• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

MYSTRY Mews

hoboman8001

The Mew Man
I have a bunch of level 10 MYSTRY Mews, and am willing to trade. I'm not asking for shinies or anything, just make me an offer. Clones are fine, but no hacked stuff please. Just don't offer anything stupid. (A.K.A. no Magicarp) But just PM or post and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. If you do trade a shiny, I will throw in either a soul dew or sacred ash, possibly something else if we discuss it.

My AIM is hoboman8001 if you want to discuss a trade.

Last edited:

SuicuneSol

Beginning Trainer
*grabs Mew*

They are legitimate, aren't they? Please say yes.

I will trade you... well... I'd go as far as trading you my Palkia, though preferably not. I'll also trade a Charmander with Outrage, or... a Reversal Raichu. I have infinite Eevees. I have many Bulbasaur. I'll even trade you my Snorlax.

hoboman8001

The Mew Man
Yes they are legit, but no, I think they are hardy, not completely sure though.

hoboman8001

The Mew Man
Suicune, I'll take that Charmander if you aren't attached to it. Aero, do you have a Glameow? Sounds stupid, but all the people on GTS are asking for Palkias and Dialgas, so I can't get one.

hoboman8001

The Mew Man
Sailboat, that would be wonderful. I could throw in a soul dew if you wanted.

SuicuneSol

Beginning Trainer
Sailboat-san, is your Ho-Oh Legit?

If so, I will trade the Mew I get from hoboman with your Ho-Oh. How's that? XD Seriously.

hoboman8001

The Mew Man
Hey, quit stealing my trades. :p
Just kidding. I can throw in a soul dew if you want sailboat.

Sailboat

Sailor of Boats
Thanks, that would be nice. Here's my friend code:

2191-4356-8950

Aeroglyphix

lol hai guise :0
Suicune, I'll take that Charmander if you aren't attached to it. Aero, do you have a Glameow? Sounds stupid, but all the people on GTS are asking for Palkias and Dialgas, so I can't get one.

I can get a Glameow now.

Just reserve one for me.

Abraace

Sabrina's apprentice
If it's possible I'd like to trade for a Mew

I can offer:
Mewtwo
Kyogre
Groudon
Raquaza
Lugia
RegiIce
RegiRock
RegiSteel
Blastoise
Bulbasaur
Articuno
Blaziken
Zapdos
Treeko
Totodile
Cyndaquil

Any of the above take your fancy?

Any of those take your fancy?

hoboman8001

The Mew Man
Aero, ur reserved, Sailboat, I need your game name.

yethmarthter

Pokémon Breeder
i have a lvl 100 jirachi that i can trade ^__^

hoboman8001

The Mew Man
Abra, if its alright, I'll take a Groudon.