• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mythical Magesties

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokemonpal7

Jungle Ninja
Okay, I'm going in. Let me add your FC.

Tdotdems

Shiny Collector
Ok, I'm there, its the white one in my sig.

Tdotdems

Shiny Collector
Alright np. Just let me know.

Tdotdems

Shiny Collector
Hey everyone. Does anyone know how to change rotoms form on 4TH GEN? Sorry for double post (I'm on my phone so can't edit)

Prince Amrod

Dragon Tamer
hmm... go to the city after the forest you caught him, its in the team galactic building in the top left i think. you need to have done the event to get the secret key though i believe

Tdotdems

Shiny Collector
Ah crap I don't have the event. Do you by any chance?

Tdotdems

Shiny Collector
Seriously that sucks. Er could I like borrow the key or something and then trade it back, if you can get a poke to hold it?

Tdotdems

Shiny Collector
Argh that sucks so much, I was set on having him in my team as well. Would it not work even from platinum to platinum?

Prince Amrod

Dragon Tamer
nope, its a 4th gen thing, they put that restriction on to prevent alternate forms being sent to diamond/pearl. its the same reason why the griseous orb goes back in your bag if you have that giratina in your party on wifi and the same with shaymin

Tdotdems

Shiny Collector
Alright that makes sense. Now Amrod 2 things.
1. Want a battle on 5th gen?
2. Could you do some ev training for me in 4th gen.

Tdotdems

Shiny Collector
Alright sweet, massive thanks. Let me know when you are free.

Prince Amrod

Dragon Tamer
no problem will do :) i intend to take a break in about 30 minutes so i can pick up the pokemon then and note the various details

Tdotdems

Shiny Collector
Alright will send you a pm. Also pp7 I see your online. Battle?

spidey7000

BEAST!! B|
Whats the status of the tournament?

Status
Not open for further replies.