• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mythic Dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokewiz7o8

I know. I'm hot.
Anybody down for a battle? Get on the xat, I'll be on!

Noheart

The Abysswalker
Due to very serious personal problems occurring at this point in my life, I haven't been as active as I would like. As soon as everything is remedied, be sure to see me at least once a day.

PokeN3rd

Not Gem King Kilik
Yo, what's up guys. Uh, I kinda forgot to say I was getting major surgery yesterday so I can't be at my computer for a while. Luckily I can still use the forums and PS! on my phone so I can keep up with editing my post and battling. So, as far as things to do:

1) We have a couple people who need to be tested A.S.A.P, so anyone who can do that please do so! I cannot use the xat right now but if you send me a PM or post in the thread I can test you. Not like I'm getting out of this bed for a couple weeks :p
2) I'd really like some more battles myself! If anyone wants to battle today let me know! I'll be on the PS! grind after I make a team on my phone to use and I'm looking forward to seeing how strong everyone is getting!
3) I'll update the rankings and battle records as quickly as I can, just gotta hit up noheart and ask him something.

P.S. KH3!!!! Now I just gotta finish KH2 haha :p

Pokewiz7o8

I know. I'm hot.
I'm down for a battle whenever anybody wants to!

PokeN3rd

Not Gem King Kilik
Gimme like 10-15 minutes and I'll be ready on PS! What's your username on there? Mine's styval so I'll challenge you after I finish making my team :D

edit: I'm ready when you are.

Last edited:

PokeN3rd

Not Gem King Kilik
Well, a week has passed and neither Firetrainer92 nor myself have competed in a ranked battle for the clan. I don't want to use my surgery as an excuse since I can still battle, so this was coming I guess :p Rank demotions for both of us.

FT92, if you've got a good reason your rank demotion will be reversed. Meanwhile, lets all get some good battles in and boost our activity!

Connor™

Showstopper
As it stands, I'd say the most pressing issue for us as a clan is to break the mold of the more recent new clans and actually begin to amass a decently large player base. Unless we get around 10 or so active members, the ranking system will just lead to an atrophy of all ranked members to the lowest ranks.

PokeN3rd

Not Gem King Kilik
That's very true. I've been talking with noheart but its hard without access to the chat. We both were looking to expand the member base and I mentioned you seemed to be looking to help us out in that regard, Pingu, so I'm happy to hear you're thinking along the same lines as us.

But I don't want to take this rank demotion series away even with few members, I just need to make sure I get battles in and both you and noheart are motivated to battle so I don't think we'll have trouble with this again. Just needed to make an example of someone, even if it was myself. Lets look forward to more battles!

Connor™

Showstopper
Yeah, I'm trying my best to not be an inactive **** outside the clan section to see if I can draw in potential members. This definitely has to be the priority for clan outlook as it stands in my eyes, currently the only really active members we have are all ex-SK members.

PokeN3rd

Not Gem King Kilik
If anyone wants to battle today let me know! I'll be checking the thread pretty regularly. Also if anyone needs their test battle done (Wiz, Ced, Draco) and can do it today I'll be checking for that too!

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
srry i havent been on as much but i can say im up for a battle today. also i bought w2 like 2 days ago and should be able to battle more in a week or so.

PokeN3rd

Not Gem King Kilik
Yo Draco, you're good! If you get on again today and want to do your test battle let me know, and I'll be sitting on PS for most of today as well under the handle "styval" so you can shoot me a challenge and I should respond.

Connor™

Showstopper
Defeated PokeN3rd 2-0 in an official match. Hax stopped my Alakazam from sweeping, but hax intervened again to ensure I won.

Venomous Woe

Master of Villany
Username: VenomousWoe
FC: none
PS/PO: VenomousWoe
Activity: Not as active as I used to be, however I'm joining this guild primarily to fix that.
Experience: Quite extensive. I was in several clans back when the clan board was still up. I also have a YouTube channel with several battles detailed.

PokeN3rd

Not Gem King Kilik
Yo! Welcome to the clan! For your test battle you can post in the thread when you're ready or check out the xat to see if anyone can test you there. I'm restricted to using the forums for a little while so that's where I'll be checking. Just say the word and we can get it done!

Venomous Woe

Master of Villany
*Lurk Mode Deactivate*

I'm ready to do my test battle anytime. I'm assuming it's going to be an OU battle, so I think we should test on Showdown. I have an OU team there.

Status
Not open for further replies.