• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mystery of the Reaper Season 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
I'm sorry boby, but I gotta change my vote from Eros to Xavier. Trying to eat grass types is big no-no, plus Henry is a grass type so...yeah.

Flame Mistress

Eh, might as well vote for Xavier as well. Changing from that Krokorok guy to Xavier, because I just want to weed out the people who will probably be a nuisance to others. But Krokorok, it's you next.

Pir8Heart

ƸӜƷ

Angeltripper

♥ Ace ♥
So, me getting tied up will not be a gag? D:

But if the killer goes for me, how will I die? I'm part ghost, remember?

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Carisa was all ghost. I think "you" will pose it no challenge.

It should be rng, but if Med instead chose a character who he wanted as the reaper he wouldn't have chosen a bad character. So we have nothing to worry about this round....except xavier of course :D

The Meddler

Never Forget
Its no fun if I don't RNG it, then there's no challenge to making a random character a cold-blooded murderer, it would just be picking the best one for the job and that'd be too easy.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Heh heh, yeah. It was pretty amusing when the silly mime turned out to be the reaper, and still joked around during murder sequences. And nobody even suspected her even when there was make-up on the scene of the crime.

The Meddler

Never Forget
;236;: We now welcome you to the very first voting ceremony! Each contestant will turn in their respective votes in the voting booth, and they may expel their thoughts into the camera located in the voting booth. I will tally the votes up and the one with the most votes gets driven off the island!

;009;: Sounds exhilarating.

;236;: Without further ado, lets begin!

Voting booth: ;253;: I think this is silly, but Eros kinda went berserk on the snake back there.

Voting booth: ;478;: The last thing I want is an infectious disease from Crack..

Voting booth: ;192;: Xavier is trying to kill all the happiness! He MUST be stopped!

Voting booth: ;418;: That darn ol' bat brain Xavier been stirrin' up too much trouble! 'Tis 'bout time he gets out of dodge!

Voting booth: :547:: *shudders* Xavier causes too much commotion *twitches* Its best he gets out so he doesn't screw up my hair anymore

;236;: It appears I have all the votes, let me count them up. Xavier....Xavier....Xavier............"All the ducks"?

;024;: All of them. Yes. All of them. ALL OF THEEEEEEEEM.

;236;: Interesting. Anyways, by a brutal landslide, it appears Xavier is out. Xavier, I'm sorry, but you aren't a survivalist.

;169;: But it wasn't my fault! I was forced to eat grass types!

;192;: Don't be mad, be glad that you'll get to finally go home!

;169;: *lunges at Maya but is held back by Joey*

;325;: I think its about time this dark horse gets the boot!

;236;: *sighs* Ray will lead him to his boat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*everyone is gathered around the window watching Xavier get lead onto the boat by Ray*

;236;: Our boat driver is a very trusted fellow, and he'll get ya'll home in no time, if you're voted out.

*the boat holding Xavier begins to drive off*

;135;: Seems kind of cheap.

;236;: Yeah, well its budgeted by the-

*the boat suddenly explodes into a fiery blaze, with singed parts of the boat landing on the island*

;236;: WHAT THE....NO! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!

:611:: *Runs outside* I have to see if they're alright! *runs past Ray who is lying on the ground*

;122;: Be careful, sir..

;478;: *goes outside* Was it an accident?

:611:: *looks out into the water* There's no way they survived...

;236;: It couldn't have been an accident! The boat was prepared beforehand, it was in PERFECT working condition!

:552:: London did mention that it was cheap though..

;236;: Ch-cheap?! Yeah, for game show standards, but it doesn't mean that its gonna instantly explode! Th-this..It could NOT have happened.

;175;: *stares at the fiercy wreckage on the water*

;471;: Well, if it wasn't an accident, then what?

;065;: Could it be a mine? Stray mines suspended underwater, some are still out there..

;054;: Stray mine this close to the island? I find that HIGHLY unlikely.

;065;: I see that my formula hasn't worn off yet

;054;: James said it did earlier. He's not here right now, though.

;065;: That's lovely.

;063;: I think I'm gonna...*faints*

:522:: *catches Alexandra before she hits the ground* I'll speed her back to her room!

;253;: I wouldn't be surprised if a third party had come in to wreak havoc, but this would be murder. I'm returning to my room, it's getting late

;009;: I think I'll do the same. *goes back into the house*

;236;: And now it comes that point in a hosts life, what should he do at a given moment. What should I do?

;175;: TACOS!

;236;: You're not helping..

;175;: Mmmraaaararagrhh.....*Rolls away*

:611:: Call off the game on reason of tragedy. That's all you have to do. *goes back inside the house*

;236;: Hmm...*follows everyone else as they all return into the house*

;182;: I take it this would be a bad time to advertise my book?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
;053;: *looking out of the top window in the house at the boat wreckage* Our only watercraft..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Xavier the Fighter Gladiator Night Guard has been executed.

'Till day then. How did the boat explode? Was it an accident or was there really a third party involved? And more importantly, Who is The Reaper?

Okay, Now is the time to talk amongst yourselves. Try not to go off-topic. Keep RPing to a minimum, and you can talk about the phases and who you think is The Reaper. I will try my best to get the Day Phase in today or tomorrow.

Nightfall_

Gamer Extrodinare
Alright, now I'm 99% sure of who it is. One that wasn't on the scene of the crime last night, but is tonight.
Here are my suspeciouns Open spoiler at risk.

I think it is Blitz and Felix.

~

Last night, since Blitz is ridicously fast, she could of darted out of the rooms and out. She's as quick as lightning and probally wouldn't make any sound. Thus, she was not around on the scene of the murder. The reason she's doing this is for the money. I'd bet about $50 that Felix is forcing Blitz to do this, or give her something she despretly needs. What, though? Blitz's only problem is water. She could of traded the money from last murder to get a electricital generator to channel her energy to one of those land mines the Alakazam noticed, and set it off! Thus Xaviers death. After killing the rest of the pokemon in the game, Blitz would have gotton some sort of upgrade to be able to resist water, making Blitz the fastest thing in the world, no matter that tarrain. After all, thats what Blitz cares for the most. Carrisa's was for exectution. She was rich, so she was the first target for Blitz. With her speed, she could easily have gotton away before they noticed she was dead. I'd bet my buttons that Blitz used her horns to kill Carisa, silencing her forever. Xavier was a big threat, as Felix had a feeling that Xavier WOULD put two and two together and figure out it was him. So Xavier is dead. No money, but something else Blitz could have used. Why did blitz stick around, though? So he could pretend he was innocent, no trials in an old mansion. He got away from the first one for 1 reason and 1 reason only - to proe he was not at the first one, and to hope that people would not put two and two together and find out he could have easily gotton away. Add the fact that Felix is a ground type and Blitz is a electric type, and guess who wins that match? Earthquake could easily kill Blitz, so helping Felix is the only way to stay alive.

I don't really think my heory's correct, but so far all of the evidence In MY book points to these guys.

Last edited:
Alright, now I'm 99% sure of who it is. One that wasn't on the scene of the crime last night, but is tonight.
Here are my suspeciouns Open spoiler at risk.

I think it is Blitz and Felix.

~

Last night, since Blitz is ridicously fast, she could of darted out of the rooms and out. She's as quick as lightning and probally wouldn't make any sound. Thus, she was not around on the scene of the murder. The reason she's doing this is for the money. I'd bet about $50 that Felix is forcing Blitz to do this, or give her something she despretly needs. What, though? Blitz's only problem is water. She could of traded the money from last murder to get a electricital generator to channel her energy to one of those land mines the Alakazam noticed, and set it off! Thus Xaviers death. After killing the rest of the pokemon in the game, Blitz would have gotton some sort of upgrade to be able to resist water, making Blitz the fastest thing in the world, no matter that tarrain. After all, thats what Blitz cares for the most. Carrisa's was for exectution. She was rich, so she was the first target for Blitz. With her speed, she could easily have gotton away before they noticed she was dead. I'd bet my buttons that Blitz used her horns to kill Carisa, silencing her forever. Xavier was a big threat, as Felix had a feeling that Xavier WOULD put two and two together and figure out it was him. So Xavier is dead. No money, but something else Blitz could have used. Why did blitz stick around, though? So he could pretend he was innocent, no trials in an old mansion. He got away from the first one for 1 reason and 1 reason only - to proe he was not at the first one, and to hope that people would not put two and two together and find out he could have easily gotton away. Add the fact that Felix is a ground type and Blitz is a electric type, and guess who wins that match? Earthquake could easily kill Blitz, so helping Felix is the only way to stay alive.

I don't really think my heory's correct, but so far all of the evidence In MY book points to these guys.

You're looking at this too mathmatically. Remember we are the one's who decide which character dies, so we can't put a reasonable motive behind any clues unless it's hinted otherwise. So right now we can only assume the reaper is a pscho/sociopath who kills merely for the thrill/game.
Speed is also a bad factor to base this on, especially since many contestants can teleport.

Status
Not open for further replies.