• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mythos: The Return of Magic Discussion Thread

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Okay, got the post up. If you have any questions on what you can do, just ask. Just two things, one, if you want, you can already find them in one post, hence why I did those little thingeminvolving the six in future tense as well. Two, if you're not actively searching them (i.e. anyone who didn't want to join he scavenger hunt) then, well, you do whatever you like, even you meet them, but obviously you don't realize who they are.

Now, mind I do a rollcall? It seems to have been a rather quiet two weeks. I'm guessing you're busy with Legendary Awakening

Also, before I forget, again, @kawaii: ...your post makes me very tempted to have to drop you, not because of its length but rather what you did in it. One, it hasn't been months since they found out their powers/their powers awakened, it's been two weeks. It's still about late March/early April. Two, how in the world did she sleep through all that time? It's not like she's descendant of a god involving sleep. And three...who's taking care of her now? I know you said she turned 18, but she now has problems on how to keep the house and what's she going to do about her dad being dead. Yeah, she probably wouldn't report it to the police, but still.

...okay maybe the last point isn't as important, but still, what in the world made you think that's logical? If you want to stay in the RP, you're going to have to do better than that in your next post.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
I'm here, but I kind of want Sketchie to post first. I want resolution to the nightclub situation! :p

Vern

Why not both?
I'm still here!
Already posted on Awakenig, so I have time:p
Just out of curiosity, why do you keep referring to Sully and Caliburn together? Is it because they were both kings?

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
@Monster Guy: Oh. Actually, I want resolution to that too. Especially considering that Marti is crushing on Derek. But I don't want to bug Sketchie too much, especially if he has a lot on his plate. I'll go ask him though.

@Vern: It's more of a gag. In terms of personality, I'm basically thinking Caliburn is an Artoria expy and Sully is a Gilgamesh expy so...yeah, couldn't help it.

@kawaiiconcept: Okay, thank you for understanding. Hope you have no hard feelings.

kawaiiconcept

TOP OF THE MORNIN'
@Monster Guy: Oh. Actually, I want resolution to that too. Especially considering that Marti is crushing on Derek. But I don't want to bug Sketchie too much, especially if he has a lot on his plate. I'll go ask him though.

@Vern: It's more of a gag. In terms of personality, I'm basically thinking Caliburn is an Artoria expy and Sully is a Gilgamesh expy so...yeah, couldn't help it.

@kawaiiconcept: Okay, thank you for understanding. Hope you have no hard feelings.

no hard feelings
i have a new idea
what if
for those two weeks she was kinda depressed about her dad
she kept up the housework and stuff
but everything else was just kind of a blur for her

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Eh, so...I would post but...nobody's posted after me since I last posted so I'm going to post when that happens, or when one month has passed because then I can double post by then. Whichever comes first.

Vern

Why not both?
Yeah, I'd really like to post but I just have no idea what to write. I'm just sorta waiting for someone else to post so I can use their post as a reference.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Ah, I had a feeling that was why...

Okay, when next weekend comes, I'll post again so you have something to work on.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Okay, got the post up. Think that'll be enough for you guys? By the ways, Danny's post is short because I wanted to finish it already by then.

@Mon: It's unfortunate, as I wished for a resolution too, but I'm not going to bug Sketchie when we all know real life is important.

Vern

Why not both?
I don't have time to post right now (sorry, got a ton of work), but I'm going to have Sullivan and Kaede go after Yinglong together when I do.