• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mystic places in pokemon games...

shooting star

Leaving SPPF! G'bye!
Is there any places in the pokemon games that have confused you, or made you think some kind of mystery is involved?
Or is there any such places that STILL confuses you?

For me, it was:
Altering cave (until serebii entered my life)

The place on R/S/E with a guy looking for his glasses (but i know what to do now)

And it still is:
A house on sevii islands with an old lady saying that she likes to watch young trainers battle, and a door blocked by boxes.

A house in mossdeep (R/S) with an old guy saying that he is too old to battle, and just watches when young people does. There are a locked door in that house, too.

Pattern bush. What is the mystery behind the pattern grass?

ziakra

So Zetta Slow!
I used to think that the space center is a mystery and you can catch jirachi/deoxys by going into space...until I found out...

...by the way, there is nothing behind the door in mosdeep...the people who edited the game to be an english version forgot to take it out...someone said that it is for an e-card reader...

assassin oates

Shut up mokuba
that cave were there is 4 doors and if you take the wrong one you go back to the beggining i think it was called lost cave it was in FR/LG

Polursine

Leave my posts alone
Pattern Bush has not mystery around it. Although, some people have had illussions of seeing a "Heracross-like image" using the paths and grass areas.

I've always found Diving spots a mystery. Why can you only Dive in certain areas, and not the entire ocean? Clearly, its a complication of programming, but even large areas that could have a slight meaning...Meh...

shooting star

Leaving SPPF! G'bye!
Pattern Bush has not mystery around it. Although, some people have had illussions of seeing a "Heracross-like image" using the paths and grass areas.

I've always found Diving spots a mystery. Why can you only Dive in certain areas, and not the entire ocean? Clearly, its a complication of programming, but even large areas that could have a slight meaning...Meh...
That heracross thing was cool.
And the diving spots.. its not always deep water.
But you know those underwater places where you have even deeper water under you; i think you should be able to dive again and go deeper there.

Question the Quilava

Holy! Ambush!!!!
They lady in D/P who is always outside the door of a house in the small town to the south of the map. Not quite a mystical place but it is intriguing. Also the the Caves where you catch the lengendary trio look like they have formations in the puddles. It looks like faces in fact

JONNO.FRESH

The E-reader thing still works in the English version I have an E-reader and used it there.

Anyway too many things to post have made me confused/excited

Emerald Metagross

Altering cave still makes me wonder. Why did they put it in but not have any way to alter the altering cave.

Because they would'nt get rid of the Altering Cave data just because the E-Reader doesn't work. Plus it's a great place to get Speed EV's. :p

Vycksta

Lost Cave was easy.

Every time you go into the room there's a number of rocks. Count them. If there are three rocks you go east, 6 rocks you go south, nine rocks means that you go west and 12 rocks means you go north. Think of a clock.

Proud to say that I learned that by myself. :)

TurtleLove

Slow and steady baby
If you use itemfinder you will find blackglasses. He will say it's not his glasses and leave.

~SB~

He said he knows what to do now...

You know what the biggest mystery to me is?

Has anyone ever won the lottery at the Lilycove department store?

I know you win a Master Ball, but has anyone actually won?

Seth_X_of_Fortree

Torterra Firma
How about Wallace's/Juan's Gym? Who refloors it while you're under the ice?

TurtleLove

Slow and steady baby
How about Wallace's/Juan's Gym? Who refloors it while you're under the ice?

That's easy man...

His floors are made out of ice, so his ice Pokemon re-freeze/tile/floor it.

But at first when you asked, i had to think about it.