• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mystery of the Reaper Season 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flame Mistress

Meddler, what you can do is ask a mod for ownership of the thread. When Billy Mays took over my game, Skiyomi (I think) game him the ownership.

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
It was Skiyomi. I asked for ownership, she gave it to me. It's pretty simple, all you have to do is ask.

Last edited:

Spacial

procrastination
Felix, because he seems suspicious and I don't like him either. It looks like either him or Crack is for it

;175; 573498689756872-489569586698275680

The Meddler

Never Forget
So yeah, the game is now officially mine. The OP has been updated, check it out. I added a new rule, I think Raging Starmie should check it out.

I also decided to uplift the vote changing rule so its okay to change your vote so I'll count Billy Mays' change to Enriko.

Last edited:

octoboy

I Crush Everything
If I got Billy's vote right, I think the votes are now equal between Felix, Crack, Henry and Dr. Feelgood. Unless Nightfall's vote counted, in which case it's Felix's unlucky day.

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
Well you never specifically said "I vote Henry", so I'm pretty sure only Rayquaza's vote counted.

I think it's 1 Henry, 2 Enriko, 2 Crack, 3 Felix.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
I don't believe the rules ever stated that a vote would be discounted if the voter didn't directly word their vote with the words, "I vote", but if that is the case, I now make an official charge: I vote Henry.

The Meddler

Never Forget
Looks like Enriko's down for the count. I'll start the scene as soon as possible. Hopefully Wednesday it may be finished. Yay for exams weeks!

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
Well if there still people to vote it would make no sence, but if everyone who isn't inactive has voted, I don't see the trouble with changing a vote to break a tie, as long as you have reason.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
I'm definitely with Meddler here. Votes should be based on performance, not the voter's wanting to rush the game (which won't always work, especially if the ref is as busy as Med is here. I'm thinking of taking PBB back after the round he's doing is over, considering he not only has this, but is also a much more devoted Rumbler than I am).

I vote off Enriko...Its a wonder why he gave Blitz drugs...

You shouold make this like PBB and ban others from changing their votes...

Votes are pointless if you change to make it go faster...I think

Status
Not open for further replies.