• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

MYSTRY Mews

palkia1

Palkia Lover
I've got a Level 50, Lonely natured Suicune that is untouched that I would like to trade for a Mew. PM me about whether or not you want to trade.

Karuni

i liek em shiny
I have a non-shiny legit XD Lugia at Lv.53 w/ a Naughty nature.

hoboman8001

The Mew Man
Karuni, I'll schedule you for Sunday at 8:00ish PM Central, is that ok?

Last edited:

Karuni

i liek em shiny
Yeah, that's fine. C= That's my time zone, too. XD When we do trade my FC and name are in my sig.

hoboman8001

The Mew Man
Ray, I'll get back to you on Monday, I'm swamped right now.

hoboman8001

The Mew Man
People, please forgive me, as I said before, I'm swamped. Until I can get some more transfered, I'll be unable to trade unless I had something scheduled timewise (aka, the people at 5:30 and 8:00 are still good). People from Saturday, just PM me and I'll get to you Monday or Sunday night.

hoboman8001

The Mew Man
Shiny, I accept, but like I said, I'm swamped. I'll get to you though.

hoboman8001

The Mew Man
5:30 traders, I'm waiting.

hoboman8001

The Mew Man
Also, if anyone has a Magmortar, I'm looking for one.