• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mythos: The Return of Magic Discussion Thread

Vern

Why not both?
I'll continue if you guys want me to continue, but if you're indifferent, then I think I'll drop.

I don't know, I'm just not getting the same kick out of this as I used to.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
@Monster Guy: I know you don't mean to be mean, but that still hurt you know? You know, because the truth hurts.

Anyways... I can't force you, nor would I want to, so do whatever you feel like doing. The point of an RP is for fun after all.

@Vern: I would like for you to stay, like Andydemon, I like your posts. They're a good read, no matter the character. besides who's going to summon yinglong?

So...anyways, I think I'll get a post ready unless someone's going to post soon, in which case I can wait but I'll still write it in advance so I only have to edit it a bit in accomodation for other people's posts.

Vern

Why not both?
OK, sure.
You just post whenever you like, but I'll see if I can get something up by thursday.

EDIT: Posted!

Last edited:

Vern

Why not both?
Don't worry about it, we've spent a lot of time waiting already, we can wait a bit more lol. At least, I can. I'm busy AF right now.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Aaaaaaaand...done. The final fight is about to begin! Really sorry for the delay. Hopefully that won't happen again. Hopefully. Didn't really feel like writing a post until I finished reading the awesome NGE fanfic Mobile Fighter Evangelion. Just so you know, you can have your characters start fighting the grunts. Your choice whether at the edge or within the town, but they're not too deep in the town. Oh, and there are civilians if you want to complicate things in your fights.

Since they're grunts, feel free to autohit, just don't make it effortless. The recruitable gods can be bunnied/controlled/what have you to help you if you want. The only ones that you'd have to wait for me would be the commanders.

North - Choker Chain (and Magi Fae, but she hasn't joined the fight yet)

East - Blue serpent dragon

South - White clothed guy

West - Staff holding guy

Feel free to ask any questions.

@Andydemon: Oh jeez. That sucks. Hope you get better Andy. Also, if you want, you can have Lily fighting by Kit's side in your post.

Andydemon

Nanomachines, Son!
Aaaaaaaand...done. The final fight is about to begin! Really sorry for the delay. Hopefully that won't happen again. Hopefully. Didn't really feel like writing a post until I finished reading the awesome NGE fanfic Mobile Fighter Evangelion. Just so you know, you can have your characters start fighting the grunts. Your choice whether at the edge or within the town, but they're not too deep in the town. Oh, and there are civilians if you want to complicate things in your fights.

Since they're grunts, feel free to autohit, just don't make it effortless. The recruitable gods can be bunnied/controlled/what have you to help you if you want. The only ones that you'd have to wait for me would be the commanders.

North - Choker Chain (and Magi Fae, but she hasn't joined the fight yet)

East - Blue serpent dragon

South - White clothed guy

West - Staff holding guy

Feel free to ask any questions.

@Andydemon: Oh jeez. That sucks. Hope you get better Andy. Also, if you want, you can have Lily fighting by Kit's side in your post.

It's all good, I got released from the hospital and I'm now enjoying the comfort of my home sweet home. Sucks to see I've fallen behind again, but I'll try to catch up. One question though, would the grunts be at the police station at this stage, or is that too deep into town right now?

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
@Andy: Oh, that's good. Well, I never mentioned where the police station was so sure, you can do that.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Yes, in case you're wondering, I did just end the RP in one fell swoop.

Before you say anything, I'd like to say that as much as I enjoyed this, I don't have the time for it anymore and it was close the end anyway so there. I hope you guys don't mind and like how I ended it. I know there are plenty of loose ends, but...I don't really feel like elaborating on them right now unless asked.

I feel this has been a good run. Thank you all for joining in on this RP, even those who couldn't make it to the end. Also, I'd like to say I might use this idea for a book of my own one day. Without your characters of course as that would be stealing.

I wish you luck in your other RPs! See you next time, if there is a next time I GM an RP...

Vern

Why not both?
... OwO

So it's just... over now? For some reason it seems so... abrupt. You can also use my characters if you want, it'd be interesting to see what someone else does with them. But your call.

Well, anyway, this was a blast, and thanks for taking the time to GM this.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Yes. Yes, it is. Like I said, I don't have the time to GM this anymore so yeah, abrupt and all that. Uh... I'll be honest, in your case, it's mostly because I don't think I can stand writing your characters.

Thanks for the compliment and you're welcome. It was fun running this.

Oh, almost forgot, you can post an epilogue in the main thread if you want.

Andydemon

Nanomachines, Son!
First off, for the record. That was kinda what I meant by a proper closing post when I first mentioned it in our PM conversation. Second, well I'm not surprised considering we talked about this, but my previous judgment still stands, this is for the best for your sake.

I think I'll extend the same offer as Vern did. If you think Kitai will fit into your book well enough then by all means go right ahead. I'll just imagine a Summer Trip for the Super Myth Club going something like this in the meantime.

Definitely gonna do that epilogue post. I got a father/son conversation in my head that's long overdue to be typed out.