• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mythic Dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokeN3rd

Not Gem King Kilik
Well the best way to decide is to let you guys battle it out! :D

I guess Pingu will figure it out though, I've been letting him handle the war stuff. We'll have to wait and see what he thinks! Don't give up on your potential spot so quickly!! This is gonna be fun!

-Raziel

Alright then! I just don't want to potentially ruin the clan's first war if someone better could have taken my spot haha

Connor™

Showstopper
With the arrival of Jets, and N3rd's personal evaluation of him during their test battle, I'm going to be doing something a little different with the last two war spots, which I've deliberated with N3rd. Essentially, we're going to be having a "Round Robin" of sorts, between the following clan members:

• Noheart
  • Firetrainer92
  • Jets
  • -Raziel
  • Nuovo
Each of the players above will battle the other members within this group once. You will post the result here, and I will log it in order to keep track of your W-L record during this. As should be obvious, the two players with the greatest number of wins will be given the spot. You do not have to complete all of the matches within the bracket, however, I will point out that if it is evident you are simply being lazy you will not be selected - and given the selection process will work from the greatest number of wins, it is within your best interest to complete all of the battles. In the event of a tie, a "tiebreaker" match will be undertaken to decide who takes the spot.

Note: This style of selection will not be the standardised method in future wars. This being our first war however, I want to win it, especially since we are against a clan of notable strength (having gone 7-1 in Wars), and as such I am trying to ensure we use our best squad.

Last edited:

Utopian

faults & feats
won vs noheart gg. made it harder on myself cause i forgot one of his mons was actually nearly dead instead of at full hp... and i got a crit that helped sorry!

edit: won vs raz gg

Last edited:

-Raziel

Just lost 0-3 to Jets, gg and I think it's pretty safe to say that you're getting one of those war spots!

Connor™

Showstopper
Current standings;

• Jets - W: 2 L: 0
  • Noheart - W: 0 L: 1
  • -Raziel - W: 0 L: 1
  • Nuovo - W: 0 L: 0
  • Firetrainer92 - W: 0 L: 0

Nuovo

Banned
Probably just caught the chat at a bad time when everyone was off. Still located at [see sig so I don't get infractions :D] ho ho ho

I was asking cause I've been re-guested and it says that it's up for sale. Idk lol

Lost 1-0 in a very hax-plagued match to -Raizel- for our round robin match. Got some very costly hax against and for at times, but more the former than the latter. He d/c'd halfway through or something idk.

-Raziel

I was asking cause I've been re-guested and it says that it's up for sale. Idk lol

Lost 1-0 in a very hax-plagued match to -Raizel- for our round robin match. Got some very costly hax against and for at times, but more the former than the latter. He d/c'd halfway through or something idk.

Sorry about that d/c again, my phone can crash sometimes when playing on Showdown. It's not really something I can do anything about ._.

Utopian

faults & feats
ft haxxed me to hell and back. "gg"

confirming nuovo. misplayed.

edit: won vs law with a lucky crit

Last edited:

Connor™

Showstopper
Good to see these battles getting done swiftly. Update;

• Jets - W: 2 L: 2
  • Noheart - W: 0 L: 1
  • -Raziel - W: 1 L: 1
  • Nuovo - W: 2 L: 1
  • Firetrainer92 - W: 1 L: 1
As it stands, members Nuovo and Jets make the cut. Note to leaders: These matches should not count in the official Clan battles, so as it stands only Jets victory against LAW should be counted for those.

Edit: Forgot to post. Defeated Nuovo 3-0 yesterday.

Last edited:

-Raziel

Do Noheart and Firetrainer92 not visit the forums very often? I sent them both VM's a day or two ago about getting our battles done but they haven't replied which is kind of a problem since I'm assuming tomorrow's the deadline for finishing our battles…

FireTrainer92

The Point of Origin
Do Noheart and Firetrainer92 not visit the forums very often? I sent them both VM's a day or two ago about getting our battles done but they haven't replied which is kind of a problem since I'm assuming tomorrow's the deadline for finishing our battles…

I can battle now.

-Raziel

I can battle now.
Alright, can you send me a challenge on Showdown then? I'm Raziel72 on there.
Edit: Just lost to FireTrainer 5-0. Good game.
Re-edit: Or 4-0? I could have swore it was 5-0 but whatever, the point is I lost haha.

Last edited:

Connor™

Showstopper
Right guys, today's the day the war begins. I've already noted Jets' inactivity and will inform Eliteknight of it upon his posting of thread. The finalised war team is as follows;

• Ima_Penguin_95
  • L.A.W
  • PokeN3rd
  • Jets
  • Firetrainer92
The thread should go up later today, so you'll be able to find out your match up then. Remember that all battles are a Best of Three format, and inactivity will be frowned upon. Finally, good luck to all participating war team members, and a note to those that failed to make the cut - me may have another war sooner than you think.

Status
Not open for further replies.