• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mythbusters( Discvory show)

Bobby Frank JR

Mewy Christmas!
Mythbusters is awsome! Although we don't really see it in New Zealand =[. I love the show. I have learnt so much from it =]

~Magic Thunderbolt~

Mythbusters is a good show, I mean seriously, they prove/disprove common beliefs.

Rave

Banned
My favorite one is the stuff dealing with hypnosis.

That stuff was pretty deep.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
They should click on some eggs to see if someone will click on theirs. This mystery needs to be solved.

Rave

Banned
They should click on some eggs to see if someone will click on theirs. This mystery needs to be solved.

They should also see if they get will indeed get banned for getting too many infractions for spamming.

Laser Shuckle

the one where they made the large sub-woofer was awesome, that and the firing guns underwater one, plus the alcatraz escape episode.

Munchlaxy

<3 cute pokes
the one where they made the large sub-woofer was awesome, that and the firing guns underwater one, plus the alcatraz escape episode.

The firing guns underwater and the one where they see if heaters could explode were my favs.... Though I always tell people about why pirates wear eyepatches... So that ep should probably be included as well.

Putty

hatin'
i liked the one with the safe that has glass on the inside of the door and is impossible to break into. they got into it by feeding an explosive through the top as someone did in a movie after filling it with water. or something along those lines. made a great explosion.

Cobalt_Latios

The cement truck one is simply made of win. Only they will screw something up while testing a myth, then fix it by blowing it up.

I also liked their recent viral video episode. I found it interesting that everything they tested was either plausible or confirmed. The McGyver one was awesome too.

I think this is probably one of my favorite shows on Discovery Channel. Mostly because of what they do, what they've tested, and what they've discovered as a result of it. And, you gotta love he comedy between the "three stooges" of Tori, Grant, and Carrie (for those of you who didn't know, Grant was also on the show BattleBots using the robot you see in this show: Deadblow),

Great show, glad their still making episodes.

~C_L~

Profesco

gone gently
I was afraid their fanbase would be usurped by that new show that had came on right after them, that explosiony one or however it was named. :mad:

But I am a fan of the Mythbusters. Each of their cast has a trait to like, and some of the stuff they get to do is just so cool! I liked the episode where they had a jet blow a school bus off the road, and the one where they filled a car with that expanding cement, and the one where they made the rocket car, and the one where they sent Adam skyward in a lawn chair, and the giant lead balloon one, and... oh my gosh, those people are just heroes among the populace.

Rave

Banned
Anyone ever catch that one episode they blew up that cement truck, and the one where they tried to blow open a safe with water?

Those were pretty awesome to watch.

Profesco

gone gently
Except for nearly everything in the safe being destroyed, it was a pretty clever solution. :D

Cobalt_Latios

I was afraid their fanbase would be usurped by that new show that had came on right after them, that explosiony one or however it was named. :mad:
Destroyed in Seconds? Sure, I like that show too, but I like Mythbusters because they include destruction of various property with lots of comedy.

Anyone ever catch that one episode they blew up that cement truck, and the one where they tried to blow open a safe with water?

Those were pretty awesome to watch.
Ditto. That was hilarious. They screw up in filling the cement truck, so they just blow it up.

Genius!

~C_L~

Rave

Banned
They blew up Adam.