• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mythic Dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokewiz7o8

I know. I'm hot.
Username: xLilith
PS/PO: Lilian
Activity: erratic
Experience: very little

No way! You and LC in the same week... Glad to have you back Lil. :)

PokeN3rd

Not Gem King Kilik
Username: xLilith
PS/PO: Lilian
Activity: erratic
Experience: very little

Username: Nikkun
PS/PO: Nikkunn
Activity: Fairly active
Experience: First time player

Welcome to our clan! Whenever you can drop by the xat, or drop me a PM/VM we can arrange for your test battle and get you situated. Glad to have you both on board!

---

On a side note, -Raziel, you have been dropped one rank for inactivity.

Pokewiz7o8

I know. I'm hot.
Beat N3rd 1-0. Great game.

Noheart

The Abysswalker
AWildMew said:
Noheart said:
AWildMew said:
The Sinjoh Connection is requesting you for a war! It would be really nice to war with your Guild, if you have no problems with it!

So, do you accept the invitation?

YES I DO ACCEPT YOUR INVITATION. MESSAGE ME THY TERMS

You must have five of the War Team members of thy Guild battle ours. The Guild with 3 victors shalt be crowned the winner. Prepare thee! Are thou ready?

Yeah.

also lillith love me plz

PokeN3rd

Not Gem King Kilik
1) War! Awesome! Me and Connor will discuss who will be on the war team.

2) I'm having surgery again in one hour, I'm going to be off the xat for two weeks at least. Have fun doing test battles for me, Connor!

PokeN3rd

Not Gem King Kilik
Nikkun.

After review of your match against Jets I've decided to place you in Adept. Your experience is minimal as you stated I believe, and Jets gave me a note from your battle which confirmed you're still learning. No problem at all, we're all here to help you learn and get better. Jets told me he gave you some tips about your team as well, so I believe your team was functional and just perhaps not maximized to its full potential. I believe you'll fit in well and with some practice you'll find yourself climbing the ranks. I look forward to your participation in the clan!

---

On another note, I can't see who has / hasn't done their battles this week but be sure to get one in! Sunday I'll check and demote ranks accordingly. Nikkun, you don't need to worry about having one this week (though I encourage it!), but starting next week you'll need to have one per week at least.

Finally, I believe Connor has information regarding the war he'll post tomorrow. Everyone look forward to it and be prepared!

Connor™

Showstopper
Right, as it stands, the war team is as follows;

• Ima_Penguin_95
  • LordCaedus
  • Jets
  • L.A.W
  • Nuovo
This is based on my personal evaluation of who I believe to be our strongest members, as well as activity in terms of battling as of late. I want to field our strongest team this time in order to help improve our chances of victory - especially in the wake of the last war.

~Roey~

Wandering Trainer
Battle results:

Lost to Jets 4-2[r]. GG mate, nice sweep

Beat Pingu 2-0. Got the upper hand, choked, then haxxed out a victory. GG mate

Status
Not open for further replies.