• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mystery of the Reaper Season 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Meddler

Never Forget
Now, here's a question: Did the character rankings that were posted actually affect the events of the game at all?

Yes and no, I RNG'd the entire list of people who would die when Crack was outed. If Joey had not been given immunity, he would have died followed by Erika, Quacks, and Griffen so it didn't affect the deaths, but I took into account what you said and used it somewhat as a guide. (If a character was high on your list without any flaws, I felt they were too good, and if they were low without any good things, I felt they were too bad)

Another thing, some people, especially ones on the PRR xat remember me miffing about how I disliked most of the cast so next season will feature only 15-20 characters, and be more selective.

Spacial

procrastination
Wow, it's over. This was the first ever RP game in the Games section I made a character for. So my first character, like around half of my others, is now dead. It felt right for Crack to die from being beaten up and not with a weapon. Meddler was hinting at her physical weakness quite a lot.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
How 'bout next we save Reaper from the deep heap. It can go a little ahead of PDI because Meddler might need more time what with all the Rumblin' and PBBin' he's up to as well.

The Meddler

Never Forget
Oh, I'm not starting the next MOTR anytime soon, look for it later this year. It also won't be in this thread so I'll get a mod to close this.

If you want a little sneak preview/prologue to MOTR3, check out the intro/Cold Open to 'Obsession'

Status
Not open for further replies.