• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mythic Dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokeN3rd

Not Gem King Kilik
Hey guys, a couple things:

First, like I said in my edit in my last post, we have a new xat. It's located in my sig, and anyone else who has a link in their sig should update accordingly. noheart could not get back on his owner account so we needed to just change xats. FT, noheart, or myself will member / mod accordingly as everyone comes through the chat.

Second, now that we have so many new members I'm going to begin enforcing the clan activity rule. This rule means that you must battle one clan battle per week at least. Weeks are always Sunday - Saturday as far as the rule is concerned. On Thursdays I'll always post and remind anyone who needs to get battles done to get them done. The penalty for the rule is dropping one rank -- no one wants that so be sure to go through with your battles.

Finally, we got swept in the war but it was a fun experience. Losing is obviously never a great feeling, but the clan we were warring was strong and dominant, so we were always the underdogs. In the future we will be doing the war team differently, so you can look forward to that. For now though, we're going to take a break from wars to focus a little more on training. Let's look forward to being more than prepared for our next one.

PokeN3rd

Not Gem King Kilik
Rapidgator.

Adaptability: I was using an HO team so there wasn't too much to adapt too, although I was confused by something like a Scizor --> Blissey switch when my D-nite was on Turn 2 Outrage. 6/10.
Team Building: I'm still a little confused about two weather inducers, but I suppose you have your reasons. 6/10.
Experience / Skill: Not sure here, but you seem to have some experience. 6/10.

Overall an 18/30, I believe that places you in Adept. Welcome to the clan.

Last edited:

~Roey~

Wandering Trainer
Username: LordCaedus
FC: 0691 2154 9972
PS/PO: LordCaedus (PS)
Activity: Every Day, barring travel
Experience: Nothing post BW2, few months of BW and GBU

L.A.W

Bulky Offence
LC is back! Just made my day a whole lot better! Also sorry for being a little less active around here. Uni just started back up this week and my hours at work were also bumped up.

PokeN3rd

Not Gem King Kilik
LordCaedus.

Beat me 3-0, in vet automatically. The pursuit misclick was big because I had to sac something, but I would have let Kyurem eat a will o wisp no matter what so it really didn't matter.

Adaptation: Not really much to predict around or play around since Gengar died T3 and Kyurem was burned, so 7/10.
Teambuilding: Looked solid to me. 8/10.
Experience: You're a great player, and you showed you still know how to play the game well. 8/10.

23/30. ggwp, welcome to vet!

~Roey~

Wandering Trainer
LordCaedus.

Beat me 3-0, in vet automatically. The pursuit misclick was big because I had to sac something, but I would have let Kyurem eat a will o wisp no matter what so it really didn't matter.

Adaptation: Not really much to predict around or play around since Gengar died T3 and Kyurem was burned, so 7/10.
Teambuilding: Looked solid to me. 8/10.
Experience: You're a great player, and you showed you still know how to play the game well. 8/10.

23/30. ggwp, welcome to vet!

Thanks N3rd, its good to be back. Yeah my lead suckers a few people, though I got nervous when you got that freeze hax late in the match. Still, good to know that the metagame hasn't changed that much since I've been gone.

EDIT: Defeated FT 3-0. Got lucky with confusion and managed to get on a roll. gg

Last edited:

PokeN3rd

Not Gem King Kilik
Hey guys, it's actually Friday but I've got the update on who needs to get their battles done. Raziel and rapigator are the only two who need to finish battles by tomorrow night.

That is all.

Last edited:

~Roey~

Wandering Trainer
Defeated Rapidgator 1-0, a crucial crit handed me the win. gg mate, well played

Also defeated Pingu 2-0 in a match where we both made some stupid errors. GG mate

Last edited:

Noheart

The Abysswalker
OMFG CAEDUS

CAEEEEEEDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUS

this. this has made me happy.

PokeN3rd

Not Gem King Kilik
Alright guys, bit of an update.

Firstly, I've updated the EXP and records post. I've now got each battle posted record with the EXP gain / loss, and will update that with each battle posted. I also recounted all the EXP. Some members may have lost or gained EXP, most of this is based on my accidentally counting the Round Robin matches as actual clan matches in my first count. I'll be sure to keep this updated much more regularly and thanks to user Jets for pointing out that I missed a battle, making me double check that I had every battle and eventually going through this work.

Secondly, I've rightfully updated the war section of the OP to include Ima_Penguin_95 as a war admin. As of now I believe he is the best to be in that position and I personally favored him there from the beginning, and I think he fancied himself there as well. For those of you not familiar with how we create war teams, war teams are made from scratch each war and are decided upon by myself and the war admin(s). Activity and skill both factor into the equation, and no one is guaranteed a war spot. Work hard in order to be considered for a position.

Finally, we have some exciting news coming up. Be on the lookout for it!

---

Defeated noheart 4-2[R]. GG. This moves us both to Adept Rank.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.