• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mystery on a Deserted Island! (796)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
The Mystery of the Treasure! Adventure on an Uninhabited Island!!

Heading to the next island, Alexa informs Ash & Co. that there are rumours of a hidden treasure on a nearby uninhabited island. Ash & co. decide to investigate this to try and find the treasure, helping Alexa to solve the mystery she learned when doing a report years before. However, Team Rocket have heard about the treasure as well and head there, and to top it off, the wild Pokémon on the island are intent on protecting it. Will Ash & Co. find it?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Yeah!!! Shiftry Time! Excited for one of my favorites appearing!

It has started!!

Part1.1
- Alexa and Helioptile on the prow of the ship, shooting some shots.
- Alexa has a scoop about something about a certain island.
- Probably disclosing that the upcoming island is uninhabited and has a treasure tale related to it?
Opening..
- Now with Alexa in the opening.
Part1.2
- The group is back inside, and they're sitting around a table, map in center.
- Alexa is in a marinemusuem.
- She's researching, there's a painting with a captain and Nidoking, Mismagius and Shiftry.
- Alexa's pretty thorough in her research.
- The groups excited.
- Team Rocket is stalking them onboard and fantasizing about the treasure.
- Alexa takes them to the island by speedboat.
- Camera ready... Big cliffs surround the island..
- And there's the entrance to the island, but wait!
- WHIRLPOOL JOHTO STYLE! xD
- They all survived.. Had less suspense then the Johto Whirlpools..
- Nice animation effect for them sailing through the gorge.
- First live suspects: Honchkrow.
- TR trails underwater...
- Look! A deserted 17th century ship!
- Pikachu needs to touchy touchy and it falls apart at the bow.. -.-
- Nobody is mildly angry at it.
- Alexa is ready to enter (bad pun) and film, but Helioptile is scared poopless.
- TR-sub gets stuck in the ship, and therefore the ship sinks immediately?
- Weird plottwist..
- There are ruins in this cove that they just now see.. o.0
- Looks very similar to the white ruins entry, this might get interesting.
- Cilan is explaining, what knowledge does he have?
- Meanwhile.. Honchkrow is looking on..
- Meanwhile, the group gets through the door.. Had Cilan written down Cedric's research?
- They enter excitedly, Alexa is filming everything..
- Explosions as soon as they enter: Mismagius and Shadow Ball.
- Snivy and Dragonite come out to fight.
- Leaf Blade and Ice Beam take care of the Ghosts.
- The group starts to bolt out of there..
- They see a Nidoking chasing Eevee's, Pikachu intimidates Nidoking with a spark and Iron Tail..
- Cilan gives the poor Eevee's some food, Brock-style..
- Axew joins in with some fruit, and Helioptile joins in.
- My connection broke, but Helioptile was running around happily, so not much happened in my downtime other then the group enjoying their food/company.
Commercials!
- Dare Da: Vulpix!
Part2!
- Team Rocket is alive.. As nobody dies from whirlpools in the animé..
- They enter the cave, and Mismagius attack them as well.
- Jessie sends out Woobat. But we cut to the twerps.
- Alexa compares research with the real deal.
- The little pokemon have an idea, Ash obliges..
- Razor Leaf attacks the group, here's Shiftry!
- Pignite Flamethrowers the epic forest pokemon!
- If that wasn't enough, there's Dragon Rage.
- Shiftry times three! Epic! But no fighting..? :D
- Team Rocket tries to take the opportunity, but get chased by a Nidoking using Poison Sting, while James gets Yamask to try and counter... -.-
- The twerps have so far succesfully fended off the pokemon.
- Cilan realizes that the pokemon are all the same as from the painting.
- One missing though: The Vulpix on the captains shoulder..
- Team Rocket comes to stone statues of the met pokemon: Honchkrow, Mismagius, Shiftry, Nidoking, but then there's Ninetales!
- Twerps arrive just after the Ninetales blasted off TR.
- Alexa shows footage, and they just then notice Ninetales.
- Ninetales blasts a Flamethrower without reason.. lol..
- There's Charizard.. and Flamethrower, but Charizard gets hit by Energy Ball?
- And his hurt?
- Stream kicked it.. So I don't know what happened afterwards... Ninetales probably left the scene.
- But here's Oshawott, Hydro Pumping some slots in the grouns, which send the statues upward.
- There's a cave under the empty Ninetales pedestal.
- They are about to enter, but there's Team Rocket! :D
- Woobat and Yamask are out, but worn out by the other pokemon.
- They actually recall them, and say they're sorry, and Pikachu blasts them off.. :S
- Meanwhile, the statues make a pentagram as we see the monolith from up top.
- The group has entered the 'Ninetales cavern' and find the treasure chest.
- Water, Fire, Thunder, Leaf, Moon, Sun, Shine, Dusk and Dawn stones.
- They link all of the previously seen pokemon..
- Oh boy, here comes Ninetales, and waits in front of its pedestal just for no reason.
- Oh, the Eevee's evolve... Thunder, Booster and Showers..
- Alexa takes the money shot and erases the footage?
- The group is in disbelief but accept the decision.
- The pokemon are all waiting outside on them. They probably knew they had no ill intent. Probably happened in the missing bit.
- Episode ends as the group leaves the island in the sunset.

Last edited:

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
The episode starts with Ash and co. on a cruise ship.

The opening now has Alexa, unless that was there last week.

Alexa tells Ash and co. about this story/legend and Team Rocket overhear the conversation whilst in disguises and dream of having the treasure that Alexa mentioned.

Ash and co. travels through along a river that leads to an island shore, on a boat and they spot a Murkrow and 2 Honchcrow and Team Rocket are following them in their submarine.

Ash and co. find a way into the islands caves and run through to the other side.

They are ambushed by Hidden Power and some Shadow Balls.

Ash brings Snivy out and Iris brings out Dragonite to attack the Mismagius that are attacking them.

Pikachu scares off a Nidoking away from 3 scared Eevee.

Pikachu, Axew and Helioptile run around with them.

Dare Da? Vulpix.

Team Rocket go through the cave and also get ambushed by 2 Mismagius.

Ash and co. get attack with a Razor Leaf from a Shiftry.

Ash brings out Pignite and Axew sends Shiftry flying with a Dragon Rage.

Team Rocket encounter the same Nidoking and are chased by its Poison Sting. James brings out Yamask.

Alexa mentions the Pokemon that they encountered and how the pirate from the story had them.

Team Rocket are exhausted from running.

Ash and co. come to the top of a mountain where they see rock carvings off the pirates Pokemon.

They are then attack by a Ninetails, so Ash brings Charizard out and the two fight.

Ash gets Oshawott to use his Water Gun/Hydro Pump to activate something in order to get the treasure I think.

Team Rocket then show up as well. They bring out Woobat and Yamask again, but they are both too tired and Meowth gets worried.

Team Rocket blast off again.

Ash and co. then come across the treasure, which are all/most of the evolution stones.

The 3 Eevee touch one of the stones and they then evolve into a Jolteon, a Flareon and a Vaporeon.

Alexa takes of her camera and does something, I think she deletes the footage so that the location remains a secret.

They all stand on top of the mountain at sun set as the Pokemon of the island are also there and watch them.

They head off in the speed boat as they say goodbye.

Last edited:

IcySealeo

Professor Juniper has been replaced by Alexa and Gogoat. Too bad, I thought Accelgor will get an appearance.

Dare Da? Vulpix.

Last edited:

Eievui-Nymphia

XY, gen of dreams.
Alexa substitutes Juniper in the opening. Has Helioptile and Gogoat out.

Alexa appears at the end of the opening.

Apaarently high screent time episode.

There are stataues of stone evolved pokemon.
Charizard finally wins a battle against Ninetales.

In the treasure, all the evolution stones known until now appear and Cilan explains them.

All the Eevee evolve.

All the pokemon attacking trust the gang.

Last edited:

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Urgh freaking animators spamming Hidden power...all the freaking pokemon have it or something.

That Nidoking looked kinda deformed.

Apparently on top of having hidden power they are all assholes since every pokemon is attacking the kids, jkg I assume its because of the "treasure".

Oh its 3 Shiftry now, you guys have more than 3 pokemon.

They really can't not use TR, anothe repisode that THANKFULLY they didn't contribute to the plot at all but had to appear to get blown off.

Yay Charizard TRocketed Ninetails.

BAH TR is back, well apparently they weren't gone and why? didn't the wild pokemon represent enough conflict? THIS IS SO ****ING STUPID, WHY, HOW can the japanese enjoy this kind of stuff.

Alexa deletes the footage of the island, I assume its to keep the island secret and respect the pokemon protecting the treasure.

Haha Helioptile ears in te wind like a beatiful maiden air.

Good news guys, Ash recognized Nidoking. :p

-----

Liked the episode it was fun and a cool adventrure episode, Pignite, Snivy and Charizard got to battle and Oshawott helped, Axew and Dragonite also got to battle.

My only problem has already been mentioned above and its the usual.

Argh get this girls off my nostalgic ending already...

Last edited:

Janovy

Banned
Good news guys, Ash recognized Nidoking. :p

Charizard-Fan

Star Wars fan
What moves did Charizard use in it's battle against Ninetales? Also, did Charizard get any hits from Ninetales?

Lucas MV

Great episode overall, funny and entertaining. Plenty of pokemon got to do something, and the best part for me: Charizard finally win a battle. And it was a nice battle too, Ninetales was kinda strong.
Better yet, it seems the next episode, Clair's one, not only Iris' Dragonite will be out, but Charizard too. I'm looking forward for another battle for Charizard :)

P.S: I know that feel Pepsi, they've totally ruined my perfect ending xD

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Great episode overall, funny and entertaining. Plenty of pokemon got to do something, and the best part for me: Charizard finally win a battle. And it was a nice battle too, Ninetales was kinda strong.
Better yet, it seems the next episode, Clair's one, not only Iris' Dragonite will be out, but Charizard too. I'm looking forward for another battle for Charizard :)

P.S: I know that feel Pepsi, they've totally ruined my perfect ending xD

Team Rocket?