room*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Carisa the Misdreavous Fasion Designer was executed.

'Till day then. What happened to Carisa? Who was in her room? Is there something off about Rick? Will Griffen cook somebody? Tune in next time to find out.

Okay, Now is the time to talk amongst yourselves. Try not to go off-topic. Keep RPing to a minimum, and you can talk about the phases and who you think is The Reaper. I will try my best to get the Day Phase in today or tomorrow.

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
Welp, Meddler has framed Felix and Ray on the first night which can only mean that neither of them are the Reaper. Seriously, he wouldn't give you a blatent clue as to who the Reaper is THIS early.

Felix was just stealing from Carisa I bet. She probably tried to chase him, and that's when the REAL Reaper got her.

Ray...is Ray. He's a rocket surgeon. He acts suspicous every time he opens his mouth, so you can't really take what he says as evidence.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Uhh, didn't anyone catch the bit where the reaper ROLLED. Don't you think the reaper would most likely be someone capable of ROLLING?

It's Blitz. It has to be.

I'm just curious what happened to the body.

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
Well Octo the character who seems the most capable of rolling to me is Crack. After all, she has the most round shape. However, I don't think it's much of a clue, because almost EVERY character could roll along the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.