• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mythic Dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokeN3rd

Not Gem King Kilik
Sorry for the slow response. I'll get on PS! now. My handle is styval, just send me a challenge and I'll accept. My battling is slow because its an iPad so sorry about that :p

Edit:

ggwp! That was a fun game, maybe too much hax in my favor. I guess I do need to rate you based on that number scale, so here goes nothin

Adaptation: 8/10. You surprised me with your Infernape and handled yourself really well in the whole battle. I don't think I could repeat the result every match I played you so you are definitely a good battler.
Team building: 8/10 Looked like it was not quite a hyper offense team but a team made so more than one Pokemon could clean house. I'm not too well versed in the BW2 metagame yet but I think your team was well built for its purpose.
Experience / Skill: 8/10 You seem to be a good battler and I think you probably know more about the game than me right now based on battling you. I'm glad to have you in our clan after that match.

Overall a 24/30, welcome to the Veteran Rank of Mythic Dawn! Glad to have you here!

Last edited:

Venomous Woe

Master of Villany
No worries, dude. I've battled on an Android tab as well, although I have my computer handy at the moment.

Thanks for the battle! A 0-2 loss is definitely a good learning experience.

Miror

De-le-le wooooooooooop
Staff member
Reopened, make sure to keep up activity

Noheart

The Abysswalker
Sorry that I was inactive guys, I've ran into a rough patch recently. However during the time allotted I've been polishing my battling skills up and I like to say I've gotten pretty good. Remember to log on to the chat once in a while to keep in contact with everyone. Our co-leader has fallen really ill as well, as soon as he's returned expect the clan to shoot on up there with all the other big guys.

FireTrainer92

The Point of Origin
Sorry i have not been active, should've said something. Been training and finally got my own White 2.

Pokewiz7o8

I know. I'm hot.
Sorry I've been inactive, I've been gone for a week...

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
HEY anyone want to battle im good for 3hrs today jut send a vm alright

Noheart

The Abysswalker
Just to let incoming members know I'm online and am able to test y'all.

FireTrainer92

The Point of Origin
Im ready for ranked battles so if anyone is down we can go.

PokeN3rd

Not Gem King Kilik
Yo, I got all my stitches out and only have an estimated 2 weeks of recovery to go! Plus my doctor said I was healing really fast, and I can sit on a pillow now so I'm back at the computer! Much easier to use the xat than it is to try and catch people on the forums. Finally I can get back on the grind and try and work my way to the top of the rankings!

PokeN3rd

Not Gem King Kilik
Yo, I'm chillin on the chat waitin for anyone who wants to battle. Just lemme know and I'm down.

Edit: Also since our clan was down for a bit, I'm gonna start the week from today so that everyone has plenty of time to get their battles in. I'll send out some VMs if people are close to droppin, I don't want anybody to drop and hopefully battling will be active enough that that won't happen. So by when I wake up on July 4th everyone's gotta at least have one battle!

Other Edit: Looks like Venemous Woe is out of the clan, he joined another one. Unlucky.

Last edited:

PokeN3rd

Not Gem King Kilik
ggwp!

Edit:

I tested pokewiz. The ranking is as follows:

Adaptation: Good plays on your side definitely, although there were a few plays that left me questioning your gameplan. Overall very good, though. 7/10.
Team Building: Your team looked fine to me and had checks to a lot of common threats. Solid clean up ability. 7/10.
Experience/Skill: Looked solid on both fronts. You had some idea of everything going on and played accordingly. 7/10.

Overall, a 21/30 nets you the Veteran Rank. Welcome to the clan!

03GIF_zps191f0b35.gif

Last edited:

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
just lost to poke nerd 4-0 it was a great match very fun.

Noheart

The Abysswalker
Glad to see battles commencing! I'll be home tonight for anyone who wants to battle and whatnot

Pokewiz7o8

I know. I'm hot.
I'll be on for quite a while today!

Status
Not open for further replies.