• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mystery Pokemon Poll

What do you think the mysterious Pokemon on the box art will be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Everything12

Mystery_Pokemon.jpg
A mysterious Pokemon that seems to look like nothing we have seen before is on the Ultra Sun/Moon box art which means that it probably has some significance to the story, I'm curious what everyone thinks it could be so I created this poll to see what people think the most likely possibility is.

future.newyorker

I'm still going with my original theory of it being Necrozma's original host Pokémon. (But that doesn't necessarily mean that I believe we will be able to catch it)

Aetius

Hoping it's Necrozma's original form.
I'm even more convinced of it after reading the text on the official site.
After all, why would they put such a significant sentence after the reveal of two peculiar Z-Moves for it?
Makes you think that Necrozma has yet to reach its full potential.

Xeogran

Marshadow Fan
When do you think they are going to officially reveal this Pokemon/Form? Or are they even going to do that before the game releases?

Fairy Queen

Lover of the Fairy type
When do you think they are going to officially reveal this Pokemon/Form? Or are they even going to do that before the game releases?

Probably not, it will be there hidden mystery.

As for the topic, I believe it is a form of Necrozma. Whether that is original form, or an advanced form I'm not too sure. The eye colors match those of Necrozma's, and it seems to be a being of pure light, like what Necrozma steals. I really do hope that we can catch it, as I would be so disappointed if it was just a boss battle only. It looks really cool, though I wonder if it will look exactly like that (pure light) in game if we can catch it.

20LigerZero16

"..........................."
I hope it's a third form for Necrozma and if it does happen somewhere in the story, that would be beyond epic.

ReneEnjolras

Explorer of Ruins
I think it's either a third form/true form or something else, like a new Pokemon/Ultra Beast.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
It is definitely Necrozma's 'true form'. I'm curious what type it will be though, that is the part that makes me curious since Light isn't a type.

Aetius

It is definitely Necrozma's 'true form'. I'm curious what type it will be though, that is the part that makes me curious since Light isn't a type.

IMHO it will be either pure Psychic pr Psychic/Dark.
You know, its violent behaviour, the eclipse and so on.

B. Thunder Tiger

Well, Necrozma, from what I have read about it, seems to be based off a hypothetical black dwarf due to the star figure on the back of its head/tail component. A black dwarf is a star that doesn't emit light and heat anymore. Seeing as the game stated that Necrozma governs over light, perhaps through fusing with Solgaleo and Lunala respectively, Necrozma is using their power to try and regain its true form, whatever it may be.

Status
Not open for further replies.