• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mythic Dawn vs The Sinjoh Connection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Connor™

Showstopper
Giratina_zps634d8455.png
Vs.
thesinjohconnection2_zpsb62ae917.png

Rules

5th Gen OU 5v5 War. First clan that gets 3 wins is the winner.
All battles will be best of 3. Players are allowed to change teams in between matches. Members are not, however, allowed to edit teams between battles.
All battles will be 6 on 6 lvl 100 OU standard BW2 OU rules.
Anything Smogon banned will be banned for this war. This includes Landorus-Incarnate
No trolling, flaming, or spamming!
The results of each battle need to be posted and confirmed on this thread.
All battles must be done on PO or PS

Match ups

Mythic Dawn on the left, The Sinjoh Connection on the right.

PokeN3rd v RzK
Nikkun v Valaraukar
Firetrainer92 v T-Bolt
LordCaedus v AWildMew
Ima_Penguin_95 v Bleuumbreon

Current Score

3-2

Deadline: 17th August

Last edited:

Mew The Gato

So... good luck to both sides!

Utopian

faults & feats
12 hour difference with my war opponent woo, and he wants to wait a week before battling me!

Connor™

Showstopper
Jets and Nuovo have both been banned, so I am requesting permission to substitute Jets with Nikkun, and Nuovo with Noheart.

T-Bolt

Electrifying.
Yeah, I don't think that will be a problem. Will get in touch with Noheart.

Guys! Get your battles done!

Nikkun

lost 0-3 gg
haxrachi wins all

edit:
lol bo3
second one is 3-0

edit2:
lost 0-3 gg
haxrachi wins all

best quote: "I tend to hax people a lot"

Last edited:

T-Bolt

Electrifying.
Woot! We're even! Great work Val!

Hopefully I'll be able to get my battle done by the end of the weekend.

PokeN3rd

Not Gem King Kilik
Not sure how communication on our end is going for you guys (I've been away from the forums / xat for a bit) but I'll keep an eye out for everyone on our war team and encourage them to get their battles done soon. No one likes a war that drags out, so if they drop by the xat without dropping by the forums I'll try and make sure they check and we'll see if we can't get these battles done ASAP.

Connor™

Showstopper
Apologies for the lack of activity of activity on the part of Mythic Dawn. We were forced into making some apparently poorly thought substitutions due to matters outside of my own hands. Firetrainer92 will be substituted in place of Noheart to try and alleviate the inactivity issue there. LordCaedus should be able to battle soon - matters outside of his own control meant he has been unable to battle lately, which is why his activity has been so sparse.

Edit: PokeN3rd has been subbed in for L.A.W due to activity reasons.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.