• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mythical Magesties

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tdotdems

Shiny Collector
This is ridiculous! Stop disconnecting. And are you still here?

I would like to goin you clan:

Nickname (What should we call you): Dilly, Dee Dee or anything els you can do with the name Dylan
Friend Code (and version): In sig
Pokemon Online Username: DYLAN
Rate yourself as a battler (1-10) 6
Anything Else? Friends come and go, so enjoy them while they are here
Refferer? Not sure
Time Zone GMT 0
Division? Dragon

Last edited:

Tdotdems

Shiny Collector
Hey Dilly, plz read the rules a bit more closely and redo your form. Btw division is if you want psychic, fire, dragon or air sector.

Not_A_Cyberbully

Claimed Gabite
I would like to goin you clan:

Nickname (What should we call you): Dilly, Dee Dee or anything els you can do with the name Dylan
Friend Code (and version): In sig
Pokemon Online Username: DYLAN
Rate yourself as a battler (1-10) 6
Anything Else? Friends come and go, so enjoy them while they are here
Refferer? Not sure
Time Zone GMT 0
Division? Dragon

Welcome to the clan buddy!

Not_A_Cyberbully

Claimed Gabite
I'm sorry!

Guys, like the title says, I'm sorry! I am leaving MM for certain reasons. If you want to know, just ask. I know that I'm a leader and that leaders should never leave their clan, but I am. I hope we can still chat and be friends. Goodbye.

Drake will be taking over my position until chello returns, unless there is other plans decided by the leaders.

Tdotdems

Shiny Collector
:eek: cool I thought you were a keeper :( You will be missed. PP7 you want to give our battle another go?

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
with that, i have something to say. I think we're postponing the inevitable. it's time to close up shop.

hide nor tail has been seen of icy

IBD wants to close

chello is gone, and cool left.

so i'm afraid we must. i realize there are still people, but the point is, it's not enough. many bulk members are gone or AWOL. so we have to close.

it's been just over 2 months, so I'm happy. we exceeded my expectations by far. but all good things must come to an end. some thanks.

chello, though you may never see this: without you, this clan wouldn't have made it past square 1. sorry you couldn't see it in its full glory.

amrod: i met you on the DFGD. i mentioned this was opening, and you're all "hey, i have a serebii account, i'll join!" and since then, have remained a faithful member. you probably deserved the air sector leader more than cool, but he was co-leader and remarkably good at his job.

tdot: you were the first member of my section. first of not many. i'll always remember you for that. also, you were a key helper in the breeding and the training and the this and the that. thanks man.

zoroark: i realize you just joined, and i'm sorry this is closing right when you joined. but IBD wants to close, cool is gone, and icy is AWOL.

i've had lots of fun and it's been a learning experience. but we've been going for the past week or so. I'd prefer this not be reopened, unless either icy, me, or chello give you an okay (if chello ever makes a reappearance.)

so sorry, you guys.

deathtaker

Epic breeder
with that, i have something to say. I think we're postponing the inevitable. it's time to close up shop.

hide nor tail has been seen of icy

IBD wants to close

chello is gone, and cool left.

so i'm afraid we must. i realize there are still people, but the point is, it's not enough. many bulk members are gone or AWOL. so we have to close.

it's been just over 2 months, so I'm happy. we exceeded my expectations by far. but all good things must come to an end. some thanks.

chello, though you may never see this: without you, this clan wouldn't have made it past square 1. sorry you couldn't see it in its full glory.

amrod: i met you on the DFGD. i mentioned this was opening, and you're all "hey, i have a serebii account, i'll join!" and since then, have remained a faithful member. you probably deserved the air sector leader more than cool, but he was co-leader and remarkably good at his job.

tdot: you were the first member of my section. first of not many. i'll always remember you for that. also, you were a key helper in the breeding and the training and the this and the that. thanks man.

zoroark: i realize you just joined, and i'm sorry this is closing right when you joined. but IBD wants to close, cool is gone, and icy is AWOL.

i've had lots of fun and it's been a learning experience. but we've been going for the past week or so. I'd prefer this not be reopened, unless either icy, me, or chello give you an okay (if chello ever makes a reappearance.)

so sorry, you guys.

well this is a bummer
Edit: guess that means goodbye everyone

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.