• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mythos: The Return of Magic Discussion Thread

Tangeh

His limo does have his preferred wine in it, but once again, American laws get in the way...

The American age limit is ridiculous. xD Non-alcoholic wine mayhaps? Alain can fix it for you

>tfw ur sexual preference is yes but the rating is no

lol @ the idea of a fade-to-black within your first few posts tho.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Eh, not much of an issue if bartenders or wine sellers don't recognize him! Daci is thankfully not an actress, so she can get away with passing off as 22-23 without the need to show an ID card! XD

Tangeh

Meanwhile I'm actually 23 and I don't think I've ever not been ID'd ... And the legal age is 19 here xD

Hydrangea

ask me about my ocs pls
Staff member
Meanwhile I'm actually 23 and I don't think I've ever not been ID'd ... And the legal age is 19 here xD

It's 18 here and I only ever got IDed on Halloween, most likely because of how much alcohol I bought. xD

And I mean, if you break a law and no one is around to see it did you really break a law?

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
There, I got a chance to post 'cause my mother decided to let me rest for today from school. Good thing 'cause my legs are killing me.

And just so you know, yes, I wanted Daniel to have that crush on Daciana 'cause he's a Shinji Ikari Expy and I got a kick out of making a crow appear near Derek. :p

@shaymin_girl: Yes it is. Like breaking a vase, even if nobody saw you brake it, you still broke it. :p

Anyways...

*Jean Grey* said:
And why do I have the feeling that Daci would call Salazar "Hulk" at times? He could call her "Beast" or something along those lines sometimes, if only so he could get a dig at her! XD

How did I miss this...? Anyways, he probably wouldn't mind the nickname though he wouldn't call her anything to try and insult her read: admires her and is somewhat crushing on her--hope you don't mind.

@inappropriate content: Mwahahaha! I had planned for this from the start, which was why I made it PG13. /lie

In all seriousness though, I'm one of those people who wants to make content be able to be viewed by younger people without their parents worrying for various personal reasons. I actually originally was thinking of making the rating PG15 but I thought, "Nah, I think most 13 year olds can handle anything I write". I forgot to take into account the others'. Especially Alain.

@Monster Guy: Well sorry André, but I think you know by now that The Call Knows Where You Live...

Sketchie

literally some guy
it's 3:05 in the a.m but i got a post up also my fingers are freezing

I got a kick out of making a crow appear near Derek. :p

THIS JUST IN: I really like writing Crow Speech and I will definitely do that more in the future. Thank you for allowing me to bother Derek.

@inappropriate content: Mwahahaha! I had planned for this from the start, which was why I made it PG13. /lie

In all seriousness though, I'm one of those people who wants to make content be able to be viewed by younger people without their parents worrying for various personal reasons. I actually originally was thinking of making the rating PG15 but I thought, "Nah, I think most 13 year olds can handle anything I write". I forgot to take into account the others'. Especially Alain.

I feel like this RP is gonna end up PG15 anyway, honestly. Imo RPs tend to do that. I'll definitely try to stay within the PG13 zone, but Alcohol (w/ possible sex ~who knows~) Bro, Monsieurs Loverboy 1 and 2, and Bloodlust Chicks seem to be pushing those limits.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Ok, I haven't read the posts yet. But I want to let you know, André has a thing with Doves the same way Derek has with crows, Lorena has with owls, and Quinn has with spiders.

I figured since everyone else was doing it, I may as well too...

Schade

Metallic Wonder
There are a few animals asocuated (typing on the phone) with Dionysus too, though I don't remember them all ATM. Unless there are dolphins around, I can make Alain communicate with booze. lol

Tangeh

Athena was also associated with snakes because of the aegis but I decided not to go down that path. xD

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Speaking of crushes on Daci, alain will have one too. lol

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
There, I got a chance to post 'cause my mother decided to let me rest for today from school. Good thing 'cause my legs are killing me.

And just so you know, yes, I wanted Daniel to have that crush on Daciana 'cause he's a Shinji Ikari Expy and I got a kick out of making a crow appear near Derek. :p

@shaymin_girl: Yes it is. Like breaking a vase, even if nobody saw you brake it, you still broke it. :p

Anyways...

How did I miss this...? Anyways, he probably wouldn't mind the nickname though he wouldn't call her anything to try and insult her read: admires her and is somewhat crushing on her--hope you don't mind.

@Monster Guy: Well sorry André, but I think you know by now that The Call Knows Where You Live...

I actually love that Dan has a crush on Daci! :p It's rather cute, considering that he's the leader and she's the unofficial "big sister" to the group, in a weird sense (as she's the oldest...almost 20)! For all we know, he might've been the one to keep her from causing chaos during that drunken night with Alain and most of the club that I mentioned! She turned wolf and probably ruined a few tables as well as smashed a lot of glasses...someone must've wrestled her into the basement for everyone to leave mostly unscathed! She doesn't remember the basement episode...but who better to handle the situation than the club leader? :p He's taller than her by two inches, might've been loosened up a bit by a few drinks and has enhanced strength...so it's very possible! XD

Hehe, almost everyone in the club is bound to watch superhero movies, and she isn't an exception! Once he gets comfy with her, go ahead and have her nickname be "Beast" or something along those lines (any strong, furry, superpowered character)! Daci would actually be flattered and appreciate his boldness! XD

Last edited:

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?

Anyways...

D'aww, that's cute. It'd work well with the characters too. At least, that's just what I'm thinking.

Vern

Why not both?
I just realized that since the corpses don't smell, a lot of our first posts have to be edited. Dang.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Good. I'm gonna make another post after you, Mon. unless you do so, I'll have Alain try and find the others, most likely.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
I just realized that since the corpses don't smell, a lot of our first posts have to be edited. Dang.

No, they still smell bad, there's just nothing special about the smell. Like the smell of another creature that could have done the mutilating or a charred smell from being burned. They just smell like carrion.

Samayouru

Rabid Dusclops Fan
Ah I'm not sure if Christine's going to develop a crush on anybody yet (depends on if someone ends up making a Hades-esque character or not~). Ana's too busy thinking about how to cope with being a bloodthirsty critter to care about love at the moment, so that's a no-go. :p

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
@Sketchie: You're welcome. I knew it'd be fun to annoy him. :p

@*Jean Grey*: *cough*Salazar Daniel's the secretary*cough* Good to hear you don't mind. That sounds plausible, seeing as he probably didn't realize the drinks were alcoholic. He probably got mad at her for causing the ruckus and managed to subdue her. When did you mention that skirmish though? Or do you just mean she happened to be in that party Alain just mentioned in the RP?

Oh good. I'll be sure to remember that. Oh really? I can't wait for that then. and daniel trying very hard not to show his blush

@Cometstarlight: Thank you.

@Vern: As Cometstarlight said, no, they still stink, it's just there aren't any other smells on them that would indicate that something attacked them.

Now I was thinking of posting again but first...

@Kung Fu Ferret: I realize why Deepak is doing it, but he's inside a barn. He'd burn it down with that fire. You can still have him do that, but how you wrote it made it seem like he did it inside the barn.

Kung Fu Ferret

The Usurper
@Sketchie: You're welcome. I knew it'd be fun to annoy him. :p

@*Jean Grey*: *cough*Salazar Daniel's the secretary*cough* Good to hear you don't mind. That sounds plausible, seeing as he probably didn't realize the drinks were alcoholic. He probably got mad at her for causing the ruckus and managed to subdue her. When did you mention that skirmish though? Or do you just mean she happened to be in that party Alain just mentioned in the RP?

Oh good. I'll be sure to remember that. Oh really? I can't wait for that then. and daniel trying very hard not to show his blush

@Cometstarlight: Thank you.

@Vern: As Cometstarlight said, no, they still stink, it's just there aren't any other smells on them that would indicate that something attacked them.

Now I was thinking of posting again but first...

@Kung Fu Ferret: I realize why Deepak is doing it, but he's inside a barn. He'd burn it down with that fire. You can still have him do that, but how you wrote it made it seem like he did it inside the barn.

I thought they were behind the barn. My bad!

AzerWrath

「深弾幕結界 -夢幻泡影-」
Gonna post tomorrow kek finally got some time