• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mythic Dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokeN3rd

Not Gem King Kilik
Great! Like I said in my PM, just swing by the xat or let me know when you're available for your test battle and we'll get it done!

PokeN3rd

Not Gem King Kilik
The war between MD and TSC is finally over, and we came out victorious 3-2. It was very drawn out due to real life issues that came up and 2 untimely bans, but finally it was finished. Thank you to Nikkun, Ima_Penguin_95, and LordCaedus for your battles in the war. Your contributions to our side in what was a very chaotic time are noted and will be remembered going into future wars. Let's look forward to our next war and strive to be the best!

PS - Three days until people get demoted for not battling! Get your battles done!

Noheart

The Abysswalker
Defeated summer laziness.
When school starts I'll be a lot more active. It's my last summer vacation so I was just going out and taking advantage of the time given to me as the last time of my childhood. I'm sorry for the inconveniences, I start school on August 26th. I'll be on the meethic dawn poop.

Defeated Pingu 3-0. gg

Last edited:

Connor™

Showstopper
Defeated PokeN3rd 2-0.

----------------------------------------------​

Tested MrThEsTaN.

Adaptation: 5/10. You made informed plays where you could, and only a few were questionable. Underestimating the bulk of one of my Pokemon knocked you at a crucial point though, and had you been more familiar with certain sets you may have been able to keep a troublesome Pokemon alive longer.
Team Building: 6/10. The Pokemon selected fulfilled their roles, and our battle ultimately came down to how well I bluffed a certain set and when I forced you to attempt to set up as a consequence.
Experience/Skill 61/0. As stated earlier, your underestimation of one Pokemon's bulk cost you a fair bit, as well as an unfamiliarity with a certain Pokemon's set. Overall however, I didn't see anything majorly untoward, and your play forced me to conceal the set of one of my Pokemon for a fair while.

Result: 17/30. Welcome to Adept.

Last edited:

MrThEsTaN

Rare collector
Ah yes, the test reminded me of why I was thinking of throwing together a new team. Too many setup opportunities on my current one, it requires too much switching. Where can I find the Mythic Dawn banner for my sig?

Pokewiz7o8

I know. I'm hot.
Beat Penguin 1-0. gg.

PokeN3rd

Not Gem King Kilik
Alrighty, it's Sunday so here's the update on rankings:

Firstly, the following people have been removed from the clan entirely after 3 weeks of inactivity: -Raziel72 and slysunder. The both of you will be welcome back to the clan if you return.

Secondly, the following people have been demoted one rank for lack of battles: L.A.W and FireTrainer92. In addition, Jets has been demoted one rank because of his ban.

With that out of the way, I'll adjust the rankings accordingly. Looking forward to all the battles this week!

Last edited:

PokeN3rd

Not Gem King Kilik
Sorry for being on the chat all night when some of you guys got on, I fell asleep at my desk lol -- that's my bad! Glad to see your net is back to working as well LC!

Lost 0-2 to LC

Last edited:

Noheart

The Abysswalker
I'm on the chat. git yo asses in hurr 2 battul

EDIT: Beat Nikkun 4-0. GG

Last edited:

PokeN3rd

Not Gem King Kilik
Hey guys, as you might have noticed I've taken over the thread. noheart has had to step down for serious reasons, and as such I will be leading in his place. With my arrival I've tidied up the first two posts to reflect the current state of our clan, as well as added some extra things to it. Upon first glance you'll probably notice that we now have a Guild Currency. The currency is in place to allow transactions to happen through our shop. For now, at least, only Pokemon are in the shop. However I'm open to all ideas for new things into the shop, including artwork or anything you guys can think of! Everyone has started with 1000 Septim which can be spent at any time!

As far as breeding goes, anyone is free to breed for the shop. Donations will accepted and you will be credited with Septim in exchange for your Pokemon. Requests can also be made at any time through the thread, and anyone is free to answer those. Try to get them done in a timely manner, though! I'm looking forward to breeding in the clan which will hopefully encourage more participation in Wi-Fi battling, which I enjoy quite a bit! I've gone ahead and donated a few Pokemon to the shop to get it started.

In addition to this you will have noticed that the EXP system has changed (again, lol). The one that I had made previously was better than our original one, but it still provided too much of a "ladder" feel -- there could only be so many EXP points on the board and not everyone could reach the highest ranks. As such the new system is adapted to fit the style I have in mind more -- it will allow everyone to climb the ranks, and EXP can be attained more easily, and not lost quite as easily. Hopefully everyone will enjoy the new ranking system; I feel that it's a massive upgrade and should promote more healthy competition.

As far as current EXP goes, everyone will be set in their bracket at a similar place to where they were previously. Since the scaling doesn't match up exactly, I'll be doing a bit of guesswork as to where everyone will fall, but the rankings are remaining the same. If you feel you should be up or down a bit just let me know and we'll figure it out!

Tomorrow is Sunday, the 25th of August. This is the "official" restart day of our guild, which means that from there there will be one week until EXP penalties, and 2 weeks until inactivity penalties. To make these clear -- for every week you do not battle you lose a certain amount of experience, and for every two weeks you do not post in the thread you will receive a warning. With three warnings you will be removed from the clan, and then you will have one more chance to join back. If you obtain another three warnings following that, you will be banned from returning to the clan. Let's remain active, guys!

Finally, I'm adding a spreadsheet. You may have seen one similar in CC, and to be truthful I am stealing the idea in a way. The first time that I made my post I spent forever trying to work out a table function on the forums, and I could not do it to save my life. So, if you remember, I used "|" as a divider for everything I was keeping track of. To be honest, this was quite silly and I cannot believe I didn't think to simply use a spreadsheet to keep track of everything. Credit goes to kots and EG for the idea and I'm very happy to have stumbled upon it.

I'm looking forward to the future of our guild and hope that only good things are to come. Let's try to make our place known among the ranks of the guilds here and strive to be a success!

Status
Not open for further replies.