• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mythos: The Return of Magic Discussion Thread

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
So... how long should I wait before abandoning Derek and Alain at the club? :p

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
I'd usually wait a week or two so, for me, you can have it arrive now if you want. Unless Schade and/or Sketchie object.

And here's the status of the fight.

The Area
Being shaken by the fighting wyrms; lit up as if it was morning

Our Heroes

Hansel - temporarily downed by Magi
Caliburn - fighting Choker Chain
Daniel - defeated Grunt One; trying to stay up; with Anima
Anima - assisted Daniel by having Percival try to possess Grunt One
Kit - with Anima
Lexa - about to fight Grunt Two

NARF

Magi Fae - attacked Hansel; healing herself
Choker Chain - fighting Caliburn

Grunt one - female, werewolf powers - knocked out by Daniel
Grunt two - male, dullahan powers - still conscious; sees Lexa and summoned a bone whip
Grunt three - male, harpy powers - knocked out by Sullivan
Grunt four - male, minotaur powers - about to tackle Sullivan
Grunt five - male - knocked out by Caliburn
Grunt six - male - knocked out by Caliburn
Grunt seven - male - held in place by Lexa's arrows
Grunt eight - female
Grunt nine - female
Grunt ten - female
Grunt eleven - male
Grunt twelve - male

Samayouru

Rabid Dusclops Fan
Ugggggh life has been so hectic right now. I'm sorry for just vanishing yet again - life caught up to me and I had to choose between RPing and something else I had been working on which could potentially land me a job. I'm probably going to have to pull out because I can't juggle this RP, my Digimon RP and my project all at the same time.

I'm really sorry for all of this. I hope I haven't angered anyone. :<

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
It's all right. I understand, especially if it can get you a job. You certainly didn't anger me, that's for sure. Hope things go well for you and your project.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Don't worry. I have an idea on what she might be descended from. I just need to double check.

Anyways, my plan, unless anyone objects, is that my post next week is going to wrap up the fight because, at this rate, this fight is going to take a long time to finish on your own. Thankfully, I figured out a way to do that without making "Deus Ex Machina". Well, I hope it does, at least.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Yeah, I don't think I can keep up with this one. Gonna have to jump off, sorry.

Andydemon

Nanomachines, Son!
Is anyone else even still on board? I haven't seen hint or hair of Sketchie, Vern, or Azerwrath in forever. I don't know about you guys but I'm frankly tired of half of the people disappearing right when an RP gets to a good part.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
@Andydemon: Yes, like Mon said, I've seen Sketchie. He's apparently trying to go through some things. And as Vern mentioned, he's waiting for Azer and Azer mentioned in the Sign Up thread for Therefore, I am about replying to Mythos. That reminds me, I need to ask Hydragea if they want to jump back in here seeing as they're active again. And I don't mind personally. I'd be willing to let them back if they want to.

@Schade: Oh, too bad. It's okay though. I understand the feeling. Hope things will be okay on your end.

@Monster Guy: You better post soon because if that car isn't there by the next time I post, Marti's gonna go back inside the club to see if Derek's okay. I read Sketchie's plan.

Vern

Why not both?
Yeah, I'm still around.

I can probably get a post up for Sullivan soon. Just gonna finish my signups for the Ultimates first. the I'll get right to it.

AzerWrath

「深弾幕結界 -夢幻泡影-」
Reply will be by tonight

AzerWrath

「深弾幕結界 -夢幻泡影-」
But it's been several nights now. :p

Posted. Charred, you can get us there.

: ( Things really eat up my time when I want to get things done sighpie

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Okay, okay, so I was a bit late with this one. I'll admit I was distracted. But it was Doctor Who, for crying out loud! It was awesome.

Anyways, there you go, that's my conclusion to our first fight. I hope you guys don't mind it (especially you Mon. I had to make the driver get to the club and besides, he would become a witness that I don't really want to make notable right now. I already did it with Percival and Marti). Feel free to ask questions and/or interact with each other. For those wondering, Daniel is sitting in his chair (the metal one with lots of dents on its arms), awake and fine but clearly troubled by what happened to him. Anima is just fine, also sitting on a chair.

Now, I currently my internet's a bit wonky so it might be a bit before I respond to other stuff (specifically Hydrangea, The Legendarh Awakening SUs, etc) but it's Christmas break, so I will answer them much sooner than usual. Hopefully.

Vern

Why not both?
Ugh, I've been meaning to get a post up, but I kept putting it off for other things. Silly me and my procrastination.

I guess I'll just try and post for Sullivan ASAP.

I don't know how many times I've said that...