• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mythic Dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokewiz7o8

I know. I'm hot.
I'm sorry that I've been so inactive. I don't have any real excuse for it... I will try to get back into the groove. I'll be on the chat today.

PokeN3rd

Not Gem King Kilik
Adaptation: Pretty good, some questionable moves (like scouting EQ and leaving a mon in even though it was important), but pretty good for little experience. 7/10
Team building: Looked solid to me. 7/10
Experience: New, but looked like you knew what you were doing (compared to me going "nuovo what set is that" in every battle i play lol). 6/10

20/30, I think this is veteran if not I'll edit it.

Welcome to the clan slysunder!

L.A.W

Bulky Offence
Beat Slysunder 5-0 in a well fought battle. A couple misses allowed me to gain the advantage right off the bat. GG!

Noheart

The Abysswalker
Down to battle if anyone is up for it. I'll be on the chat for a while.

Welcome to the fold, Slysunder!

Connor™

Showstopper
Myself and Noheart have already signed up, but I'd suggest everyone else sign up for the current Partners in Crime tournament. The premise of the tournament is simple and is explained in the thread, and should be a relatively fun tournament - especially since the aim number of entries is 64.

Noheart

The Abysswalker
Beat LAW in an official clan match, 1-0. Very very very close game. Was very fun. :3

-Raziel

I haven't had a ranked battle this week so if anybody would like to have one I should be available for the next hour or so
Edit: I also signed up for the Partners In Crime tournament so hopefully that's fun

Last edited:

Connor™

Showstopper
Defeated PokeN3rd 1-0 in a closely fought, somewhat hax fraught battle.

Edit: Defeated Slysunder 3-0.

Last edited:

PokeN3rd

Not Gem King Kilik
Hey SansNickel,

Same thing as above. Anytime you can come on the xat we'll be glad to get you set up in the clan! Link is in my sig below!

BIG EDIT:

Note to everyone: We had to make a new xat. The link is in my signature, I'm not sure about anyone else's. Be sure to come to this one, and if PK, FT, or myself are on we will member / mod you accordingly.

Last edited:

FireTrainer92

The Point of Origin
SansNickel.

Adaptation:pretty good. Didn't let the loss of certain pokes let you lose 9/10
Team building: Solid but I question the use of a certain Pokemon in a sun team and even surprised me with a strat with a poke that didn't even think of since I use one myself good stuff. 8/10
Experience: You knew what you were doing nothing more nothing less. 8/10

25/30 That puts you in Vet, Congrats and Welcome to the clan.

Status
Not open for further replies.