• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mythic Dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Roey~

Wandering Trainer
I beat LordCaedus 4-0 gg!

Confirming. Shot myself in the foot with a team change and got worn down by Nikkun with some good plays. GG Mate, nicely played.

Noheart

The Abysswalker
On the chat if anyone wants to play.

~Roey~

Wandering Trainer
Defeated PK 3-0. GG mate.

Connor™

Showstopper
I've posted the war thread, and it is currently awaiting approval from a mod. Good luck to the participating war members, and here's hoping we can bring back a win in this one.

Edit: Scratch that, it's up.

Last edited:

Pokewiz7o8

I know. I'm hot.
Beat Jets 6-3. gg

Connor™

Showstopper
Jets and Nuovo are hereby unable to participate in Mythic Dawn's next war, with the sanction being open to extension based on the length of their forum bans. The leaders can also add to this at their discretion.

Last edited:

PokeN3rd

Not Gem King Kilik
Hey guys, I got hella stitches out and can now sit on a pillow at my desk! So I'm gonna go ahead and count up all the battles for the last week and announce who got dropped her in the next hour or so probably, and I'll edit the post when I do! Just sayin' I'm back.

won 5-0 against nikkun
won 3/4-0 against connor

Last edited:

Noheart

The Abysswalker
I will be on later tonight for battles and such.

old man

On Guard!!!
WOW Jets was right a lot of my folks ( former OSL GL's)are here. Wish I was more active but work/family/life have me busy. If I can help out in anyway (limited as my time is) please let me know.

~Roey~

Wandering Trainer
Hey guys

Sorry I haven't been around lately, there was a minor accident on my parent's farm so I've been there the past week helping out. Busy most of this week but will do my best to get my war battle done (despite my opponent being in an inconvenient TZ for me).

FireTrainer92

The Point of Origin
its ok dude. Sorry guys for being as inactive as I have been. Just been doing other stuff.

PokeN3rd

Not Gem King Kilik
Some sad news, our friend Nuovo was alt-busted and has been subsequently banned. Today he told me his appeal was denied and because of that it seems that he will be done with clans here at Serebii. It's sad to see him go.

I'm also putting up a reminder for everyone to get their battles done this week. I know it's not Thursday but I let this past Sunday slide since I was rather busy anyway, and since several member had irl issues come up most of the people who would have been demoted would have had valid excuses. I'll send out VMs to anyone who needs to battle this week if I don't see you on the chat today or tomorrow.

Also! If you can play via WiFi or have a game and would like a team bred to play via WiFi let me know! I know LordCaedus plays WiFi and I can RNG now so I've got a team together for myself just about finished. If we can I'd love to set up a WiFi tournament for everyone! Just post if you can play via WiFi and if you have a team / need a team and let's get it going! It'll be fun :D

Last edited:

MrThEsTaN

Rare collector
Username: MrThEsTaN
FC: 2065 8209 0070
PS: MrThEsTaN
Active
Experience: around 200 battles

I'll be online for a test battle sometime tonight. Just thought I'd say hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.