• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mythic Dawn vs The Sinjoh Connection

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokeN3rd

Not Gem King Kilik
I'm subbing myself in for LAW because of his inactivity and have messaged Fitzy letting him know. Hopefully we can get this battle done quickly and move this war into the past. Sorry about all the inactivity on our side, seems to have hit us in a wave here in the last week. With our two most recent subs, and LordCaedus returning from issues he had in real life it looks like we might be able to sort this one out here in the next day or two I hope.

T-Bolt

Electrifying.
Yeah, I've VMed Fire trainer, hopefully we'll be able to battle tomorrow.

Last edited:

~Roey~

Wandering Trainer
Been talking to AWildMew, hopefully we should have our battle done within the next 48-72 hours.

EDIT: Defeated AWildMew 2-0, 4-0 in battle. Great Game to my opponent, and thank you for your patience in arranging the battle ( I haven't been the easiest person to get in touch with over the past few days.)

We're 2-1 boys, lets keep the momentum!

Last edited:

PokeN3rd

Not Gem King Kilik
did I really just get bad reputation for being inactive when i was told that i might get a sub to play against and i'm trying to finish up the war as soon as possible

quit trying to john us and lets play, damn

FireTrainer92

The Point of Origin
My bad guys should've checked the thread and got my battle over with while I was handling business. Im ready whenever my opponent is ready.

T-Bolt

Electrifying.
Beat Firetrainer92 2-1. Great games! Sorry for the crits though.

PokeN3rd

Not Gem King Kilik
Hoping to get my match done tomorrow since it's a holiday for RzK apparently

beat rzk 6-0 first game, 1-0 second game

sorry for using prankster team but since there was some good hax against us i figured i'd return the favor ;)

tumblr_m6hbi2TYZ31rwcc6bo1_400.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.